Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Approaches 9k!  (Read 762 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Well, it will take some time before we see the price touching more than ten thousand dollars, maybe it will take some weeks or even months to start seeing that on our portfolios.
Obviously. This is one thing that I know the market will always do and that is to take its time. Even though some may be a bit trying to see how things can be pretty fast but for those who are very much conversant with how markets work, they would know that we will always have some swings in between before even thinking of getting to hit a certain spot. Let's just be hopeful we are able to get to hit the ball rolling in an upward trend.

with $9000 i am more than happy to be honest.
I guess more bitcoiners are now happiest as bitcoin prices are approaching $9500 right now. It is time to fasten our belt as bitcoin prices may test $10,000 levels at any time soon Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Yes and bitcoin is hovering on the 9,000$ mark already giving those people who almost lost hope that bitcoin will always come back soon. I think bitcoin will also break the resistance early and might have a good result midway through this year.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Yes and bitcoin is hovering on the 9,000$ mark already giving those people who almost lost hope that bitcoin will always come back soon. I think bitcoin will also break the resistance early and might have a good result midway through this year.

No bitcoin have surpasses $9K mark and getting closer to the next psychological barrier of $9.5-$10K. This is not critical because for me it would be very tough. We have increased like $3K already from the last bottom of $6.5 so that's a lot. So I'm sure if we can sustained the growth at that levels.

But again, bitcoin price is very unpredictable, we don't know, maybe $9.5 is really the price wherein the bull run will begin. But the thing is, this growth doesn't look like artificial to me, it seems that there are renewed interest in the market right now that's why we have seen significant growth in the last couple of weeks.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine/

Bitcoin has surged up to nearly 9000 usd. Many are rooting for a run to 10k at this point. The whole market is up because of Bitcoin's success. There still has not been any correction as many expected. Only time will tell just which way Bitcoin will be going in the upcoming week. At the rate it is going at now, the market may very well see bullish trends soon.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
I have my doubts that is going to happen there is a very strong resistance at $9000, which means that many of the traders do not really believe that we can surpass the price and that is why they are selling and if reaching $9000 seems hard $10,000 is going to be an even greater psychological barrier, but I hope that you are right and that we see that price soon.
You are right and I also not in favor of price growth. I want bitcoin to spread all over the world and all the people use it for their daily needs like their regular currency. I don’t think higher price is the success of bitcoin $9K, $20K or $30K, the success of bitcoin is this we use bitcoin in our local markets and restaurants. Soon we will see that time in the near future.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

9500 usd was a strong resistance because of 200 days moving average. It also had worked as support and resistance before.

I believe bitcoin will break through this resistance after some days, and we will see around 12k-15k
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

9500 usd was a strong resistance because of 200 days moving average. It also had worked as support and resistance before.

I believe bitcoin will break through this resistance after some days, and we will see around 12k-15k
it's true that what you say with bitcoin can achieve that value is a sign that investors and bitcoiner can be more excited to invest their money so that bitcoin can also be more increased value

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

The price falls to $9300 after breaking the $9500 mental barrier. But it doesn't mean that we are in for another downfall. It's a good sign that we might get above $9500 in the next couple of days because of those sell offs.

But $12K-$15K might take a bit longer to reach though. It will take another whales to put a lot of cash in the market, or another positive news that will persuade others to join and enter the picture.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

The whole market is going down and BTC is also responding the same now it is just holding the $9100 barrier if it breaks then we can see more 400 to 500 correction. I think the market is reacting on the latest hack happened and got worried that hacker can dump the hacked coins in the market and before they can crash the traders are selling the coins and correcting the market price of almost all crypto currency coins.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I agree that we could break through within a few days. However 12k-15k seems too much for me.
11.5k-12.5k sounds more reasonable to me. There will be some profit taking at this level.
Just watch the daily chart. We got rejected 3 times before there so I think that's another tough nut to crack.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

$9000 is acting as a point of resistance, we will likely power through the barrier some point soon though. Resistance is futile, this is bitcoin Smiley
Too volatile to determine, yet we all know it can make it, once it break that point we can see a much faster movement, we just need to breathe and be ready for now.
Volatility is the main feature of bitcoin and today the price is about $9k which is not the correction level. I think the correction level is $20K because it already reached to that level. The trend is towards growth in the price. The experts predict that till the end of this year the price will reach to $ 25K. $9K is now seems low price of bitcoin and I think the price is more resistance.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I think it's great for all our bits to know that Bitcoin can reach 9k half a year ago. I also think it will soon be going to this 10k. Those who hold it up to the end will get the benefit. Bitcoin will delete all records in the past this year. Be patient and wait.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

BTC is hovering between the price range of 8700-8900 for a quite sometime now. Investors are shorting BTC over Bitmex which brought a decline of almost $1000 from the high of $9700. But the price managed to find support above $8600 and hasn't been broken yet. This is the good sign and directs towards bitcoin breaking $9k support back again and continuing its bull ride.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine/

Bitcoin has surged up to nearly 9000 usd. Many are rooting for a run to 10k at this point. The whole market is up because of Bitcoin's success. There still has not been any correction as many expected. Only time will tell just which way Bitcoin will be going in the upcoming week. At the rate it is going at now, the market may very well see bullish trends soon.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
The situation right now  both scary and exciting. It is exciting because, after being pull down by the demand in the market,its price is now increasing while on the other hand, it still worries most of its users because Bitcoin is naturally volatile and backdrops are possible to happen in no time. That is why people are a bit undecided whether to sell already or to keep holding.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
I have my doubts that is going to happen there is a very strong resistance at $9000, which means that many of the traders do not really believe that we can surpass the price and that is why they are selling and if reaching $9000 seems hard $10,000 is going to be an even greater psychological barrier, but I hope that you are right and that we see that price soon.

I wouldn't call $10k a psychological barrier, consider bitcoin nearly doubled that price just a few months ago. It might be another resistance point, but the psychological barrier of $10k evaporated when bitcoin crushed it in december. There won't be any "oh my god we broke $10k" moment this time, just another price point that may or may not hold a bit of resistance.

I don't see any point that bitcoin will run down by this time. Well I know it is volatile and yes it will be forever. But based on its timeline for the past 9-10 years, its been like this before. There is no assurance that it will reach 10k by  this coming quarter but I think and I believe that it is going to reach 9k. Just simply wait because the market continuously grows as it is. Let us just keep on spreading good news to make it possible to become higher and higher.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Salatri

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Are We Coming Near the Moon or Should We Not Be Nearer?
Bitcoin has become a serious competitor in the world as far as money is concerned. Reaching $ 9K per BTC is just one of these technology failures that has happened this year, and fans are messing things up. When bitcoin slowly creeps into $ 10,000 each BTC, people begin to question where the moon is really going to happen? $ 10K, $ 50K, $ 100K or maybe a million?
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

Not so fast. So far all today's attempts to break $9k have failed. $10k may still be far away.
$9K is just around the corner, it maybe reach tomorrow, the slow progress is enough than a very fast increase that will just result a huge dump, $10k might be next month, who knows.
It is were into nearest point of bitcoin to hit that price. $10k maybe in the coming weeks so I am positive it will hit anytime. Yes who knows bitcoin price is really amazing it is a good profit.

Well, it is still  little over 9K and a strong buying may push it to 10000$ and beyond. Its really good to see bitcoin moving in forward direction and all this is slow movement which means it is a natural movement with no pump dump etc. This is also good as people are now trusting bitcoins and they are again showing confidence in crypto currency. The overall market cap has also touched $400,000,000,000.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
The bullish trend seems to be facing some resistance and now the price seems to be stabilized and if this resistance is also broken now by the bullish trend then I believe that $10k is easily reachable.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Bitcoin value is currently trading above  $9200 as at the time of this post and we have seeing that there was no serious correction within the weekend as it use to happen and may be a sign that the next move of Bitcoin value may hit $10,000 in the coming weeks.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Bitcoin value is currently trading above  $9200 as at the time of this post and we have seeing that there was no serious correction within the weekend as it use to happen and may be a sign that the next move of Bitcoin value may hit $10,000 in the coming weeks.

It's likely to happen dude unless some announcement from another government to degrade crypto comes up again. Hopefully we get the entire second quarter to move this way to make up for a lackluster first three months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I think the highest we got so far is $9500 before it went to $8700 before bouncing to $9200 at the time of this post. So I guess we need to get over the barrier of $9500 before attempting $10K. Good thing though is that we can't seen anything negative as of late, that's why the price keeps going up and I hope that it will continue so that we can finally see bitcoin getting into the 5 digits once more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████