Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a newbie benefits from crypto revolution  (Read 2177 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
It will be a logical pattern journey, all you need to do is to join and read different thread here in bitcointalk.org to "educate" yourself first. You don't need to have capital if you want to learn, well based on my experience... I don't have a capital at first all I want to know is how to understand different ideas here in crypto currency or blockchain itself ( from trading, hold, investing, different online wallet, mining, gambling, alternative coins and many more ) . You will certainly encounter those stuff for sure and it will benefit your knowledge to be a better bitcoin user or bounty hunter. So good luck to your long journey here in crypto community.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

The first thing you have to do is try to gather as much information  as possible about everything you need to know, first read the whitepaper of bitcoin and ethereum, which are essential to get an understanding of how the main cryptos work, it is important to know all that, before venturing foward, this forum is a very good source of information if you use the appropriate subforums.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

The crypto ecosystem is information-driven and correlates to much you profit you can make. So, for a newbie, your best bet is to focus on learning before you start buying
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks

do not need a lot of capital enough internet quota capital you will get results little by little by following the campaign, but it is better for those of you who are beginners to read more info on the info in this forum about how to make money without capital because in this forum lots of info that you will get ... don't be lazy to read because our knowledge will increase if we read a lot
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

You may need several months to study this topic. Just read on the forum various branches, delve into the rationale for the opinions of the participants. No one will chew you here. Only himself. Yes, it's not fast. But it's worth it.

As a newbie, you will learn new things that make you amazes towards your journey in this industry. The first benefits that you will gain is knowledge that help and lead you on how to earn money in crypto revolution. Do a massive research and fully understand how it works.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Thanks

You can do the bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns there are many options in earning like signature campaign, social media campaign like facebook and twitter, translation campaign and others. This does not need a capital to earn but it only needs your effort and diligent to earn tokens.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Thanks

First of all it is a great opportunity to you that you are in crypto currency there's a lot of way for you to earn and gain profit from here. But you need to know first how crypto currency works ,what are the possibility will happen , you need to face struggles and you need to take risk for you to survive in this kind of business. These are the ways how you can earn money if you dont have the capital yet join in the signiture campain and airdrop and after that you can now try investing and trading. It is good to plan our future right now therefore we will become successful someday.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

The only advantage that I can see it for them to have another source of money. Other stuffs like knowledge and experience are just secondary because there are only few profession on crypto and it can be very hard to get one.

pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 12:05:42 AM by pictsidhe

There are several ways to get into the blockchain technology. But I am confused about your question. Are you want to tell how can earn a newbie from the bitcoin and cryptocurrency field? Though you are now Jr Member, so I suggest you do bounty campaigns for the ICO projects and you will get money if that ICO got success. Then try to do trade and after earning some money, go for invest in good ICOs.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

for the first time, maybe you can try to follow some airdrops. You only have to enter, and if you are accepted, you will get free coins. but maybe it's not as big as a bounty. but you can try it if you don't have the capital and knowledge for the bounty campaign.
I believe that airdrops aren't that big of a thing anymore, they kept dropping in value as well as the market in general, bounties are still better because they give a good amount of rewards for the amount of work required.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

A beginner should participate in bounty companies. You will be able to learn more information in that period of time while you participate, and at the same time get profit from bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

Participate in bounty companies (but not all in a row, but selectively), if you have money, invest in cryptocurrency (but carefully choose a coin for investment). Well, learn to trade on exchanges cryptocurrency.
Asadekontol

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

There are many benefits in crypto space, so as a beginner who wants to join space, it depends on your category, if you have money, then you can start by investing in coins that are so good, no investment needed to participate bounties and airdrops but you have to do hard work to bounty especially for Facebook and twitter campaigns, if you are an investor you can earn money from daily trading but it's risky and you need experience in trading
morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

It will be close to impossible for you to earn the status which would allow you to take part in signature campaigns on this forum, but for now you can explore the forum to get some basic information about blockchain and various projects based on it, while creating and leading accounts in twitter and facebook to participate in those campaigns once if you make enough nice posts for that.
But blockchain is a technology with benefits for everyone. Even if you don't have a lot of money, you can still try to make some small investments and experiment. If you become good at cryptos, you might then earn money for writing and tranlsating articles.
Good luck and welcome! People here will be happy to answer you questions (though browse your questions on the forum before asking, you realize the answers are already there).
yes, I realize it, I have to improve the ranking in this forum first, thank you for the advice
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

expand learn and read about anything in this forum. It will be the most precious capital that you can get to be able to get results in the crypto. Beginners without having knowledge capital will not be able to thrive in the aka crypto, rest assured it. Learn about the bounty, and investment and that the capital will be good to have.
Jateng

Activity: 1292
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Thanks

I just want to share to you, I also start my journey in crypto world without money. I am empty. I did not buy any coin, I did not invest. All I did to have coin or to earn coins is join bounties. Now, I want you to explore this site "Bitcointalk.org" to be able to read different threads regarding bounties that can surely help you learn and feed your mind about bounties.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

You must diligently to read this forum and learn it well so you can get the benefit from it. not easy to enter the cryptocurrency world, the needed to be done is to keep patient and also be careful to avoid the losses. if we are diligent and careful, then we can get a profit from it.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

It is not easy for a newbie can immediately adapt by crypto. need adjustment and extensive knowledge in order to make crypto be beneficial. If this difficult they apply then surely will only run the crypto without any result could be too proud and this often happened in quite some time.

Oldi-mii

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

Too often it happens that the depositor takes off his last shirt to buy a crypto currency. Many do not have enough exposure to adhere to a specific asset allocation strategy. You do not need to do this if you do not have capital. Save it first.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

It is not easy for a newbie can immediately adapt by crypto. need adjustment and extensive knowledge in order to make crypto be beneficial. If this difficult they apply then surely will only run the crypto without any result could be too proud and this often happened in quite some time.
Right. A good result is very important for motivation. I set myself limits. If this occupation does not give me what I want, then in a year I'll leave the crypto-currencies and start moving in the other direction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: