Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Approaches 9k!  (Read 762 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Bitcoin value is currently trading above  $9200 as at the time of this post and we have seeing that there was no serious correction within the weekend as it use to happen and may be a sign that the next move of Bitcoin value may hit $10,000 in the coming weeks.

It's likely to happen dude unless some announcement from another government to degrade crypto comes up again. Hopefully we get the entire second quarter to move this way to make up for a lackluster first three months.

Yes hopefully!! I can visualize the increase of price of bitcoin especially this quarter because of the positive acceptance of many countries and big corporations nowadays.
I don’t think there is an instance that bitcoin will get into sudden decline unless an outside factor will interfere with.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine/

Bitcoin has surged up to nearly 9000 usd. Many are rooting for a run to 10k at this point. The whole market is up because of Bitcoin's success. There still has not been any correction as many expected. Only time will tell just which way Bitcoin will be going in the upcoming week. At the rate it is going at now, the market may very well see bullish trends soon.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

I actually have the good feeling that bitcoins might surpass $10k dollar so early this month because most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting fro the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the year ends.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Bitcoin had already reached that mark and i expect that it will hit the 10,000$ mark anytime this month. It will be a very tough resistance for bitcoin to break but i believe that it's going to happen anyway because bitcoin is bound to set new mark as the bullish trend has started already.

dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

Bitcoin really has alot of surprises it could be something negative but that thing is another greater chance to attract more traders and investors to buy at the lowest price because on bitcoin's natural way it is always have a way to recovery from the dull moment to an exciting moment that makes everyone happy.
Bitcoin has already reached $9k and now we are looking at $10k in the next month. Now the price is gradually and naturally increasing and will reach to $10k soon. Till the end of half of this year we are hopeful that the price will cross $11k. Now the time will tell us the fact about the future price. We can only predicts and imagine the coming price.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine/

Bitcoin has surged up to nearly 9000 usd. Many are rooting for a run to 10k at this point. The whole market is up because of Bitcoin's success. There still has not been any correction as many expected. Only time will tell just which way Bitcoin will be going in the upcoming week. At the rate it is going at now, the market may very well see bullish trends soon.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

I actually have the good feeling that bitcoins might surpass $10k dollar so early this month because most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting fro the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the year ends.
Much correction in the last month, that’s why the price is still around $9000. If there was no fall in the previous month, definitely the price would be more than $12k right now. But still we hope that in the next month increase in the price is confirmed due to high market growth. Now Ethereum is approaching to this level. Be patient to see the price at the end.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Right now the price of bitcoin is below $9000 now I do not expect the price to go that much lower, but people need to learn to not overreact to every single movement in the price of bitcoin, whenever the price is going down some people claim that bitcoin is going to crash and when the price is going up some other claim that the price is going to skyrocket and if you take the time to look at the market you'll see that most movements are not so extreme.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Right now the price of bitcoin is below $9000 now I do not expect the price to go that much lower, but people need to learn to not overreact to every single movement in the price of bitcoin, whenever the price is going down some people claim that bitcoin is going to crash and when the price is going up some other claim that the price is going to skyrocket and if you take the time to look at the market you'll see that most movements are not so extreme.
unfortunately if the bitcoin price is currently below the price of $ 9k. there may be several factors that cause this to happen. but, sooner or later, I believe the bitcoin price will be back above $ 9k, or even more. whether it's a quick rise or a draw, so we should take advantage of this moment.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

Alright below this price for most of the day. Undecided
I would say most would want it to go above and not below this market price if we will ever reach $10k just like everyone was saying back in April.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
unfortunately if the bitcoin price is currently below the price of $ 9k. there may be several factors that cause this to happen. but, sooner or later, I believe the bitcoin price will be back above $ 9k, or even more. whether it's a quick rise or a draw, so we should take advantage of this moment.
Yes the price of bitcoin is below $9k right now, well i think it's because of the correction after the pump in the last 2 weeks. I hope the price will not back to 8k again though, at least stable at $8.9k-$9k would be good. Luckly i already sold my coins last week, i think i will buy it again when the price hit $8.5k
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

Indeed, only time can really tell what will be the true future of Bitcoin market as we expected that it will hit $10,000 by this month of May but instead the price fall to below $9,000 again. So therefore the expected rise up is now false alarm that we should extend our patience then continue to wait and see.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

Going to 6.8K, then to 5K, and, finally to 2.5 (real support liine).
And after that we have 2 options:
1)Slow grow to 5-6K
2)Going to 600-800, it will be the end))

Make your your bets

remauto1187ma

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

You all dont read the news much do you.  The price was manipulated again by Mt. Gox trustee dumping 8200Btc on the market just like he did the dump about 2 months ago.  The price will recover...watch what happens by 9 or 10 days from today. Wink
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Stability is very less in the value of Bitcoin because it is volatile and reacts rapidly with external conditions. The demand of Bitcoin does the change in its price and if the demand increases then the price will also reaches at the highest possible stage. If we are not taking it positive then the Bitcoin price will must fall and if we take care of it then there will be no fall recorded in the price.

You all dont read the news much do you.  The price was manipulated again by Mt. Gox trustee dumping 8200Btc on the market just like he did the dump about 2 months ago.  The price will recover...watch what happens by 9 or 10 days from today. Wink
Probably that is the core reason for the recent dump. We were all expecting prices to test $10k levels but unfortunately it went down up to ~$8k levels. It is a very big disappointment for me personally, still I am also hoping it will recover in one or two weeks.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
At the end of last year bitcoin price is very sharp but after the beginning of the year in 2018 the price is very plummeted. Maybe this is an experience to avoid being too HOLD to get a lot of profit. We must think clearly about bitcoin prices
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Currently bitcoin is no longer a climb to the $ 9k price, but bitcoin has climbed to a $ 10k price. end of the year bitcoin will climb to the price of $ 20k.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Yes, the price again starts moving upward and the people hope that it will again touch the 10k soon. so BTC  touch 10k for that we have to wait because it's moving slowly upward but making some increment. The small increment combines to make the big increment that will be great for us so we should wait for the big increment that will happen soon.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I really laugh at those sometime who state that bitcoin is going to end or will be at 600-700 dollars. Either they are insane or they hate bitcoin because reality does not match with their statements at all. We all know that bitcoin is never ever going to be at a price less than 2000 dollars. It is bitcoin not some random altcoin which is struggling hard to make a name in the market and attract people.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

I hope the rising trend won't end right away after Consensus ends. Slow progression is nice though
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

I hope the rising trend won't end right away after Consensus ends. Slow progression is nice though
We don't want it to stop but that's not how the market moves. There should be a balance of its about to stop, it has to move higher first and then slowly moving. I would prefer the slow movement as it approach back to $9,000 and higher because this gives us the confidence that if there's a slow progress, there will be no immediate dump. Unlike the fast progression that we are all happy but after that see to it the market will collapse in a surprising manner.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

I think that's all the point is.. the price movements still provide a high chance to invest for the long term, and still suitable for trading, also inappropriate if we judge that it's weak and will not be making a profit. Anyhow.. Bitcoin is still in a period where its popularity is still high and talked about by many people to gain profit or other benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: