Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a newbie benefits from crypto revolution  (Read 2177 times)
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

I started investing small but consistently every month 50-100 usd and hodl it until a certain coin goes ath, you need to be patient and wait. Once I have enough money I bought a mining rig and now I earn passively. I think it's not how big you invest but how you manage your investments.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Just start in where you can. It sounds like you will be limited to airdrops and bounty competitions at first. check out airdropalert and many other sites for these. They aren't big returns but it's a start and if you hold for a long time could nett you some profit. Bounty contests are good and  if you have a big social media following even better. As you do the above you will start to learn more and see more opportunities.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

There would be no such revolution, unfortunately cryptocurrency nowadays is still not popular enough. I don't believe it can beat fiats any day in the future. But you can run your own ICO or invest in somebody's
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

easy enough way many ways to get capital can be by following bounty campaing and go to airdrop
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

As a newbie you can gather lots of idea here in forum by reading sub topics you want to learn at the same time you can start by doing social media campaigns. Then after you ranked up at least jr. member you can participate in signature campaign. You can participate multiple project in a social media campaign as long as you can manage to earn more rewards. Once you received your bounty token, you can invest it to gain more profit.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
there is a lot of ways to earn crpto without investing, since you are here in this forum, you can join in bounty campaigns after you rank up your account, do some research about that and for sure you can earn without investing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
Dude, aside from money to be your capital you can invest also your time and efforts by participating in some bounties. You can join twitter, telegram and Facebook campaign. Yes at first it's difficult to do but you must enter this technology in a hard way as you have no choice. Anyway you may find it interesting as you go along and your reward is waiting at the end of every bounties. Be patience and Good luck.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

Thanks
here is only one way. If you do not have capital. You need to join the bounty campaign. And it seems your current ranking does not allow you to do this. You need to improve your ranking. Or join facebook campaign or twitter. That is the only way you can benefit from crypto if you do not have the capital to invest
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

As you are newbie first you have to increase your rank by posting good posts in thid forum and you also have to increase facebook and twitter followers so that you can get maximum from social media bounties. And you can fill all good airdrops. And after ranking up in this forum you can join good signature campaign which can give you good money. Others side you can learn trading and start trading from earning of bounty.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Thanks

Search for free airdrops. Also try to raise capital somehow, even a small amount would work.

The good thing with crypto is it has very low barrier of entry. Even if you invest 100$ it could turn into 10k after some years
Being newbies, the only thing which can help you in longer term is none other than that of the learning of more things and gaining more technical knowledge which can help you in getting more awareness and that which can later help you in making smart decisions and that you can think of different ways with the help of which you can manage to make some good earnings in your life.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Dive all in! Today! We are still all newbies. Even Buterin, Antonopolus and the other big guys are very conservative in predictions when talking about the future. Everyone waits to see how this will play out.
Learn the ecosystem, identify your skills and how you can contribute. Money are everywhere in the ecosystem now. Just do something of value and you will be rewarded generously. Don't just sit and trade coins and read news.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

It’s been two weeks already since you asked the question. You’ve probably got some idea by now on how to raise some capital. Please do share to the newbies out there.

cryptoprinz

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

there are lots of benefits you can get as a member of bitcointalk, first thing is information, here you get free a lot of free information about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies which is very important, secondly you can follow announcements to participate in airdrop and bounties and start earning your first coins
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

I think you can use the bounty section of the Bitcoin forum to find some good bounty programs. First of all, you don't have the funds or experience, so you need to get funding through your labor, as long as you can find good bounty. Project, I think you will get a fortune.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

There are a ton of bounties to get involved with but you need to check what you need each month to survive on and then look at the jobs available. The only problem now is that the bounties are getting really saturated right now so we are getting less and less for working harder and harder so soon it might not be profitable for people like me to work heavily in bounties as it was before because I live in a developed country where our living expenses are very much more costly than in developing countries. In some countries where your living expenses are like 300 bucks a month it's easy to live off of bounties but for me where my basic living expenses is over 1.5k euros a month just to survive, it's getting harder and harder.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

You can learn daily trading, buy at a low price, and learn to participate in the reward activities. You can find some valuable project investment, and there will be many ways to make money.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

Thanks
I was also a newbie, and I need to emphasize the process is not instant. if you want to be a bounty hunter, you better first raise the bitcointalk rank of Jr.member, prepare your social media before starting like twitter, facebook, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn.
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

First you don't have the money, you have to get money through your labor, then I think that doing rewards or joining short is a very good choice. When you get a certain amount of money, you also understand this market, then You can start working on investment currency.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

In any case, to gain experience, you will need to participate in the bounty and spend a lot of time studying information. At you all will turn out, try.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

you can benefit in cryto without capital in a way of participating in some bouties, this is the only way to benefits you without any capital came from you. but as i can see, you dont have enough knowledge about it, so study first all about information on how you perform in a bounty as bounty participant. then rank your account first for atleast jr member for more better result. at your current rank, dont push your self harder to think how you benefits your self by joining in bounty, just study first and you works well in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: