Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is like a Box Chocolate  (Read 18386 times)
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

You never know that a Token you're gonna get have some worth or no.

don't you agree guys?

"Forest Gump Movie Qoutes"
Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.
this is  avery nice simile i am a fan of this book and film and absolutely agree with you about bounties you never know with them

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Bounty I have participated in the past have been great.  Some bounty look promising and at the end,  you get a paltry sum.  And some bounty were shabbily done and when it hit market it turn out to be  a goldmine

expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Being on a bounty campaign is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get.

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

you can read before start whether bounty campaign or box of chocolate in my opinion Wink it's usually the description on the box and in the whitepaper
well i still prefer not to participate in bounty campaigns and intrust other projects here in the cryptocurrency world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Dizzy89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

conclusion:

don't you agree guys?

Well, I think this piece best explains bounty campaigns as of recent. Generally speaking before now, it's actually not like this. Back in the years, one can actually calculate and know what his or result will be come the end of the campaign. It is not now at all due to factors like not getting to reach hardcap target by different projects, projects team going back on earlier promises of rewards for bounty participants and all of those things.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

except, you buy the chocolate in the right shop at a price that matches the quality and quantity, just like a bounty, if you join the right bounty project, then the reward can also be predicted

It's a good statement Smiley
I have the same opinion with you if we are reading and learning the project before we join it; we will understand and can predict the reward of the project that we are joined in.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

If you choose the right ICOs which they paid for bounty hunter generous, sometimes you just put a lot of effort out but still will earn a lot if compared to the investment time on the failed projects.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Bounty I have participated in the past have been great.  Some bounty look promising and at the end,  you get a paltry sum.  And some bounty were shabbily done and when it hit market it turn out to be  a goldmine
We will never guess which currency will succeed in the future. Because there is a good coin, but do not know about it invetsory that can affect its fate, and there is a coin a little worse, but about it knows a lot of investors and it poured a lot of money.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

but bounty can provide a stimulation for crypto fencing and can support the continuity of cryptoIf you only look at a glance the chocolate box, yeah you may get a bad one...I'm a newbie when it comes for choosing a bounty but for me it is okay to waste my time, I mean if their not going to pay me, karma will do for them...
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

this is for sure, now the companies of generosity do not bring a large income, investment, too, I'm waiting until the market rises.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

What a clear comparison you picked up, and in fact really generous very similar to a box of chocolates. I often come across such surprises that slip various ICO projects. But what can you do market there is a market and you can never know for sure what and how will happen tomorrow.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Life is Like a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get, Yes sometimes it feels that way you never know what would be the market conditions after ICO get over and when you receive your token. It's a total surprise for all of us. We all just pray that coin to get listed on an exchange and at least bounty hunter get paid for their work. 

Bearks71

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Yeah exactly. till the quit of the marketing campaign you by no means get to know maybe you'll be fortunate or no longer. Tho you may are expecting by way of only attractive within the ones that appears promising but the end determines the final results.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

it's true what you say. someone who follows a bounty campaign can get results if he is lucky and can also get nothing. therefore, before I choose to follow various existing ICO. what I do is see and read first about ico that I will follow. if I feel, ico has a good organization, I will follow the ico campaign. By conducting a review first, the hope of getting results will be even greater. still the spirit of friends, there are still many ico who give rewards. not all bounty campaigns are fake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

I fully agree with your statement . We never know how much we will be paid and whether they will pay at all
danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

The bounty isn't that easy to find because some of it is bad projects. Sometimes I think it's a good project, but it turns out to be a poor one. If you analyze an ICO carefully and understand its project, you can determine whether it is worth participating in.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

i think it is not as unpredictable as box of chocolate. we have the power to chose what bounty are going to pop in our own responsibility. it is not a box full of chocolate that randomly taste great but it taste of what you know about icos

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

Doing bounty is pretty much like investing, you should do a deep analysis before join campaign, otherwise, you lose your time for nothing. At the same when you invest without analysis you will lose your money.
IntactHarbor64

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Absolutely .Even we can't assume what can we face.
FirstRate523

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Indeed. This is very unpredictable.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

In this type of project, campaign and money distribution, we can usually see that USD-based prices have been given to win users, but on the other side of the coin the users do not think that this value can be lowered. Many projects set prices for their products and are offering extremely high volumes in line with these prices. When these projects are usually traded under the market conditions and below the target price, users are in fact faced with situations where the money they earn is completely uncertain and at some time the value of that money is lost. That is why when the bounty campaign is preferred we should not believe the prices mentioned in the subject and we should not dream about this amount of money. The value of the token we acquire is apparent when it begins to trade in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: