Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1677 times)
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Not going to be a problem as long as the newbie or jr.member accounts are promoting/managing legit projects the ranks wont be matter because you are going to get paid as long as you have done your research before joining,these newbie accounts shouldnt be underrated,because threr will be less participants as most of the people wont join,it means that you are going to have more stakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

Doesnt matter for me because if the campaign is legit,i will still join regardless whom the manager is because i do believe legit people wont give a shit to the hunters,in my own experience only those scammers are going to hide their identity using newbie accounts which is why i prefered to do my own research for me to know if i am joining shit campaigns.

donjoe

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

certainly!after all, the bounty Manager is generally a person of the entire project rather that face the bounty project.I think it is always necessary to know who the Manager is

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
they may see from the profiles or recommendations of other seniors about the person's ability to be trusted to be a manager. manager I think only to divide the stake only and the most important is the team that is in it. it's a bit of a view from me.
kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

obviously Yes.at least for me it is incredibly important I always pay attention to it because I want to participate in the bounty of only a good project
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

Nope,ranks doesnt matter if the maanager are corrupted and known from stealing people's stakes that is why i am doing my own research before joining th e bounty,or atleast joining a new manager because i dont want to waste my time and effort doing bounties from these scammers,we need to consider a lot of things so that we are going to get paid.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

The manager can be of low rank if the account is created by the developers of the project.
As a rule, bounty managers with a good reputation do not risk undertaking bounty campaigns of questionable projects. I try to participate only with trusted managers.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I believe no. There are many bounties that are managed by newbies or junior members. These bounties commonly are managed by themselves or the project team itself. They do not hire any outside manager. I had experience witn this and turn out to be good project,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

I think the older the rank of Manager bounty runs the company, the longer he's involved, and that also means he has to be more experienced than the younger members. But I also think that sometimes they create new accounts to participate in bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Doesnt matter as long as these manager arent going to steal the hunter's rewards,having legendary accounts wont give you guarantee that you will receive your rewards because some of these high ranks arent going to pay you regardless the outcome of the ICO is,that is why we should be following good managers which doesnt have accusations or bad records so we can expect more!

modtakels

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Doesnt matter for me,because i am doing my own researchng before joining these ICOs,so that i would know if the project might turn into scam or has potentials to scam investors,high rank managers sometimes arent going to pay your efforts which is why it doesnt guarantee your rewards,doesnt matter the rank as long as the account is from the legit team of the ICO.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

For me ,the rank wont matter if the campaign is legit because not every new campaign can have legendary accounts here as you can see the merit system fucked up the whole ranking system,rely to the credibility of the ICO thru researching,not thru the rank of the campaign manager because some of these high ranks arent going to pay your efforts,greedy people will always be greedy.

Camirdouty123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

this is a very important component of the bounty's company, the higher is the rank the better the chances that you will not be deceived and begin earn
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

As long as i cam going to get paid,the manager's rank wont be a problem it doesnt matter because if the manager has high rank which would be a potential scam it would be worthless,i would choose newbie manager as long as we are going to get paid,that is my logic that is why i am finding quality campaigns regardless the rank of the manager,

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Of course it is very important, the higher the rank the higher their experience in this Crypto world, and it certainly affects the success of a project. it is difficult for us to know the project will be successful or not, but at least if the project manager is already famous then there is hope for us to the success of the project.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Own analysis of the project is much more important than the rating of the manager's bounty. With respect to crypto currencies, it is better to trust only to yourself, no one else.  Wink
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

You shouldnt rely to the ranks here,because i know some legendary accounts that arent going to pay your efforts,because they are going to get your stakes giving you pennies at the end of the campaign.You should consider most of the things before deciding to participate,whitepaper,team,product,vision,online presence,hype ,partners,so on and so forth.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

For me its not going to matter as long as the project is legit,you will find it if you have done your part which is researching because you will know if the bounty is going to scam people,redflag campaigns shouldnt be trusted,theres a lot of things to consider in joining bounty campaigns,the managers shouldnt having issues from the past,good paying managers that wont steal your reawards.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

In these crypto currencies world, rank was important as I could think, specially when dealing with bounties. As a participants, I usually look for a good rank manager, because I feel they are much better when handling the bounties. But what is most important are their trust rate, they shouldn't have any Red or negative rate.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

As far as i am concerned,as long as iam getting paid by the manager it wont be some issues for me! it is better to have a low rank manager which wont steal your campaign rewards,compare to those high ranks that are going to steal your bounties,! a lot of high ranks here are doing shady business so it means it isnt necessary to join only those high ranks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: