Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to ask about bounty programs is it worthy&paying.  (Read 412 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

This is depending your effort and times to spend to do task of bounty, if you want to get reward more than $1000 amonth you should be join many different bounty and did it by 8 hours aday or more. But there are also small risk when our work do not approved by bounty manager, so its better we do combination of bounty and trading as well, so we have 2 different income.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

Most of the project are worthy and paying while most are not worthy and paying it all just depends on the team behind it so definitely you can't know which project will be successful and not successful you just have to participate and hope it will be successful.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

This is depending your effort and times to spend to do task of bounty, if you want to get reward more than $1000 amonth you should be join many different bounty and did it by 8 hours aday or more. But there are also small risk when our work do not approved by bounty manager, so its better we do combination of bounty and trading as well, so we have 2 different income.

Wow it would be really huge if someone is actually getting $1K a month doing bounty. But 8 hours a day? All of you have is sit in front of your computer and tweeting and RT and Facebook link? I don't think I can do that.  Grin

Most of the project are worthy and paying while most are not worthy and paying it all just depends on the team behind it so definitely you can't know which project will be successful and not successful you just have to participate and hope it will be successful.

Why do you hope it will be successful? What don't you do your due diligence and study the project before joining so that you will not be scam at the end? Yes, we don't know ahead of time which project will turn out to be scam, but at least if you do your homework and study the ICO before joining then most likely you won't just join any bounty and "hope" that you will be paid in the end.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

To do this, you need to do a lot of different generosity, so you increase your chance to make a profit.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Most of them are not worth it because they were not definitely worth it after all because it most of them are a shitcoins which are not futureable.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

There are promising projects, but they are getting smaller every year. Also over time, more people start participating in bounty companies. The more people participate, the less money you earn.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

My experience is that bounty rarely pays a significant amount this year. Most ICOs are extending their time and that means much less revenue for the hunters like me.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

It is just absolutely crazy to go into bounty thinking that is going to make your day. Most times you won´t get paid any reasonable ammount, and campaigns today are very long.

Are you referring to any bounty campaign?, because according to my experience. I used to participate in bounty in 6 to 8 weeks, and they paid very quickly within 2 weeks after the bounty ended, usually the projects come from the Chinese and Korean teams. I agree with you there are bounty earned only tens of dollars but it takes 3-4 months to pay participants, for example Ebcoin
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 

Yes it is worth of your time because most of the ico's today are successful since there are a lot countries who are already legalizing cryptocurrency in their area.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Some bounties are as long as you choose the right admins and developers to trust your time then it can be worth it. Remember it is not a sure deal to earn just dont invest all your time.
Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 
in my opinion it is worth trying once or twice, bjt never more, i so not believe much in them so you shojld be careful

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Some bounties are as long as you choose the right admins and developers to trust your time then it can be worth it. Remember it is not a sure deal to earn just dont invest all your time.
yiu c
hould checknyour project twice ot ebpven more because there are so amny scam prnects nowadays unfortunately

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

at first,we didnt know what bounty programs is worth and paying but some people would hope it is not a scam.We should also consider bounty manager to be classified as being legal and paying.Just choose wisely what bounty campaign to be join by studying carefully about its general rules listed below and the may also consider the participants and bounty managers.If you wasnt follow the rules,this may result to waste of time and effort for the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: