Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Alts About to Crash?  (Read 1355 times)
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

Yes, in reality it is all too evident that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has been able to generate trust among long-term investors, and the vast majority of other altcoins are only serving as instruments of short-term speculation, and that is why as soon as a coin experiences a major pump from one day to another, the next day its price plummets drastically.

It is a pity that the speculators do not care at all about the technology developed in serious and interesting altcoins, for them all are only pump and dump schemes.
gph753

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I also think that there is a shortage of funds in the market now, and it is easy for other tokens to plummet due to the independence of certain tokens!
phillippw6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

The altcoins have already crashed look at the ethereum when in January it as at 1500 USD now after six months it has depreciated to 500 USD a 300 percent decrease in its market value but this will not approach to a point of no recover as it is only a correction phase
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Many altcoins have been able to supply the deficiencies of bitcoin through technological improvements that have made the use of cryptocurrencies a more user-friendly experience, allowing faster and cheaper transactions, and improving issues such as scalability and energy consumption.

Therefore, I do not think they will disappear, although the current abundance of altcoins seems unjustifiable and unnecessary, so it is likely that in the long term many of them tend to fall into oblivion or abandonment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

If I'll buy alts, I wouldn't sacrifice my bitcoin for it.

My bitcoins are good to long term hold and I have rule to myself that I'll never move it unless its all time high again or higher. As for alts, not all of them are worth to get with. They may crash and you can see that its a good buy but don't assess quickly cos it might be a trap.

Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

Hey,

I see that we've finally entered a bullish phase (not sure how long this is going to last). I think it will be good for May pending any kind of FUD. June is the adsense FUD.

But anyway, I've read some articles that say that alts are making a comeback and money is pouring into alts... but these same articles caution that experts think that soon money will be pouring into bitcoin from alts. They say the infusion of money into alts is only temporary.

I'm sure most of you have seen that when BTC rallies too fast, alts crash. I was wondering if you guys think that a fast BTC rally is in the immediate future?

Are you hodling alts or are you going to go into BTC to ride out the BTC pump, then buy all the crashed alts?

How could you be wrong in the month of April and thought that the bulls had finally come, but how it turned upside down. These were all actions of speculators who are still shaking the situation, making even worse conditions for investment.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Hey,

I see that we've finally entered a bullish phase (not sure how long this is going to last). I think it will be good for May pending any kind of FUD. June is the adsense FUD.

But anyway, I've read some articles that say that alts are making a comeback and money is pouring into alts... but these same articles caution that experts think that soon money will be pouring into bitcoin from alts. They say the infusion of money into alts is only temporary.

I'm sure most of you have seen that when BTC rallies too fast, alts crash. I was wondering if you guys think that a fast BTC rally is in the immediate future?

Are you hodling alts or are you going to go into BTC to ride out the BTC pump, then buy all the crashed alts?

It's a good strategy and you should try it. I think your strategy will be justified for you. Do not ask anyone about your strategy because they do not understand how your process is analyzed. Work independently and earn a lot of money from your own power, which will make you happy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

I hope it is not going to crash again. We've taken so much loss in the market and I think no one is productive right now especially the people who can't invest on any coin because of lack of money. As a bounty hunter, the only thing I can do is wait for the rewards and wait for my coins to grow.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

With so many coins and tokens currently registered in various exchanges, it is only natural to make the competition very tight and of course have more coins and tokens to die.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

With so many coins and tokens currently registered in various exchanges, it is only natural to make the competition very tight and of course have more coins and tokens to die.
Well, there is no doubt in the long run, that we will end up having altcoins that will definitely end up taking the hit as the case may be, but one thing here that we also have to understand is that future is always a hard thing to know because we cannot know it, but we can only play with the present, take advantage of the opportunities and make a better future for ourselves.

For most of the altcoins without product, there is no possibility of seeing them grow substantially in the long run, and this is an area where people should always consider before investing in anything.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Hey,

How could you be wrong in the month of April and thought that the bulls had finally come, but how it turned upside down. These were all actions of speculators who are still shaking the situation, making even worse conditions for investment.
Those who want to join into speculations and make decisions about the things they hear rather than focusing on what they see, are the caliber of people that the market always tend to affect the most in the long run because they are blending with speculations and not trend.

Altcoins are really showing some great sign of improvement though, and it is obvious how huge they have hit the bottom as it is, but I see it as a great opportunity, considering we might see a chance to see them recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: