Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is like a Box Chocolate  (Read 18386 times)
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

In general, I agree. But still we are able to predict the future of the campaign, and coins in particular, by studying all the information about ICO and the team.
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

That's right, you can get good tokens on which you invade money and you can get just the crumbs that are worthless
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

I think that depends on what kind of bounty works one is doing. For example, I do a lot of translation work. Sometimes they pay me in ether or bitcoin, but most of times they pay me in tokens. Therefore, it is important that their tokens are worth something after receiving them. However, unlike just getting a random box of chocolates, I can increase the chance of getting a nice bounty by doing some basic research. For example, making sure they are not scams by looking at their backgrounds.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Oh yeah, it`s like a surprise to most of the bounty hunters as u want know how much u can get, especially when he stakes r not yet calculate, as a hunter u should know the possibilties of not getting paid with ur efforts that is why we shouldnt be expecting too much so that we wont be disappointed to what we'll have.

My feeling is the same as yours. This year's rewards have dropped dramatically compared to last year, and the project is worse than one. It can hardly find any valuable projects. And many of them are scams. Now I want to find them. A good reward is very difficult.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Surprising me keeps me particiipating these bounties,because you dont know what will happen after the ICO if the manager will try to steal people's stakes,or if the developers wont pay the managers but as far as i am concern managers should do their own job of securing the bounty rewards. Its a big surprise when you worked hard to finish the campaign,or if the campaign has reached the hardcap! it wont be a good thing if the campaign didnt hit the targeted funds to be raised
Lykiayng

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

Well, as in all types of business, somewhere you will get less, and somewhere more. Usually the more you work, the more you get, unless you're a trader.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

If you don't know what will you get in a bounty canpaign why you still participate on it? because you're hoping? everyone know that they get if they join in a  certain bounty's or airdrop and bounty manager  do not gamble for service for the scam project. Unless they are same.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Yes it is not 100% predictable but you may do some calculations like how much they raised or how many people there are on spreadsheet.You may have an idea
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk. There are lots of bounty hunters, so bounties become not effective, as for me.
This is the correct way to look at things, even if you are not investing money in a project that does not mean that you're not investing at all, you're putting your time and your effort into the project and if you are a normal human being then you do not want to waste your time which is what you will do if you select the wrong bounty to work for.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

Yes I agree but the fact that your are loosing just your time, instead of investors joining the ico and didnt get the tokens they loose so much fund but you only loose your time. But you just have to move on and find another ico that is legit and do some research first before joining.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Choosing the bounty can be started by knowing its legit box. First, we should know the box of the chocolate. Then we must unbox to know whether the chocolate smell and looks good or not. But, we cannot taste it.
The way to know the bounty smell good or not is also difficult.
But, generally, I will look at the bounty manager for first. Then, I will continue to analyze the ICO project based on its reached softcap, token supply including the price, the concept of the project, and its clear experienced team.
After that, it is also important to know the token allocation for bounty and percentage for the campaign. That is complicated steps, but It works so far.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Maybe they're sometimes chocolate, but more bounty packs look like chocolate, and when you open them you only find them just a shit.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

You never know that a Token you're gonna get have some worth or no.

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

These words are very much true I have been into so many campaign and only few of these project do have a legit platform and successfully get into the market, quite disappointing I have a almost 6 months of disappointing campaign, some of them do not have value at all after the ICO.
I have the same experience too. The project has two different manager in presale and ico. The old bounty done, stake and token had been calculated but very sad when the token will be distributed, the new bounty manager make announcement in new thread. Old bounty hunter should register but nobody know that because old manager said that we just need to wait the distribution. All we say in telegram not change anything. Sad story.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

it is true as you say, for that positive thinking in everything is better than not doing anything.

for that, if we follow a bounty campaign project then we must be observant in choosing a bounty project, if not yet smart in choosing a bounty project to follow Bounty manager who is well known and trusted.

Their trusted bounty managers are more selective in bounty projects they will work on. and the majority of tokens will go in exchange.

if the tokens that we get from bounty the price is not in accordance with what we expect, Maybe On Hold better.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

I agree with you but I think everyone could avoid that by studying and analyzing the bounty before. If you check the bounty category there are probably over 100 bounties open and I guess it is obviously not all of them are going to be successful at the end because there will be too much coins on the market launched in a short time which will lead to a crash. Anyway that is not going to happen because probably less than 50% will even be launched and even if they are only a few will survive against the competition.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

Yes any bounty can result in great profit if it has a promising project which i solving any issue then only it can be huge,well their a coin by which you can take benifit of several airdrops and no one knows may in future its price will spike up much lager so its name is (thug coin) it has gained much popularity in just a month of having more than 76k members and also lising it on exchanges like yobit,you can take advantage of their airdrops which happen every week on sunday named thug day,by which you will get some amount and later when it is in peek you can sell it.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Do you like crypto currency? Then this project P2PS should certainly interest you with your development strategy. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287.0
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

After my last campaign I have indeed the feeling that Bounty is like a Box Chocolate, I worked 3 months and when I finally got the rewards I was as unpleasantly surprised as I was pleasantly surprised in my previous campaign...really hard to tell upfront sometimes.
lalatao79

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

there is always some risk left, also the project that you are supporting might not reach their minimum investment threshold
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

yes I agree, in the end of the bounty campaign we don't know if they really give us reward or not, but if they are how much tokens you will receive?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: