Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OBJECTION TO Just_me thread about Blind and Deaf  (Read 10517 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:58:28 PM

In Just_me's thread, he posted this:

Quote from: just_me on Today at 11:07:30 PM

I tell the blind man, the door is over there.

The blind man doesn't bother to 'look' or check, but simply says: There is no door over there, you are an idiot.

I tell the blind man again: 'The door is over there' but once again the blind man will not even 'look' or check, so he never gets to that door and never opens the door.

Instead the blind man wastes my time, by asking me why I think there is a door over there.

After a while, I decide I am not even going to listen to the blind man anymore.

The blind man yells at me as I leave: 'Don't push your belief in doors on me'

I just shrug my shoulders and walk away, going out the door I told him was there.

I replied...

I've known some blind men and women and they were damn sharp.  They didn't act or think like you say they do.  They knew where every door, cupboard, and thing was around where they lived.

You insult blind men and women.

He deleted my reply...I got this message...

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed.....If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:59:12 PM

I cornered this dude pretty well. I am sure Jesus did exactly what just_me did when he banned everyone from ever mentioning the name of that 14th disciple... What was his name again? Grin

I am a christian. just_me is not.

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:04:16 PM

Your problem is that you care so much about this that you think his opinion matters. 

Seriously; he's who he is and you're who you are and the two of you aren't going to have a discussion that either of you can enjoy. 

So life is too short to waste time and sweat on this sort of thing. 

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:09:06 PM

Let me shed some light.  People that do not believe in Jesus or god have simply not surpassed a certain extent of life experiences to affirm a belief in so.

It's just different levels of understanding.

One day we will all believe in god, whether it's when you're alive or when you die, everyone believes because we are one soul, one consciousness, we are god and our beliefs will converge as we hit the end of time.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:13:05 PM

Let me shed some light.  People that do not believe in Jesus or god have simply not surpassed a certain extent of life experiences to affirm a belief in so.

One day we will all believe in god, whether it's when you're alive or when you die, everyone believes because we are one soul, one consciousness, we are god and our beliefs will converge as we hit the end of time.

Calling people blind and deaf is putting you in a lower plane of consciousness and awareness then...
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:28:27 PM

Exactly, why I was stating nobody is blind or death for a belief, yet they share a different perspective of understanding.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:46:49 PM

"One day" is danks mantra.  Nothing he speaks about exists today - you will always wait for tomorrow.

And tomorrow never comes. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:51:32 PM

Too bad that such drugs are illegal here... One more bad thing of statist systems... I can't just reach dank's level... Not that I would want probably...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:26:37 PM

Your problem is that you care so much about this that you think his opinion matters. 

Seriously; he's who he is and you're who you are and the two of you aren't going to have a discussion that either of you can enjoy. 

You are correct.

I just thought people would like to know what kind of a post the guy deletes from his stupid threads.

And yes, I do know blind people and they damn sure smarter than he is.  And more sure footed and with acute sensitivities.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:57:38 PM

this is a very interesting comment.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

"One day" is danks mantra.  Nothing he speaks about exists today - you will always wait for tomorrow.

Do you think your finite body will last forever?  If not, then surely you will see this day, and in that moment you can think about my mantra and how dank called that one day.

Rest assured, tomorrow will come.

Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:14:19 PM

Posts like this one should be quoted more. They can save a lot of people a lot of valuable time.

Sit back for a moment and guess the chances of either side persuading the other in this discussion. Or just giving in on one point after it's made. It just doesn't happen. The religion flamewar always looks identical and tends to be entirely unproductive. I'd not get too involved unless there's an unavoidable confrontation with it.
jackjack
Legendary

Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:15:14 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 11:06:27 PM by jackjack

Let me shed some light.  People that do not believe in Jesus or god have simply not surpassed a certain extent of life experiences to affirm a belief in so.

Let me shed some light.  People that do not believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster have simply not surpassed a certain extent of life experiences to affirm a belief in so.

One day we will all believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, whether it's when you're alive or when you die, everyone believes because we are one soul, one consciousness, we are god and our beliefs will converge as we hit the end of time.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:54:29 PM

Do you think your finite body will last forever?  If not, then surely you will see this day, and in that moment you can think about my mantra and how dank called that one day.

Rest assured, tomorrow will come.

Tomorrow always comes; I speak metaphorically of your predictions that something will happen.  It's always something that will happen in the future - it's never anything you can back up or show proof of today.

So far your predictions have been 100% wrong.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:14:12 AM

isn't this to be expected? you give people some form of autonomy/power, and they will use it to their own advantage. yeah, i've had that kind of stuff done to me before (a moderator misused his mod powers). you can't really stop a dick from being a dick. all you can do is try to let it go and move on.

there are so many ignorant people in this world who are not willing to accept dissenting opinions, and this guy seems like one of them. there isn't a big difference, to me at least, between a religious nut and a fanboy.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:23:10 AM

isn't this to be expected? you give people some form of autonomy/power, and they will use it to their own advantage. yeah, i've had that kind of stuff done to me before (a moderator misused his mod powers). you can't really stop a dick from being a dick. all you can do is try to let it go and move on.

there are so many ignorant people in this world who are not willing to accept dissenting opinions, and this guy seems like one of them. there isn't a big difference, to me at least, between a religious nut and a fanboy.
Good point.  But the 'dick' in question has also closed two threads when they didn't go to his liking.  This thread, I started and will moderate myself.

My fundamental argument is that "There are no dicks in the service of the True God (whoever and whatever that maybe).
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:47:50 AM

This could not be more false.  But it doesn't surprise me anymore because you bend the truth about everything I do.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:46:29 AM

This could not be more false.  But it doesn't surprise me anymore because you bend the truth about everything I do.

So you are saying you DID fly?  A tidal wave DID destroy the east coast?  You had a million man concert in 2012?  You stopped a cloud from moving with your mind?  How many others have I missed?

Tell us all which of these predictions came through.  Which ones did I "bend the truth" about?

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:00:07 AM

just_me isn't an avarage Christian, he's probably some sort of a religious fanatic, I'v never met someone so "blind"..
don't judge people by certain individuals Cheesy

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:42:09 PM

just_me isn't an avarage Christian, he's probably some sort of a religious fanatic, I'v never met someone so "blind"..
don't judge people by certain individuals Cheesy
+1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: