Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a newbie benefits from crypto revolution  (Read 2177 times)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

for newbie you have to read a lot about the rules that exist in this forum.
this time is a lot of bounty, but you must be careful in choosing it because to avoid bounty scam. to be able to get benefits from bounty, you must follow the bounty and follow the terms of the bounty.
mimota168

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

I think a lot of the information is very well more than enough about crypto, bounty, ICO and everything is already there in this forum.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Are you a newbie and have no capital to invest and still want to make a profit from cryptos? If that is the case, you should join the bounty and airdrop, as these two types do not need to invest money but can make a big profit if you work hard and spend a lot of time. If you hardly have the opportunity to earn up to 1000 dollars or more per month!
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

As a newbie, you have a catching up to do. Reading through this forum is all you need to do as there answers to questions on almost every aspect of cryptos. Since you don't have money to invest, subscribe to as many airdrops as you can, join bounties and be dedicated to carrying out tasks as required. Good luck.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

No money starts with the bounty task!
You can earn some free tokens through the bounty task, and you can convert these free tokens into legal tender!
When you have enough experience and money, you can try trading, investing in risky investments you need to be careful!

Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

What would I like to advise newcomers? First of all - patience, the acceptance of the fact that in order to make a profit you need to learn, take information from different sources and take out "gold grains" from it. AND ALWAYS think with your own
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

There are a lot of possible options that you could use, but for this you need skills that you can apply, for example to shoot a video or for example to write wonderful articles, if you know how to do something from this, then you can try to make money.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

learn a lot of bitcoin and be patient, that's all the things that you need to do. Forget about becoming success first and never get a shame to ask about any question in this forum. The last thing you meed to do for me personally don't trust anything before you find out the truth. So, goodluck.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
if you do not have capital to invest now in coin, you can take time to do a deep research of the available bounty or airdrops, you will find some good ones and you can participate in them and at the end earn token as rewards and the more you participate and sell, you can then invest in stable coin.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Novices should not pursue interests. Novices should first learn cryptocurrency knowledge. This is a big industry. You must learn knowledge before you can make money.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Hi, there a thing in crypto exchanging and holding is that you are not ready to do anything without cash. In the event that you don't have capital, and you would prefer not to put your cash on a speculations, I recommend you to do abundance battles and airdrops. At that point, you may manage the cash that has been gotten from them. Good fortunes.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

The benefits of newbie is learning new be can look up thread and watch possible comment there by gradually increasing their knowledge new be can also seek advice from those above them life is all about stages you have to follow the process so when the time come to move you will be ready
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

I started out as well as a noob here in the forum, and as I read a lot of threads and topics about how everything flows, how the price's volatility is extremely unpredictable, etc. I've gained a lot of knowledge with BTC over the years, this forum is actually a source of knowledge and income as well, participate through bounty threads, ANN threads, there are lots of ways to benefit here, you can either make investments, make trades, join in bounties or airdrops, lots of opportunities even if you are just a Jr. Member you'll make a lot of ridiculous income if you work hard and work smarter.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

because crypto population will increase and the crypto price will rise and be the no.1
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

As a newbie into the crypto space, you need to first study about the space to understand the blockchain technology and crypto currency in generally this will help you to begin to join some good bounties and be able to identify good project when you see one, and as i can see, you have already joined a bounty and that's a good one.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Without investing money, the only way to find the cryptos on the forum at the moment is to join the bounty and signature campaigns. If you are a Newbie then consider to join Social Bounty, just have a social network account such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steemit you can participate in bounty campaigns and earn Token.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Bounty and airdrop is a solution to be able to produce without having large capitalization. with a work that exists in the bounty and the airdrop will already be receiving its own capital for some time and was finally able to invest as well. Although many scams when the bounty may choose correctly then the result will be amazing.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks

the best way to approach crypto that is read and learn as much about it. It will help you understand many things Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
GOYA58

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

My father doesn't speak a single word of English but he is doing fine with crypto. The only thing you need is passion!! With passion you will always find a way to get yourself involved in something. As for the example of my father he is using google translator all the way and the automatic website translation of google chrome. This way even he can participate in Airdrops and Bounties. Since you asked your question in English I guess language barrier is not the problem. Just be passionate and read in this forum. This is actually the best place to start with.
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

I believe that you can try to figure out the bounty. Here all were mistaken and mistaken when choosing a project, so there is a step to learn from their mistakes or to earn)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: