Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (BTC) approaching $ 9000 - How is the Price Continued?  (Read 118 times)
bojokusugih (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) approaches $ 9000. In December, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) jumped to more than $ 19,000, causing a jump in volume as demand increased. But this also reveals one big problem that Bitcoin has, and that is a matter of scalability. Bitcoin can not handle volume increases, and transaction costs increase as speed slows. Now that prices are rising again, we tend to see recurring problems.

So what is the solution? The network of lightning has been censured as a solution for some time now, but is it really worth it? For the most part, it can solve the bitcoin (BTC) scalability problem, considering it takes the load off the main chain. Unfortunately, this creates another problem, and that's the problem of centralization.

In order for the network of lightning to work, it takes several large centralized entities known as the lightning hub to handle transactions outside the chain. This hub works in a way similar to a traditional deposit bank. It defeats the whole essence of bitcoin in the first place. After all, bitcoin was created to be a decentralized peer-to-peer currency that operates without centralized control.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) approaches $ 9000. In December, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) jumped to more than $ 19,000, causing a jump in volume as demand increased. But this also reveals one big problem that Bitcoin has, and that is a matter of scalability. Bitcoin can not handle volume increases, and transaction costs increase as speed slows. Now that prices are rising again, we tend to see recurring problems.

So what is the solution? The network of lightning has been censured as a solution for some time now, but is it really worth it? For the most part, it can solve the bitcoin (BTC) scalability problem, considering it takes the load off the main chain. Unfortunately, this creates another problem, and that's the problem of centralization.

In order for the network of lightning to work, it takes several large centralized entities known as the lightning hub to handle transactions outside the chain. This hub works in a way similar to a traditional deposit bank. It defeats the whole essence of bitcoin in the first place. After all, bitcoin was created to be a decentralized peer-to-peer currency that operates without centralized control.
I think that now will fall to the  8500 - 8400 and after this again growth. To the 20000 dollars)

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

there is a chance to go down $6000 level but the price will go up by this year end, may be we can see the price $25k by 2018 end, and $50k by 2019 current market situation will change and cryto and bitcoin will go up
dado7

Merit: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I totally agree with you on the centralization problem, but I don't think that is how a lightning network works. I don't think that those hubs are centralized, they are rather like a temporary side chain, but I might be wrong though.

Regarding the next movement in price, scalability etc, I made an analysis, you can read it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3386041.msg35475097#msg35475097

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Bitcoin price should be much bigger until end of this year than now. In my opinion price can achieve over 20000 dollars but first will fall a little in near time
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Bitcoin or whoever does not collide with leadership, they are already firmly entrenched in the market, even if so much time is occupied by transactions.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I predict BTC $ 20-30K till the end of 2018. No matter of tech changes, fall trend in Q1 2018, it will grow.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

its already on $9,100 and still continue to pump. i think by the end of the year its price will continue to $40,000, twice as the highest price it reached last 2017.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

After a positive bullish run the in the past 48 hours, Bitcoin BTC has finally smashed all the hurdles and reached $9000. Bitcoin at press time was trading at $9030 with a market cap of $152 billion experiencing a 8% growth in the past 24 hours and a 1.5% growth just in the past hour.
Analysts say the current break through to reach $9000 is an indicator that there is huge buying pressure and could even break through the stiff resistance at $9200. A break at $9200 would indicate that the path is clear all the way till $11,800.

Traditionally over the years, markets have generally witnessed a bearish market in the first quarter of the year with tax season and budgeting issues and May through June is a bullish quarter for the markets. Bitcoin seems to follow this pattern with the current market trend.

The daily trading volume has gone past $27 billion for the first time in the past month. Even Ethereum [ETH] has gone back to trading above $623 witnessing a change of 8.72% in the past 24 hours.

Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Many "financial experts" predict BTC to be at $ 20-30K until the end of 2018. I hope it'll get there again, but there's never a certainty
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

Bitcoin and ALTcoin growing good right now after hard dump and bad news, i think Bitcoin will $20k each at the end of this year and Ethereum maybe $1k5 or $2k each ETH. I Strong belive in Crypto currency world, Whales almost sold out their coin and now almost is investor withou easy dump Smiley
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

I'm happy to see bitcoin rushing to $10,000 right now and I must agree with you about the scalability issue..
In my opinion bitcoin is no longer a good crypto currency because of how slow the transaction speed is..
right now there are lots of altcoins or other crypto currencies with a better usability compared to bitcoin.

And I also agree that bitcoin couldn't handle the volume increases as well, maybe because there are not as much miners as it used to be?
not sure about it though.

In my opinion, the only way to fix these problem is through lightning network. This way bitcoin would be great again and hopefully all the issues would be handled!!
mast3rm1nd

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

the price of bitcoin in my opinion will remain speculative and I don't think that the lightning chain will help the price in anyway because it is replacing a problem with another one. for the time being I think we are bulling on average but it is not easy to say we're still not out of deep waters yet.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: