Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a newbie benefits from crypto revolution  (Read 2177 times)
Testme

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I am also a newbie in this "industry", and I think there are a lot of benefits in crypto. Like for me, I'm a student and I can't earn money by myself. So I tried to join signature campaign. And it is kinda cool, because I enjoy posting at the same time I can earn money.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

This question same like me 2 years ago, but i never give up to learn. Actually in this forum you can find alot of knowledge. To get benefit from crypto you can do so many ways to do in this forum, such as you can join bounty campaign (signature, telegram, referal, translation, write srticle and many more) but the key before we start all those campaign learn it first.

bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks

You need to learn the basic understand them, no one one would help you but yourself, was the same back then but learnt in the process. You can benefit more if you explore more , doing bounties is easy you just need to follow the given instructions and try to analyze them.
Dumoren

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

I would prefer not to annoy you, however the discussion has a great deal of data on your inquiry, simply give it time and read how to be new and what you have to do isn't troublesome, despite everything you need to peruse a considerable measure, it's likely one of the states of this gathering , and furthermore have more tolerance.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

There a whole lot of benefits in crypto space, so as a newbie wanting to join the space, it depends on the category you belong to, if you have money, then you can start with investing into so good coins, but if you don't have money, you can start with bounties and airdrop to get some tokens. So cryptos benefits anyone no matter your category.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

You have lot of ways to earn free money from crypto currency, there are lot of peoples are earning money from crypto even not invest a single money, bounty and airdrops are examples, you can earn good money from bounty participating if you are involved in good ICO projects, there is no investment required to participate bounty and airdrops but you should do hard work for bounty especially for Facebook and twitter campaign,if you are investor you can earn money from daily trading but it is risky and you need experience in trading
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Newbies in crypto space can benefit in so many ways and it depends on their area of interest, if the person is interested in trading, they can start trading, or start with ICO investing, or join airdrops or bounty, it depends on what the person want, but crypto welcomes everyone.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

First of all don't believe crypto angels like Suppoman. He is a shiller mostly. You have to learn technics to analyze and to take your own decision. Then you can try to invest in some strong project, same time you can study what is the ICO and on the good market to invest in some nice ico. Learn trading, but try to find a good source for learning trading. Subscribe to crypto newsletters and telegram channels, it will help you to be up to date with crypto galaxy.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Hi, there a thing in crypto exchanging and holding is that you are not ready to do anything without cash. On the off chance that you don't have capital, and you would prefer not to put your cash on a ventures, I propose you to do abundance battles and airdrops. At that point, you may manage the cash that has been gotten from them. Good fortunes.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Hello, man, I am very happy to join you. I feel that I want to benefit from the encrypted world. First of all, you must fully understand the knowledge about the field of cryptocurrency and learn more through the Bitcoin forum. I suggest that you focus on learning in the early stage, don't rush to invest, and when you know everything, try to invest a small amount.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

I think everyone should turn a part of their earnings in some form of cryptocurrency, it seems like it will be the currency of the future and is being already implemented, what is left is that it evolves into a more stable system to be mainstream.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
If you don't have any knowledge about crypto or bounties do a research and study it before you start to try anything in crypto.  Doing bounties is a best way get earn if you don't have any capital to invest. Hard work and patience is needed so do your best don't be lazy to learn and be vigilant at all times because in crypto many people try to scam you.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

If you don't have capital you can use other things to raise money and start trading. Increase your social media presence and know how to write articles. With this you can do bounties and get paid.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

Thanks
although the newbie does not have capital but there are many good ways to be used as one of the crypto producers and have benefits. I am sure that capital cannot be used as the main thing in generating profits, because now knowledge is the most important.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I think it's best for a newbie to start with the bounty companies. Namely with Twitter and Facebook bounty, and in parallel to study the market
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

Thanks
Theres no need for rank because this is only refer for the campaign signature who may has higher payments for their work

But this forum offers lot of profiteering the only requirements is your skills on how you can perform to those obligations,so dont mind the rank its the skill anyways
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

Thanks
Learn, that is the only way, you do not need a fortune to invest but if you really have no money at all then you need to learn everything you can about this market and how it works, if you do then it is going to take you some time to make some money since you are starting from zero but eventually you will begin to see the results from your efforts.
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

Is it true that you are an amateur and have no funding to contribute and still need to make a benefit from cryptos? In the event that that is the situation, you should join the abundance and airdrop, as these two kinds don't have to contribute cash yet can influence a major benefit on the off chance that you to buckle down and invest a great deal of energy. In the event that you barely have the chance to procure up to 1000 dollars or more for each month!
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:42 AM

I'm newbie too. But if you wanna be successful in something, you must have knowledge first. You should learn about the definition of blockchain, how it works, the operation of the crypto market, how to read graphs... When you finish them, you should have a vision, a strategy. That's all.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

Thanks
I think new people should join the airdrop program and participate in some bounty campaigns. That is necessary for those without capital.
I am a young man and have no money. I participated in the bounty campaign with the hope I would have the money to invest as people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: