Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is like a Box Chocolate  (Read 18389 times)
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

Everyday there is always a list of new bounty campaigns however we cant participate in all specially for a signature. Hundreds of option but only 1 can be joined. Many are scam compared in real paying project. So chance to get a good one is also less as expected. Like what  you said its just look all the same but some. Even a high rank member here did participate on a scam

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:12:47 AM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

You never know that a Token you're gonna get have some worth or no.

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

Of course, there is always a chance factor, but if you have a vision and a bit of knowledge you can make rough predictions about them.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
on889519@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

No matter how good the project is, you never know the exact result of the sale of the token and the future development of the product is based on the route, the trend on the mainstream may be an additional point to resulting in the ICO's success in selling the token. Bounty making as well as ICO investment is risky and you need to evaluate it carefully before participating in the project.
kucingpoi

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

Not totally true. I only do bounties I know the possible value outcome because I do extensive research on each of them. So before you engage in one, DYOR. Atleast 90 percent of my bounties pay.
kucingpoi

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

that's for sure. even if you carefully examine the white paper, the team, the site. and even if the process of bounty-company is good it does not give guarantees that in the end you will get something.
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

I accept just in bounties which pay tokens as of now exchanged on trades, in other case they can decrease installments, tokens can be dumped or even wouldn't be recorded on trades and seekers lose time to no end.
NickeyBubl

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

it's a very good comparison, and it's absolutely true. I also never know how much I will get for participating in the bounty campaign, and even if I get something, will I be able to sell these bounty tokens later on the exchanges
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

You really cannot tell what coin will usually fly to the moon. Yes there are tons of coins being introduced to the market each day but only a few of them can actually make it. Because most investors and bounty hunters just pull out after the small spike, therefore they drag all the prices down. Then the downfall. There are bounty that can sustain even dips and this one is worth investing on.

Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

All things considered, on the off chance that you picked liberality coincidentally, at that point, obviously, you don't recognize what's in store. In any case, in the event that you make a cautious choice, at that point the dangers starting with no outside help can be limited. Lamentably, no decision ensures achievement.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

True story, mate.
participated in dehedge, flux bounties and 3 month passed, i received nothing! It is very long way and you have to select right projects, trustworthy. It is not easy and result is unpredictable!
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

True story, mate.
participated in dehedge, flux bounties and 3 month passed, i received nothing! It is very long way and you have to select right projects, trustworthy. It is not easy and result is unpredictable!
There are even more disappointments. My friend participated in the bounty campaign of the Beluga project for almost half a year and he did not receive the award. The team said that it will pay half of the award in half a year, and the second half in a year.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

True story, mate.
There are even more disappointments. My friend participated in the bounty campaign of the Beluga project for almost half a year and he did not receive the award. The team said that it will pay half of the award in half a year, and the second half in a year.

In fact, a lot of these companies ((I think I should not participate so long for half a year or more.) Just get up for a pause.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

well I agree with that. but if you do research you will probably always get a good reward. essentially it all depends on your research and hard work in doing bounty.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Yes, I do not agree with you in any way that it will be possible tomorrow with crypto-currencies to predict their rate as well. Here I received six months ago I from one ico project 10 tokens and thought everyone would again be without value on the purse for his weight. But not here it was already worth a few dollars, although I did not expect this in the beginning. Waiting and realizing are always different things and concepts for me. I hope I could answer your question.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

You are on 100% right! Some bounty could bring thousands dollars but another - less than 100 bucks. It is kind of lottery. Nobody should rely on sources of income like this. But it does not take a lot of time so finally I like bounties.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said we really don't have the assurance that if we join a bounty campaign it will be worth or not. And also we cannot tell whether that bounty is worthy of our time and effort, we can never tell.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

well I agree with that. but if you do research you will probably always get a good reward. essentially it all depends on your research and hard work in doing bounty.
Well, a box of chocolate you can shake up and around to see what will be there Cheesy In the bounty even after a good research still not clear, I will get you something or not. Because all we can do is calculate the success rate.
marlo1001

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

I agree with you because you're really don't know if you get that tokens or not. If they will have any price on the market and really how much you will get. But you still hope for good future and benefit from it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

yes  you are  right. bounty programs  good  source of income.  but as all in our world  has 2 sides. Also bounty  and not a surprise that  there are a lot of scams  bounty programs in the bounty field
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I fully agree with this statement. But still, you can choose worthwhile projects, such as a team that engaged in a bounty campaign Asura Coin  has not let their bounty hunter never.

You can win and you can lose. It depends on your knowledge about how to choose a better campaign. I will try to join this bounty campaign and after that wright you the result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: