Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is like a Box Chocolate  (Read 18386 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Yes, participating in the Bounty campaign is just a waste of time and we do not know how much money will be paid for the end of the campaign. This depends on the number of Bounty participants and luck will come to us if we work diligently and join more campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

I agree with that saying that life is like a box of chocolates,  you never know what you are going to get because its until the end of ICO when you get the tokens before you know if that particular bounty campaign is profitable or not,  you do some that are very successful and you get juicy rewards while some is more or less wasting of time
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

That's true that you don't agree, but exept one or two bounties, until now, I am very satisfied with the amount distributed.
If you consider the time you spend on the bounty, it really worth doing it

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

If you think that Bounty is like a box of chocolate, so be smart in selecting the right box that will include a very legit chocolate.
In this case, selecting the right bounty is a must and it is very important. There are some ways or strategy of course in choosing the right bounty program. They are such as the bounty manager, ICO project, token allocation, percentage, and more others. In this case, you will really get very legit chocolate, that will make you cheer up every day.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

You never know that a Token you're gonna get have some worth or no.

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.
...Sometimes the Forest Gump's movie qoutes is happening in reality, But I tried not to conform in this reality, so that I can find the right results from possible things. I always prefer positive things with bounty campaigns rather than speculation from others.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

That's true that you don't agree, but exept one or two bounties, until now, I am very satisfied with the amount distributed.
If you consider the time you spend on the bounty, it really worth doing it

Small bounty or big we always be thankful of what we received from a campaign. But the big mistake when those who managed the campaign won't give the exact amount of tokens allocated in a certain bounty campaign. Frustrations happen if every were cheated by someone who we trusted, despite of our support with the ongoing ico but after all we earned less that what we've expecting. However that bounty was like chocolate but not place in a box and was just in a pack of plastic.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

I only know that bounty is another way for us to make money by earning some tokens from the projects and as long as we can choose the good projects, we can earn many tokens from them and we can sell it at the highest price. but there are too many ico in out there and we still choose and learn about the details of every projects so we can join with them and start to collecting their tokens at the end of the projects. always read their whitepaper and learn more about their projects so we can have a clue to join or not.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

If you look at the situation that way, you can never do anything at all. The main thing after a few years not to regret your inaction
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Not really that, some project you can see it's potential that when you get the token you will surely have a profit from it. But If you think it's
a box chocolate, it will. Box Chocolate is a reward when you participate bounty.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Completely wrong. Maybe it because you did not research the project before participating the bounty. So, you are only promoting a shit and scam coin, that will surely worthless. However, the bounty you participated could be profitable in case you well predicted and analyzed the project has a real use.
There is the Fiancia project. It has excellent rank on ICObench and other similar sites... But at the end of Bounty it turned to scam their participants and ask to send him 0.1 Eth from each participants
Well, I wouldn't trust those websites either even though the claim to be reviewed by an expert. I will trust my own research so I have a clear insight into the situation of the project. Yet I still believe a good research will deliver the bounty we participated to be profitable.
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

I would like to add that it is not known with what taste candy comes with cognac or without filling in General:) And so in fact interesting and correct comparison, because it is really so.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

This maybe true but it depends on how you see and anticipate on being a bounty hunter. As I always believed, any venture has its own ups and downs but being a bounty hunter is less risky as compared to being an investors because they have to spend their money to participate and join the ico, while with being a bounty hunter you just have to spend time and make effort to do the task to gain reward and earn a decent income.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

The same applies for ICOs or airdrops following that logic. Grin Or if you're gonna get the coins at all at the end of the day, assuming they're not a scam.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Yeah thats definitely true. Some bounties are scammers or just dont send the rewards. Also when a lot of people joining the bounty the reward is not worth it
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

You might be true. But I don’t invest in any bounty campaign unless I know the possible value of the rewards. You should do some research on the bounty campaign before investing in it. I agree that you can never know in advance the exact reward you will get and the future roadmap of the project but studying and researching the project carefully will reduce your chances of receiving something worthless.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Ahahaha 😂😂Well said, But in the Chocolate box you need to select the best one Like THUG 😊That is one Chocolate which is going to always be worth it for now and in the future, i would strongly recommend you to Check them out get a bunch for free and also buy on exchanges, you will never regret having chosen that chocolate fdom the box 😚😚😚
rhyoanime

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

well that's why we have to work hard to find information about an ongoing ICO. but certainly more successful projects than those that failed.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Yes, I think it's all about luck. If you're lucky, you can get a lot of things. If it's not good, then you won't get anything. So looking for a good project is very important, and I believe I'll meet Such a good project. Grin
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

You got the point. I agree with you when considering some facts. We can filter out scam projects by proper research. But projects failing can't judge before it happened... Some projects end successfully but they couldn't list on exchanges for a long time, Some projects start very actively then it became inactive with time. points like that can't discover before. Some coins get listed with very cheap price than ICO price and expected price. So I agree with you.

Getting on that box is the purpose that  we are here joining this forum to have some token after the campaign   period and hopefully a price token. Before arriving that status you need to research about different ICOs, the team behind its project and the product itself we must also do our part to get that chocolate box.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

It's like having an ICO with you.
You never know whether this investment will make or break you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: