Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the Yobit.io exchange TRON withdrawal fee of 300 TRON acceptable?
YES - 1 (11.1%)
YESSSS - 0 (0%)
HELLSYA - 0 (0%)
Лopeм ипcyм дoлop cит aмeт - 0 (0%)
no. - 8 (88.9%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.io exchange TRON withdrawal fee of 300 TRON acceptable?  (Read 398 times)
dave4925 (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Yobit.io exchange TRON withdrawal fee of 300 TRON

1BTcdaveJEX8SrLb62YSLY7r3W9P8XQYBN
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

Bittrex fee 1,mercatox i dont know.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

I checked yobit and it is the truth
ridiculous. This fee is not acceptable. Maybe this is an error arises. Please try to contact yobit support team

Make me great again
dave4925 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

ridiculous. This fee is not acceptable. Maybe this is an error arises. Please try to contact yobit support team

yeah they have not responded for like a week or so now, LOL!

dave4925 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

I do suspect they are just ignoring the entire thing and hope more people just give up after they make their money, and they make tons of money on top of that if they withdraw!

bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Yobit has the huge commissions almost on everything. Usually even on Doge is the big commission. But today 100, I am surprised.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Can`t imagine worst exchange then Yobit..
WIth worse interface and even worse customer support..
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Always disliked Yobit, they don't even respond to tickets I think they are just busy with making money.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Lols..thats too much!!other exchange only charges 60 to 75 trx per withdrawal.it seems they really dont want you to take away your trx from their platform..if not because of the low quality cryptos that have been listed there,i dont see any other reason why people stills uses yobit..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

I have seen quite a lot of complaining about Yobit here. I think you should exchange  TRON to doge and withdraw to a better exchange  Wink Wink

Make me great again
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Lols..thats too much!!other exchange only charges 60 to 75 trx per withdrawal.it seems they really dont want you to take away your trx from their platform..if not because of the low quality cryptos that have been listed there,i dont see any other reason why people stills uses yobit..

Until now I never use this exchange but I have an account with this exchange. I think your guessing may be correct. Some of the new coins will be listed on these kinds of exchanges like hitbtc and yobit so some time users don't have many options so they will try their luck with these exchanges even though they know that these guys are not good. I have tried hitbtc and I can say that very bad experience and will not go their If I get a chance to sell or buy from other exchanges.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

yes yobit set an high price for promising coin/token. this is explained then by a medium price higher then other exchange for same pair.for coins with a low interest they add very low commission (or you can't withdraw at all!). sometimes is a serious issue because you're a forced to sell your coins to a fake price.
exchange tron in waves (little fee) or doge and withdraw directly to another exchange and buy tron.
you loss a small percentage of your wealth but you save 300 trx fee.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uybghf

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

Absolutely not
Syndicator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Absolutely ridiculous. I just got charged 10 EOS for transferring it didn’t even inform me of this when I went to withdraw it. 137 dollars. Seriously angry at this shit exchange, I read nothing but problems it needs to be shut down.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

indeed yobit set a high cost for promising coin/token. this is clarified then by a medium cost higher then other trade for same pair.for coins with a low intrigue they include low commission (or you can't pull back by any stretch of the imagination!). some of the time is a significant issue since you're a compelled to pitch your coins to a phony cost.
trade tron in waves (little charge) or doge and pull back straightforwardly to another trade and purchase tron.
you misfortune a little level of your riches yet you spare 300 trx expense.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

That's a fact and nothing has changed. I'd checked it while TRX is around 0.00000902 x 300 = estimately 0.002BTC.

It's an expensive withdrawal so you better withdraw it with some other coins and this is why I dumped TRX's already there and stop using them.

Absolutely ridiculous. I just got charged 10 EOS for transferring it didn’t even inform me of this when I went to withdraw it. 137 dollars. Seriously angry at this shit exchange, I read nothing but problems it needs to be shut down.
Seriously? totally expensive, did you ever checked the cost before withdrawing?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (2)

yes yobit set an high price for promising coin/token. this is explained then by a medium price higher then other exchange for same pair.for coins with a low interest they add very low commission (or you can't withdraw at all!). sometimes is a serious issue because you're a forced to sell your coins to a fake price.
exchange tron in waves (little fee) or doge and withdraw directly to another exchange and buy tron.

indeed yobit set a high cost for promising coin/token. this is clarified then by a medium cost higher then other trade for same pair.for coins with a low intrigue they include low commission (or you can't pull back by any stretch of the imagination!). some of the time is a significant issue since you're a compelled to pitch your coins to a phony cost.
trade tron in waves (little charge) or doge and pull back straightforwardly to another trade and purchase tron.

I guess whole forum doesn't need a copy paste writer. And your signature (howdoo) still not be happy to see how you write your post. For sure this not ensure quality of topics, but thanks if you copy my post this means you have the same point of view Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I guess whole forum doesn't need a copy paste writer. And your signature (howdoo) still not be happy to see how you write your post. For sure this not ensure quality of topics, but thanks if you copy my post this means you have the same point of view Smiley
Changing up some words so that it wont be noticeable but if you do look closely then these sentences are just similar and i think this would be considered as a ban-able offense.How sad for this account.

Going back on topic, 300 Tron(TRX) is currently valued on $21 which is really high and would really put you on hesitation to proceed, conversion would really be needed for you to make it lesser like converting to TRX-BTC instead.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Yobit is the worst exchange ever that why you guys should stay away from this shit. I never using this exchange anymore after stucking a lot of B3Coin on this exchange Smiley). Beside, Yobit has been known as the tomb of a lot of cryptocurrencies cause traders only can trade these coins on Yobit without withdrawing to any other exchange Smiley

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Yobit is the worst exchange ever that why you guys should stay away from this shit. I never using this exchange anymore after stucking a lot of B3Coin on this exchange Smiley). Beside, Yobit has been known as the tomb of a lot of cryptocurrencies cause traders only can trade these coins on Yobit without withdrawing to any other exchange Smiley
Would really act like a tomb because of lots of pendings and yes there are indeed coins which can only be traded on that exchange but that thing isnt an issue as long it do have a value and you can cash out your btc then its fine but if your withdrawal got stucked then you are fucked up.
Withdrawal fees is always been high just like i do remember when i do withdraw bitcoin it is not adjusted on to the regular tx network fee and now they are implying also into alts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: