Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is like a Box Chocolate  (Read 18386 times)
Denzzen

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

Generally you don't know how much token will cost surely, but it will cost something, if it's not some scam of course. I look on idea and thinking myself how much it might cost. But still, you don't work with shovel or something, it's easy money, so if you earn something on the Bounty - it's already good.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

Tokens will be unpredictable that is why its a surprise to bounty hunters,there will be some tokens that will be worthy to hold ,some would be worthless literally not going to have an value in the future.You cant predict how much you can earn as most of the projects are going to scam people,which is why we should be doing our own research to lessn the risk.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

You never know that a Token you're gonna get have some worth or no.

don't you agree guys?
I agree since there are few tokens that are really worth it. Base on how much their sale would result.

I don't join bounty but base on the people's reaction after joining some ICOs that aren't doing pretty well, they are regretting that they wasted their time to those bounties.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Full of surprises that is how the rewards can be described,because you can get more or less with your expectations that is why it is very unpredictable,tokens can fluctuate easily which is why i am enjoying these tokens as of now because it is still profitable! suprisingly most of my bounties are paying good amount of rewards probably because i am not joining shit projects.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

For me I'll predict depends on how much the over all bounty that have then I'll check the members who participate after that I'll compare to past signature campaign I joined. That's the way I'll roughly estimate this is my opinion huh, just like a box of chocolate you don't even know the volume inside the box so I'll make an assumption only.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Yes it is going to surprise you all the time,because you can earn a lot with a single bounty or you can earn less to nothing if the ICO has turned into scam which is why we dont have ant guarantee with these bounties,some will pay and most of them wont!which is why we need to be sure that the campaign doesnt have any redflags so we can avoid these scams.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

I think, that Bounty is like a Box Chocolate, but with occasional hidden lemon pieces. From time to time the taste of bounty is not even close to sweat.

alvizujr

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

Sometimes yes, you may participate in a bounty that you think will be very successful and end up being worth nothing or you may participate in a bounty just for boredom and get big profits. But in most cases, if you research correctly, you will get good bounty.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

yes it is like a chocolate box which has full of surprises that is why i am keep on participating campaigns because the rewards are limitless,and unpredictable, the challenge would to choose those good bounties out of bunch of scam projects,do not participate to such projects because you probably not going to have good rewards.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

I think you're kind of right. It is impossible to determine exactly what will happen to the project at the end of the company's bounty, even if you initially analyzed the project for a long time. Even a good team is not the key to success. But if you are a fairly well done analysis of the project, the more likely you will spend time on the bounty the company is not in vain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Its morelikely a present which you might be surprised,the hardwork that you have done will either get paid very well or you wont,because nowadays bounties are becoming the best way to earn money for these managers,and we shouldnt be expecting too much so that we wont be disappointed to what we will receive.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

I like surprises that is why i am joining bounty campaigns which might give me a lot of profits especially those campaigns which doesnt have good number of hunters because i do believe the less particiapants the bigger the rewards that i can get,that is why i am joining those campaigns which has less high ranks because these people are the only ones who will get most of the stakes.

Granit0

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

I like cryptocurrencies. That's why I'm here. There are "bitter" tokens, there are "sweet" tokens, but it is very interesting.
nakauten

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

If i were you i wont be expecting big rewards from the start so that if you receive good bounties at the end it will be much a good surprise to yourself,rewards of what your hardwork achieve is the sweetest surprise that you can get.I do love bounties which has given me much rewards than what i have expected,because i am only new to the bounty thing.

cryptomngr

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

So true,it is like a surprise to most of the bounty hunters as you wont know how much you can get,especially when he stakes are not yet calculate,as a hunter you should know the possibilties of not getting paid with your efforts that is why we shouldnt be expecting too much so that we wont be disappointed to what we'll have.

cryptospear

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

I totally agree! because i am here for about a year and still i am being surprised to what i can get to these bounty campaigns,truly you wont know how much you can get when the ICO has ended,becaus the tokens ahve different values which makes it more exciting for those bounty hunters,you should know how these bounties work so you wont get disappointed if you get less than what you expected.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

There will be some good bounties and some bad,that is why you shouldnt be expecting too much so that you wont get disappointed when you got some bad companies,if you are rewarded very well you should be thankful so that there will be more to come.I usually dont look at the rewards i am just following the facts about the campaigns that i have.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.
Lol, I do not remember to ever think of bounty campaigns in that way but you are right, you could invest a lot of effort in a coin but if it collapses immediately you lose all the effort that you put into it, or you may get lucky and the coin you got from the bounty skyrockets and you earn more money with that bounty campaign than what you could earn in years in other campaigns.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

Yes,  I agree with your openion with regards this matter a bounty is like a box of chocolate. We ca not predicts  what totaly inside the box of chocolate. It's either sweet or sour which mean sweet when your bounty campaign that you are joining to is very successful project you can get a big amount of token. But if you choose a wrong bounty's, like scamm bounty's then that's the time you feel the taste of sour in reality you can say that.  
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

For me not at all.. As you have an opportunity to check and research the token you are promoting if these have potentials.. Not just participating all the coins without checking.. With this action we can reduce the scammed ICO or dumped ICO.

quarkchain.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: