Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCINVE.COM btc investment exchange  (Read 7262 times)
Ethera (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:54:45 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 05:35:42 PM by Ethera

Ladies and gentlemen,

Short introduction:
Hi, my name is Narimantas 'Neil' Sakalys, I am CEO of JSC Sketis, which is working under Lithuanian (EU) laws.

More then half of year ago I opened mining security on the litecoinglobal which was bought out even before the IPO and we have been operating successfully since, clocking about 30% yearly increase.

After litecoinglobal declared its ending, I thought about my investors and found out the way for it. We have now a team of 5 (and one more comming within few days, to deal with marketing and PR) who instantly declared their dedication towards the community and declared our plans to open fully legal within our law jurisdiction LTC BTC and XPM investment platforms.

Since then we have opened LITECOININVEST.COM platform, which is operating over a month now and today (for my birthday) we have opened BTCINVE.COM platform for btc equivalent. On litecoininvest we have honored all securities who wanted to migrate from litecoinglobal, listing 7 securities migrated to this point, few more thinking and our own sketis.invest security which represents our security owning the exchanges.

To tell from the eyes of others
"Sketis represents the profits of Ethera's bitcoin, litecoin, and primecoin exchanges all wrapped up into one security. Ethera stated that 100% of the profit of these three exchanges is paid to Sketis stockholders in dividends. The Litecoininvest development team itself receives no salary. They own a majority stake in Sketis and their livelihood depends on the success of these exchanges, which is reflected in the value of Sketis Investment. Good luck with the project!"

As said, we are here for the community, with long term plans, dedicated team, huge list of to do, and most important, community to influence and shape the future of those exchanges.

We are welcoming all BTC securities from any platform to relist to our platform for free. Other platforms do bribe the securities to relist or promise of relist, we dont. We think that quality is above that.

Crypto is the future, lets build it together.

If you have any questions or remarks, please dont hesitate and tell us that!

We are happy to announce our second trading platform, BTCINVE.COM a btc investment platform.

Features include:

Unified login system with litecoininvest (use the same loging/password for both platforms)
Triple security system (google 2fa, hot/cold walled system, DMZ system)
Feature work on system, catering to the needs and wishes of the community
All the features of the litecoininvest
A true pass through ltc/btc (planned in close future).

We are welcoming all the securities from btct.co for free relisting, serving the promise to the community.

Neil

edit: edited from the third post with remark which was brought to our attention in post nr2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:59:28 PM

Neil
Modify message

Hi Neil.

Modifying this message would indeed be a good idea. Start here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:27:34 PM

Neil
Modify message

Hi Neil.

Modifying this message would indeed be a good idea. Start here.
Message taken, I totally forgot that we are announcing to the community that had no following to what we do.

Hi, my name is Narimantas 'Neil' Sakalys, I am CEO of JSC Sketis, which is working under Lithuanian (EU) laws.

More then half of year ago I opened mining security on the litecoinglobal which was bought out even before the IPO and we have been operating successfully since, clocking about 30% yearly increase.

After litecoinglobal declared its ending, I thought about my investors and found out the way for it. We have now a team of 5 (and one more comming within few days, to deal with marketing and PR) who instantly declared their dedication towards the community and declared our plans to open fully legal within our law jurisdiction LTC BTC and XPM investment platforms.

Since then we have opened LITECOININVEST.COM platform, which is operating over a month now and today (for my birthday) we have opened BTCINVE.COM platform for btc equivalent. On litecoininvest we have honored all securities who wanted to migrate from litecoinglobal, listing 7 securities migrated to this point, few more thinking and our own sketis.invest security which represents our security owning the exchanges.

To tell from the eyes of others
"Sketis represents the profits of Ethera's bitcoin, litecoin, and primecoin exchanges all wrapped up into one security. Ethera stated that 100% of the profit of these three exchanges is paid to Sketis stockholders in dividends. The Litecoininvest development team itself receives no salary. They own a majority stake in Sketis and their livelihood depends on the success of these exchanges, which is reflected in the value of Sketis Investment. Good luck with the project!"

As said, we are here for the community, with long term plans, dedicated team, huge list of to do, and most important, community to influence and shape the future of those exchanges.

We are welcoming all BTC securities from any platform to relist to our platform for free. Other platforms do bribe the securities to relist or promise of relist, we dont. We think that quality is above that.

Crypto is the future, lets build it together.

If you have any questions or remarks, please dont hesitate and tell us that!

Neil
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:43:51 PM

Glad to see the platform is finally up and running. Good luck and hopefully we can get some solid securities listed on the exchange.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:47:42 PM

I like that you have a platform combining all three big virtual currencies BTC, LTC and XPM.
Hope this will be good as I really like the look of good old BTCT.co.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:52:35 PM

I like the ltc site and this is a nice bonus

I approve

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:55:55 PM

Is this being defined as a play exchange similar to how BTCT.co was run?

Ethera (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:58:38 PM

For now it is, as we are operating legally. We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers. We still have 3 steps to follow when our country laws will accept ltc/btc/cryptos as currency and will still operate as legal business. We are doing most for the security and double that for legal part.

Neil
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:06:55 PM

For now it is, as we are operating legally. We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers. We still have 3 steps to follow when our country laws will accept ltc/btc/cryptos as currency and will still operate as legal business. We are doing most for the security and double that for legal part.

Neil

I don't want to belittle the technical work you have put into your exchange as it seems to very clean and well designed. However you have to admit most people in Bitcoin securities are now waiting for that first legal exchange so that they can trade with confidence.

Even if your country does not accept Bitcoin as a currency you must still licence as an exchange of securities.

We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers.

The trading of $millions worth of stock cannot be licenced under games and entertainment, your own securities commision will not let that pass.

This plan of "play money" until your country recognizes crypto currencies does not inspire confidence.
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:27:43 PM

Neil

I don't want to belittle the technical work you have put into your exchange as it seems to very clean and well designed. However you have to admit most people in Bitcoin securities are now waiting for that first legal exchange so that they can trade with confidence.

Even if your country does not accept Bitcoin as a currency you must still licence as an exchange of securities.

We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers.

The trading of $millions worth of stock cannot be licenced under games and entertainment, your own securities commision will not let that pass.

This plan of "play money" until your country recognizes crypto currencies does not inspire confidence.

Thus we have 3 more steps to follow to constantly keep us within legality. Our third point (when it comes to it) including registering us as a financial operation unit. That costs alot, as we will put it back for as far as we can (as you might understand we are fighthing for the market share and doing our best to provide everything to people who are doing business within our system), but when the final step will come (when necessary) it will be done.

The fact that we are operating on the current setup does not mean we are illegal, we are legal and when the system comes we have all the steps to go along.

Neil
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:20:46 PM

Still a centralized exchange......
auto2nr1

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:53:02 PM

Yes, still centralized but at least we do not have to worry about the SEC (US) coming in and shutting down this exchange. Bitfunder and btct.co was US based which was the reason they had to shut down. This platform might be the next step before we move into colored coins or another decentralized exchange system.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:40:43 PM

Yes, still centralized but at least we do not have to worry about the SEC (US) coming in and shutting down this exchange. Bitfunder and btct.co was US based which was the reason they had to shut down. This platform might be the next step before we move into colored coins or another decentralized exchange system.
Not completely sure about this, but as far as I know Ukyo is from the UK. He just crapped his pants, which could also happen with Ethera.
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:46:07 PM

Not completely sure about this, but as far as I know Ukyo is from the UK. He just crapped his pants, which could also happen with Ethera.
Not with us, we have that covered. Our legals are very strong about it. Cannot say about other securities, especially based in UK.

Neil
Authentic

Activity: 112

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:13:13 PM

Good luck. It's a good time to start new Bitcoin businesses.

soundasleep

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:01:10 AM

Hi, we'd love to list the two sites on CryptFolio so that users can track the values of their securities (as users could do with LTC Global and BTCT) but you need to add two APIs - one that lists the shares that a user currently owns, and one that returns the buy/sell/last/vol of each security.
auto2nr1

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:51:21 AM

From my understanding but Ukyo is from the US and he is located in Texas. That is why he had to shut down to the the SEC (US regulators).
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:05:40 AM

Hi, we'd love to list the two sites on CryptFolio so that users can track the values of their securities (as users could do with LTC Global and BTCT) but you need to add two APIs - one that lists the shares that a user currently owns, and one that returns the buy/sell/last/vol of each security.

Its in the working schedule. Ant it will be done sooner then later.
Skinnkavaj

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:05:23 AM

Exchanges will always need to be centralized so there is one webpage to go to.
How do you else think it will work? lol

Skinnkavaj

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:07:21 AM

And how are you going to have a decentralized exchange system without the need to go to a centralized website?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: