Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
samVE

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/kvQIdUI.png

apparently it is "absolutely not true". case closed guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

We might need to get our compliance team to investigate this further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
=====================================

This is the video they are using for promotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

And on crypto forums/reddit also it is promoted as a Mastercard delivered by a ''secret for now'' Asian bank. I am trying to find the thruth so I can post our discussion on all crypto forums related to this ICO to prevent people from funding this project if it's a scam. Thank you!

======================================

Hello again Sir,

Thank you for getting back.

We have forwarded the below email to our Compliance Team to investigate.
We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Your patience is highly appreciated while we await for a response.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

@finaleshot2016 sorry to tell you this, but have you been Re-Reading your OP & posts after that lol. There is no single post you made (including your OP) with one single Good Proof about them being scam except your personal speculations or " hopes ".

Already sent the first batch, people in Europe expected to get it in couple days max.
I just hope you don't delete this thread that proves you know nothing about how an ICO is scam or have Red Flags coz so far you gave us 0 PROOF.

Still waiting for Good Proofs about them being a scam besides your " hopes " & non sense talk with long quotes & useless talk.

Giving a hard time protecting hashcard eh? lmao. I don't get it, why are you keep sayin' that there's no good proof. All of these statements we share to you, all the possible things that can prove hashcard is a scam, it's nothing for you? You're just showin' that you're part of the company.

I have a conversation with many people in the telegram group chat of HASHCARD. I share this topic to them and they're aware about the issue and also observing hashcard but they're still being optimistic about the project. I wish you can be like that, not a guy who's keep sayin' that hashcard is not a scam blah blah blah, there's no proof blah blah..  Shocked you're super defensive, showin' that you're part of it.

So? what will we do if the first batch of cards sent to europe? So?......... It can be a false announcement. Even some of the contributors from Europe in telegram group doesn't receive an email.
Well, Some people can be paid for saying that they receive the card. It's an easy task. Money talks.
HouTa97

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

We might need to get our compliance team to investigate this further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team

=====================================

This is the video they are using for promotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

And on crypto forums/reddit also it is promoted as a Mastercard delivered by a ''secret for now'' Asian bank. I am trying to find the thruth so I can post our discussion on all crypto forums related to this ICO to prevent people from funding this project if it's a scam. Thank you!

======================================

Hello again Sir,

Thank you for getting back.

We have forwarded the below email to our Compliance Team to investigate.
We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Your patience is highly appreciated while we await for a response.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team

Please keep us informed! an official statement from mastercard would be the definitive proof that it's a scam or not, when they respond you tell them to put something in their site or social medias about hashcard.
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Dear Mr Myname,

Thank you for your patience while we had this looked into internally.

We have now been advised by the relevant team that they are already aware of this scheme, they have also reached out to them and are working on getting any reference to Mastercard removed. Moreover, any reputable prepaid program would certainly display the issuer of the card in a licensing statement.

We thank you again for reporting this company to us.

Sincerely,           
The Ask Mastercard Team                                                                                                                                       So not really the answer i was waiting for... Hashcard you should make a official statement about this.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Dear Mr Myname,

Thank you for your patience while we had this looked into internally.

We have now been advised by the relevant team that they are already aware of this scheme, they have also reached out to them and are working on getting any reference to Mastercard removed. Moreover, any reputable prepaid program would certainly display the issuer of the card in a licensing statement.

We thank you again for reporting this company to us.

Sincerely,           
The Ask Mastercard Team                                                                                                                                       So not really the answer i was waiting for... Hashcard you should make a official statement about this.

And all clear.
From the beginning I knew that the lack of the issuer's bank name is suspect.
The MCD movie was ridiculous and the cards printed by the printer were suspicious from a distance, etc.
But the mail from Mastercard and the old logo should not give anyone illusions about the fact that it is a scam.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

According to the linkedin account of Mr. Karol Kozlowski, He is a former Senior Manager Credit Card (November 2014 - June 2017). I think Pawel Goch don't want to talk about fud and accusations so he didn't reply to your messages. I also wanted to know the proof of contacting ABLV bank that they had no employee named Karol Kozlowski, it's easy to make accusations here in the internet, i just want more proof to share with the community if it's legit or not. Thanks.

Hi, you are correct in stating "it's easy to make accusations here in the internet". I looked up their website and ICObench ratings are awesome. Reviews by experts rating this ICO are clearly worded. I am not paid by this ICO or an investor. Just a guy looking for a decent exchange to trade on. Love to see some proof of allegations too.

Lol who cares what some dumb "experts" rated a project on some dumb rating site.
Don't trust others and take their word for it
Do Your Own Research (DYOR), only then can you better judge a project and not follow the herd and invest in some dumb ico and fall down the scam pit
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

Great news everyone!
We have just signed a preliminary listing agreement with one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia and in the world - Binance. Listing will be processed within a two week time-frame following the successful completion of the token Sale.

Additional information will be posted on our social media channels - make sure to follow us!

15% Bonus is still available for those who missed previous stages!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Is poland near Russia ??

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Great news everyone!
We have just signed a preliminary listing agreement with one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia and in the world - Binance. Listing will be processed within a two week time-frame following the successful completion of the token Sale.

Additional information will be posted on our social media channels - make sure to follow us!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Is poland near Russia ??

Yes, Poland border with Russia along Kaliningrad Region witch is enclave but it belongs to Russia.

Please write Poland with a capital letter next time. THX

Fraudsters have no nationalities, they happen everywhere.
samVE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

Great news everyone!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Is poland near Russia ??

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin

"We will make our announcements for listing coins in our announcements section. Please keep in mind that we keep this information strictly confidential, and if a team shares this information before we announce it, they risk disqualification of their token being listed on Binance."
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I just asked in hashcard chat about this issue and instant kick like everyone else i know who has tried to ask about it got kicked,,, so i doubt your statement is true...

FALSE "I have a conversation with many people in the telegram group chat of HASHCARD. I share this topic to them and they're aware about the issue and also observing hashcard but they're still being optimistic about the project. I wish you can be like that, not a guy who's keep sayin' that hashcard is not a scam blah blah blah, there's no proof blah blah..  Shocked you're super defensive, showin' that you're part of it. "

@finaleshot2016 sorry to tell you this, but have you been Re-Reading your OP & posts after that lol. There is no single post you made (including your OP) with one single Good Proof about them being scam except your personal speculations or " hopes ".

Already sent the first batch, people in Europe expected to get it in couple days max.
I just hope you don't delete this thread that proves you know nothing about how an ICO is scam or have Red Flags coz so far you gave us 0 PROOF.

Still waiting for Good Proofs about them being a scam besides your " hopes " & non sense talk with long quotes & useless talk.

Giving a hard time protecting hashcard eh? lmao. I don't get it, why are you keep sayin' that there's no good proof. All of these statements we share to you, all the possible things that can prove hashcard is a scam, it's nothing for you? You're just showin' that you're part of the company.

I have a conversation with many people in the telegram group chat of HASHCARD. I share this topic to them and they're aware about the issue and also observing hashcard but they're still being optimistic about the project. I wish you can be like that, not a guy who's keep sayin' that hashcard is not a scam blah blah blah, there's no proof blah blah..  Shocked you're super defensive, showin' that you're part of it.

So? what will we do if the first batch of cards sent to europe? So?......... It can be a false announcement. Even some of the contributors from Europe in telegram group doesn't receive an email.
Well, Some people can be paid for saying that they receive the card. It's an easy task. Money talks.

Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

why cant or why have people who have invested a lot of money, try tracing these people down surly with facial recognition, and internet traces could be used???.

samVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

https://t.me/binanceexchange/1693994

even binance admins calling scam
A L

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

I will also add to this. Contacted Binance about this listing or 'pre-approved' listing on the HashCard website. They said it was also not true. I posted this up in the group asking the admin to please explain themselves and they hustled me as a scammer? WTF am I trying to scam people for? the truth?

Obvs they insta banned me .

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

I just asked in hashcard chat about this issue and instant kick like everyone else i know who has tried to ask about it got kicked,,, so i doubt your statement is true...

FALSE "I have a conversation with many people in the telegram group chat of HASHCARD. I share this topic to them and they're aware about the issue and also observing hashcard but they're still being optimistic about the project. I wish you can be like that, not a guy who's keep sayin' that hashcard is not a scam blah blah blah, there's no proof blah blah..  Shocked you're super defensive, showin' that you're part of it. "

why it become false? Im laughing too much. Some members doesn't know what they're saying and just want to say something.
For clarification mr right, I pm'ed them one by one to share this topic. But now, i made it to share to the whole telegram group chat and all of them now are aware.  Wink

I hate those people on telegram group chat that they're so trying hard to protect the hashcard and saying that this person is just a Low Class Moderator of binance and the statement is fake > https://t.me/binanceexchange/1693994 Lmao.

I will also add to this. Contacted Binance about this listing or 'pre-approved' listing on the HashCard website. They said it was also not true. I posted this up in the group asking the admin to please explain themselves and they hustled me as a scammer? WTF am I trying to scam people for? the truth?

Obvs they insta banned me .

Too bad for you, im still in the telegram chat even though i ask them logical question many times about hashcard and they didn't kick me because if they kicked me they're guilty on it.  Grin
amichaines

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Again, too many posts here trying to price it’s a scam.
It is ! that’s a fact.
Now you should spend more time to spread this info to different supports because we are only a few aware of that thanks to Bitcointalk but a lot of people don’t read it.
Any positive post or info you can find on the web come only from them in different pseudos.
If some investors don’t understand this, we can nothing for them.
this scam Ico is just a good joke. I think it’s one of the worst because they don’t try to look professional.
They have enough fishes catching the line.
Some naive people here think that just because the team doesn’t hide face, it means they are credible.
The thing is they don’t care about that.
They limited their Ico to some countries.
For example, if they live in the Usa (and they do), they don’t have to be afraid by the american laws because american citizens cannot be swindled. They cannot participare to this Ico.
So don’t worry about that. They planned everything.
samVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

https://twitter.com/Jager_Binance/status/997373757520932866?s=19

https://twitter.com/Teddy_Lin/status/997410681128300546

talked to Jager on telegram, and he said if they don't remove their logo from the website, a tweet will likely come from either @binance or from CZ
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Oh i see they are running a biggest Ad banner on Coinmarketcap  Cheesy, and yesterday they informed they co-operated with Binance. And after that, all is fake news, cause there are not any information from Binance?
amichaines

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

which info do you expect from Binance ?
I didn’t catch your message.
Do you expect a breaking news in CNN saying Hashcard scam Ico use their name ??
They have better things to do. you can still ask them through their chat or twitter.
They will tell you the same as posted above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

even binance admins calling scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All