Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

They could just stick some sticker over any Master Card with their Hashscam logo and have a text message prepared on the mobile phone. This is baby level magician stuff....
it could be the case.. why do they need to cover that card with their fingers. If they are creating a project they should show it with its full specification. There are no worries if it's a sample card right?

You stole my sentence.. this is what exactly i wanted to say.
Hashcard is a scam as clear as day. I just laugh at DT members giving time and oppurtunity to the guy called  needmoney who seems to be holding the scam flag for hashcard here on this forum.

That project is very interesting if a person didnt research well so let's wait the biggest scandal of all.

No professionalism at all, instant approve if i contributed? Even i send any random papers in the KYC without complete info? lmao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MR Circle

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

The project is impossible to begin with.  They claim that you put your funds on their wallet and then they will debit your crypto funds from your wallet AS YOU SPEND IN FIAT.

In order to use a debit card, it has to be topped up before you take it to the ATM.  They claim that as you use the card to buy in fiat, it will automatically convert BTC/USD and debit your wallet at the same exact time using the best current rate.

HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Huh Huh Huh

I was on their Telegram group trying to get an answer to this question and not a single one answered how.  It just somehow magically happens. 

BTW it took me 2 days to finally get hold of someone to answer this simple question after I PM'd a bunch of their admins.  Then finally the Pawell came to converse with me.  And they have some insiders all with 2 letter names who keep trying to play it down. 

The whole premise of this card is IMHO IMPOSSIBLE. 

Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

This is my first time to visit here in scam accusation thread I think this is good thread for me as a newbie in crypto world. For this issues about HashCard if it is really a scam I think it is sad moment for those bounty hunters that joined in this campaign they spend their time and efforts for just a scam project! Hiw come,  however in al investors invested in this campaign I think it is the real nightmare for them. 

But as of now we don't say that it is 100% scam project. But for me I would advice all of participants in this campaign like bounty hunters and especially investors to think wisely. Watch their steps (HashCard) evil persons are always looking for your weakness.
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:59:54 AM

The video said a lot about their confidence.
I wanna make a bitcointalk card by which you can load merits or crypto and spend it on any ATMs.
And yeah i got the color printer and a spoof sms sender. Will i be able to raise even 100K? Oh yeah..i will be with the help of scum campaign managemnt services like tokenmarket.io
Shame on the guy "needmoney" who happens to managing stuffs for them.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
Merited by btcney (5)

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..
Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
Merited by btcney (5)

This'll be one of the biggest controversies for 2018... Investors are being blinded and are being fooled by simple tricks.

I can make this in 1 - 2 hours. Want some instructions?

1. Sign up to a burner service/new number and get it to send you a text, then name the number HASHCARD-XXX, that's the text part done.

2. Get a regular credit card, print our your logo, and then stick it on the card. Easy.

I think they should go to some events to prove their legitimacy, but most likely they won't because they won't be able to ignore all the questions they don't have answers to.

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:42:09 AM by hroub
Merited by btcney (5)

This'll be one of the biggest controversies for 2018... Investors are being blinded and are being fooled by simple tricks.

1. Sign up to a burner service/new number and get it to send you a text, then name the number HASHCARD-XXX, that's the text part done.

2. Get a regular credit card, print our your logo, and then stick it on the card. Easy.

I think they should go to some events to prove their legitimacy, but most likely they won't because they won't be able to ignore all the questions they don't have answers to.

Have you noticed that in all the good quality pics they have on their social media channels, the cards seem to look like they have been used for a while, or printed by a poor quality printer?

https://www.facebook.com/hashcard.io/photos/pcb.188144718667339/188143422000802/?type=3&theater

You can see the discoloration around the edges and some scratches on the back of the card, especially near the corner of the fourth card counting from right to left.

What could this mean?

They could have cloned any active card, like the guy does here https://youtu.be/jRW_72uwHgw?t=3m26s or here https://youtu.be/IITY2XukZek print their design and logo on a card printer, then make a demo video at a McDonalds with a burned service as described in the post above me.

Also notice how in all their pictures and videos, they always look way too suspicious and shady. Always this very serious/scared impression. Always looking around and away from camera, as if they are watching their surroundings looking for the nearest exit to avoid getting caught...

cpt_crwn

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

lol have seen some ad and checked this thread. thanks mate! I thought it's a scam. Now I'm sure.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

lol have seen some ad and checked this thread. thanks mate! I thought it's a scam. Now I'm sure.

I also suspected scam and this topic only confirmed it.
The card payment project for the lucrative money issued by Litecoin also failed. There, everyone was deceived and the company declared bankruptcy.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Why would you guys assume its scam already lol ?

May 15 is about to come to star sending the card, until then we can't claim they are SCAM just coz in the Demo video were covering the Card Details or the chip lol.

As you can see even hug ICO with their Cards cancelled have now hard time to find a bank / partner that can give them new Debit Cards. I won't blame them to no disclose the Bank / partner name yet coz of the competition.

This is business & it's their right not to say everything & then risk it all screwed.

In crypto you have to have faith in an ICO (somehow it's the only way), this is the risk involved with any kind of investment.

Also OP missed the part where the team is REAL & SHOWING their faces (pictures + videos + profile...), i'm sure if they turn into a scam they'll risk going to jail + ruining their reputations for life.
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Merited by pinkman12345 (1)

May 15 is about to come to star sending the card, until then we can't claim they are SCAM just coz in the Demo video were covering the Card Details or the chip lol.
Because they are hiding the Asian bank name they look shady as hell, and the bad print quality of the cards indicating that they are cloned/copied cards with HC logo and design printed on them my a cheap printer.

As you can see even hug ICO with their Cards cancelled have now hard time to find a bank / partner that can give them new Debit Cards. I won't blame them to no disclose the Bank / partner name yet coz of the competition.
Wrong! As I explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.msg36575943#msg36575943
Disclosing the bank name, would actually accelerate and guarantee project funding and locking exclusivity before any competitor gets the chance to do anything. Simply, because the crypto debit cards demand is much bigger than the competition. You don't need an Economics PhD to understand that.  Tongue

This is business & it's their right not to say everything & then risk it all screwed.
hiding the truth = lying

In crypto you have to have faith in an ICO (somehow it's the only way), this is the risk involved with any kind of investment.
Wrong again! You don't have to do anything. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Ask any smart/successful investor and he'll tell you that with all the scam ICO's including crypto debit card scams, investors should be looking for reasons NOT to invest, instead of reasons to invest.

Also OP missed the part where the team is REAL & SHOWING their faces (pictures + videos + profile...), i'm sure if they turn into a scam they'll risk going to jail + ruining their reputations for life.
I guess you missed the part where they apparently just ban people that express genuine doubts/concerns on their Telegram, instead of replying to them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.msg36578177#msg36578177
Luckily they forgot to sensor the ANN thread  Tongue

garhm

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:24:03 PM by garhm

Thanks for starting this topic. This project is very suspicious.
They've added list of confirmed exchanges
https://i.imgur.com/OgRXxZCr.png
But how can they know that their token will be on binance for example?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Because they are hiding the Asian bank name they look shady as hell, and the bad print quality of the cards indicating that they are cloned/copied cards with HC logo and design printed on them my a cheap printer.

Wrong! As I explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.msg36575943#msg36575943
Disclosing the bank name, would actually accelerate and guarantee project funding and locking exclusivity before any competitor gets the chance to do anything. Simply, because the crypto debit cards demand is much bigger than the competition. You don't need an Economics PhD to understand that.  Tongue

hiding the truth = lying

Wrong again! You don't have to do anything. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Ask any smart/successful investor and he'll tell you that with all the scam ICO's including crypto debit card scams, investors should be looking for reasons NOT to invest, instead of reasons to invest.

I guess you missed the part where they apparently just ban people that express genuine doubts/concerns on their Telegram, instead of replying to them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.msg36578177#msg36578177
You do know that the crypto Card business is now one of the hardest & most competitive niche after Visa Banned crypto transactions.
MasterCard proved to be crypto friendly so far.
You know that you don't have to be partnered directly with MasterCard in order to get a crypto card from them directly, right?
One bank / partner can deliver that as long as it's not breaking that bank / MasterCard agreements.

Those guys will not disclose the name of the bank as per terms of agreements.

I bought the Amon ICO too & they didn't disclose that infos cos the TOS / agreement say so, does that mean AMON is a scam too lol. People were nagging about it 24/7 but they told them it's against the rules with the partner who ill be shipping the cards.

Uquid also is hiding their new bank / partner they're negotiating with right now for their new cards (after their first card issuer banned them). Does that make them scammers too ?

TenX,... you name it, these are part of the agreement & can't be disclosed just like that.

So hiding the bank / name partner & not willing to disclose that info can be part of the agreement has nothing to do with proving them being scam or not.

Also i don't get the point of risking their whole lives (may go to jail doing that since they are known now) for a scam like that while they can make another ICO juts like 10's of other ICOs popping out daily basis with just a White Paper & they can raise even more millions of dollars.

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

hiding the truth = lying

You do know that the crypto Card business is now one of the hardest & most competitive niche after Visa Banned crypto transactions.
You know that you don't have to be partnered directly with MasterCard in order to get a crypto card from them directly, right?
One bank / partner can deliver that as long as it's not breaking that bank / MasterCard agreements.
Uhm, yes. That's why the "secret Asian bank" is the alleged card issuer  Tongue

Did you just make this up, did they change their story again, or is it just wishful thinking?
First it was, "because we don't want MC to find out it's crypto related" then it became "so our competitors won't go to the same bank and beat us to our exclusivity deal https://t.me/hashcard/17561 and they will disclose it once 3K customers are signed up", now you are saying it's because of the "bank T&C". LMAO How does that even make sense? WHy would a "secret Asian bank" want it's info hidden before 3K card are issued, only for everyone to find out which bank it was when the people receive the cards, if they do? You know that card issuers/bank names are always written on the back of the card, right?

I bought the Amon ICO too & they didn't disclose that infos cos the TOS / agreement say so, does that mean AMON is a scam too lol. People were nagging about it 24/7 but they told them it's against the rules with the partner who ill be shipping the cards.

Uquid also is hiding their new bank / partner they're negotiating with right now for their new cards (after their first card issuer banned them). Does that make them scammers too ?

TenX,... you name it, these are part of the agreement & can't be disclosed just like that.

So hiding the bank / name partner & not willing to disclose that info can be part of the agreement has nothing to do with proving them being scam or not.
I haven't followed the other 2 projects you mentioned much, but Uquid, did issue debit cards, then they were cancelled, and now is trying to re-issue new ones. They are not running a shady ICO to do that, because they already finished their ICO and have done it before.

Also i don't get the point of risking their whole lives (may go to jail doing that since they are known now) for a scam like that while they can make another ICO juts like 10's of other ICOs popping out daily basis with just a White Paper & they can raise even more millions of dollars.
So if I register a company, show my name and face on the internet, and request a $3-9 Million ICO, that means I would be trustworthy and there is no way I could run away to another country with the Millions?

If you like ponzi's, then I suggest you invest in this instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3279318.0  Tongue

Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Have you noticed that in all the good quality pics they have on their social media channels, the cards seem to look like they have been used for a while, or printed by a poor quality printer?

https://www.facebook.com/hashcard.io/photos/pcb.188144718667339/188143422000802/?type=3&theater

You can see the discoloration around the edges and some scratches on the back of the card, especially near the corner of the fourth card counting from right to left.

What could this mean?

They could have cloned any active card, like the guy does here https://youtu.be/jRW_72uwHgw?t=3m26s or here https://youtu.be/IITY2XukZek print their design and logo on a card printer, then make a demo video at a McDonalds with a burned service as described in the post above me.

Also notice how in all their pictures and videos, they always look way too suspicious and shady. Always this very serious/scared impression. Always looking around and away from camera, as if they are watching their surroundings looking for the nearest exit to avoid getting caught...
Great find, seems like you've spent a lot of time digging into it and it's paid out. Almost 100 percent certain it's a scam.

Now it's 100 percent certain... I'm pretty sure they if by some miracle binance wanted to list them, they wouldn't be allowed to disclose it. There is no way this project's hitting even one of those 4 exchanges...

~Snip~
Very well said. Wish I had the merit.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

Regarding to img, right click then open to a new tab. copy that link with a .png on the link > https://i.imgur.com/OgRXxZC.png
---------

Because they having talks with binance, they said.
It's like in a relationship, If you're crush talks to you and now you'll assume that it'll work out.

In my experience in ICO, they discuss things about exchanges after the ICO because they wanted to make sure that their project will maintain the success.

As you can see, hashcard only thinks about the money.
garhm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OgRXxZC.png
Regarding to img, right click then open to a new tab. copy that link with a .png on the link > https://i.imgur.com/OgRXxZC.png
---------

It's like in a relationship, If you're crush talks to you and now you'll assume that it'll work out.

In my experience in ICO, they discuss things about exchanges after the ICO because they wanted to make sure that their project will maintain the success.

Thanks for help with image.
Yes but as I read binance doesn't preapprove coins/tokens and forbid ico teams to disclose that their token will be listed

"We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely."
It is from https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

---------

Yes but as I read binance doesn't preapprove coins/tokens and forbid ico teams to disclose that their token will be listed

"We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely."

I guess there is only one way to find out! Has anyone contacted those exchanges and asked if there is even any truth to those claims that they are "in talks"? Even if "talks" were true, shouldn't it say "Potential Exchanges" above the exchange logos, instead of "Confirmed Exchanges"? Idk about you guys but I smell too much BS...  Undecided

garhm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OgRXxZC.png
---------

I guess there is only one way to find out! Has anyone contacted those exchanges and asked if there is even any truth to those claims that they are "in talks"? Even if "talks" were true, shouldn't it say "Potential Exchanges" above the exchange logos, instead of "Confirmed Exchanges"? Idk about you guys but I smell too much BS...  Undecided

I'm talking about that, and also they've already changed title on site now it states just Exchanges...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

hiding the truth = lying

Uhm, yes. That's why the "secret Asian bank" is the alleged card issuer  Tongue

Did you just make this up, did they change their story again, or is it just wishful thinking?
First it was, "because we don't want MC to find out it's crypto related" then it became "so our competitors won't go to the same bank and beat us to our exclusivity deal https://t.me/hashcard/17561 and they will disclose it once 3K customers are signed up", now you are saying it's because of the "bank T&C". LMAO How does that even make sense? WHy would a "secret Asian bank" want it's info hidden before 3K card are issued, only for everyone to find out which bank it was when the people receive the cards, if they do? You know that card issuers/bank names are always written on the back of the card, right?

I haven't followed the other 2 projects you mentioned much, but Uquid, did issue debit cards, then they were cancelled, and now is trying to re-issue new ones. They are not running a shady ICO to do that, because they already finished their ICO and have done it before.

So if I register a company, show my name and face on the internet, and request a $3-9 Million ICO, that means I would be trustworthy and there is no way I could run away to another country with the Millions?

If you like ponzi's, then I suggest you invest in this instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3279318.0  Tongue

Okay, I contacted that dude behind Church of the Ponzion Mind and he told me that it's legit, so I guess it's legit.

Disclosure: See my post history to see where else I've posted about HashCard.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: