Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
change7

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

It matters. A bounty campaigns should be managed by an older account as these accounts are conversant with the forum and crypto space at large. If a bounty is manged by a newbie, it's suspicious. And already people know these mangers and how projects they manage always turns out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Of course not, the success of bounty managers is not determined by rank, since most ico projects have their own bounty manager, so they do not hire a special bounty manager, and the bounty manager of their own project is usually a newbie, but that does not matter. even the allocation for bounty campaign will be greater because there is no need to hire a special bounty manager

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Sometimes it dosent matter i experience last time when i joined a project and the manager is still newbie and yet the bounty distribution became sucessful. Sometimes it dosent matter because, crypto project assigned thier own bounty manger and as of now most project assigned their own. And sometimes rank matters most project chose high rank bounties because of their high dignity rank.the success of bounty managers is not determined by rank, since most ico projects have their own bounty manager, so they do not hire a special bounty manager, and the bounty manager of their own project is usually a newbie, but that does not matter.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Of course not, the success of bounty managers is not determined by rank, since most ico projects have their own bounty manager, so they do not hire a special bounty manager, and the bounty manager of their own project is usually a newbie, but that does not matter. even the allocation for bounty campaign will be greater because there is no need to hire a special bounty manager

How is the allocation of bounty campaign dependent on the rank of the manager ?

If you are suggesting saving on the fees of  a good manager by hiring a newbie, it is really a funny suggestion in my opinion. Cost cutting is good but it should one should play with the foundations of the project. In case of a bounty campaign, a lot of money  is involved and you do not want an inexperienced person to handle this. The chances of errors are higher if you hire a newbie for this. 
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

If this is an official bounty company and there are links from the site, it does not matter what rating the bounty manager has. For those who participate in bounty, of course, the rating on it depends on the payment.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

i think bounty manager rank is not the size to determine a good ico. but if i see from experience. usually a good bounty manager will be a lot of participants from bounty hunter, because they believe that bounty manager brings good ico project

Yeah, you have a point mate. Basically most of us here in crypto currency community will rely the rank of the bounty manger which can gain trust especially that manager have a positive trust. Also, the great rank may attract those investors which can easily reach the fundings as the ICO Project planned.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

The rank  of a  bounty  manager is so important in a particular bounty  that I believe that a manager with a higher bounty  will engage in a good business through a series of experiences and management of a very reliable project.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

I participated in some projects with such managers, more than half of the projects turned out to be a Scam
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

It doesn't matter as long as the campaign is good. We are not joining the campaign because of the manager got a high rank but instead we are joining because the campaign is good. It is not a big deal whether the manager is a jr. member or a hero just be sure he knows how to handle a campaign.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I think the most enjoyable and beautiful part of the bounty crypto money world. but now the rank event has spoiled this taste. Your rank determines your win rate. and very important. hope this shold be easy
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

I think the bounty Manager's reputation is more important than his rank. Unfortunately the forum is not rare ads sale profile of high rank, hence the rank can be bought. But the reputation will not buy
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
The rank of the bounty managers may matter but when I choose bounty campaigns I choose the ICO that has potential and the project is good. I participated an ICO once and the bounty manager is a junior member but it went well.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Rank matters when it comes to bounty campaigns, the better your rank the more points you get in the campaigns which means the more money you make from the campaign
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

It depends, since some projects just sign up for bitcointalk so that they can bring or wear their own project name as bounty manager but in some way we mostly choose manager with high rank or known than manager that has lower rank.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

I think the rank of a bounty manager not really matters it depends on the performance of the bounty manager on how to handle a project.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

It matters to me. When I decide on which bounties I join, I'm looking at who is the bounty manager among project details.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Yes from my experience in BTT rank has some impact in delivering in ICO projects because many low ranked managers lack the required experience to maned their project to final completion. Thus some of those projects fail to succeed. However few high ranked managers sometimes fail because of their reputation.

HOMT