Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

Bitcoin is always good option to invest, because every coin depends about him so in your wallet should be bitcoin for sure. If you want more, coins from top 10 will be the best option to invest. Neo, ethereum with good technology will give you profit too
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

Well you can invest in both sides. Actually bitcoin and ethereum are good for long term investment. You can gain good profits from these two and I'm so sure about that. Just wait for the prices to go up again because their value is sliding down. Actually now is also the best time to buy as much as you can while it's still affordable. So go invest on those two now.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Both of them are good for investing. They also both profitable. In my perspective if I were you I would invest in these to coins. This is the time to invest. And wait the market price goes up again.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have good growth potential. Now the price is relatively low, perhaps we will see an even lower price, in front of the bull market.

larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Both and Bitcoin and Ethereum must be a significant part of the any crypto portfolio. This cryptocurrencies are completely different and the same time the most reliable instruments for investing.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

I think do not have to choose,it is possible to invest in both 50: 50 and wait for the profits.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

I love both of them ecosystems offer diverse Ethereum  is more functional than Bitcoin — it has the smart contracts and all the innovative stuff Ether are the three biggest. I think Ethereum has the most long term potential because of all the other activity going on with it.
Kettle255

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

For longer period of time and you plan to hold then accumulate BTC on your wallet, but if you wish to purchase some token on ICO while waiting for it price to boom to the moon, then I suggest Etherum.  But in my own opinion, buying the both coins is the way to go as this is the best investment you can make in cryptocurrency
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

why you have to confused? why not invest on both token? just diversify the token by invest on those coin. remember for not put an egg on one basket always diversify.
Exactly, for me 50% in bitcoin and the rest in the altcoins it's not a good idea if you are going with 100% of asset only in one investment better to spread them. Bitcoin and ethereum can't be compared to be honest since ethereum still pair to the bitcoin so whatever happens to the bitcoin it will affects ethereum value.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

As for me buy Ether. Ether has the most potential of all and it is cheaper than Bitcoin. I would suggest Ether may give us 300% to 500% return by the end of the year. It is a sure win for all us.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Personally, I'm almost on equal terms with Bitcoin and Ether, but in that they do not perform exactly the same functions, but ultimately sustainable growth will depend on useful applications. More and more companies are taking bitcoin as a payment method, and more and more services are being used by the Ethereum network.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Investment is an individual behavior. If I were you, I would invest 60% of the capital in ETH, and then invest 40% of the capital in BTC.
I think the distribution plan is reasonable.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Why do not you share it and the problem is over. I mean, although the percentage will be different, but I'm sure both will have the same trend. So I think choosing between them will always be a dilemma, and maybe put you off investing.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

It is difficult to determine which one is better for investing either on bitcoin or ethereum, but in my opinion it depends on the money you have and how much profit you want to make, for me Bitcoin is no choice. 1 as an investment because Bitcoin has a good market interest and promising investment options, but ethereum is no less good than bitcoin, because ether has its own enthusiasts and a good predicate on the market and seen so far eth able to survive amid unpredictable market price, for me it's good for you to invest in both, because you know which one is better and gives you more profit.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

IMO, you should spilt your capital and invest in Bitcoin and ETH, perhaps on a 50/50 or 70/30 ratio. Both coins are good and have the potential for massive price grow.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Why do not you share it and the problem is over. I mean, although the percentage will be different, but I'm sure both will have the same trend. So I think choosing between them will always be a dilemma, and maybe put you off investing.
I suggest invest in both.I believe they have their own potentials that will definitely grow before this year ends.And the fact that they are the leading cryptos in the market it will lessen your fears of taking risks.Do not  put all your money in just one basket,learn to diversify them.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I am ok with both of them.Both are actually very good choices to invest this time. Backed up by solid technology both have huge potential to grow in near future. Return on investment will be huge.
I think this is the time to invest  in both the coins as the price is very low compared to last year.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

I would advise you to invest in Bitcoin rather than in Ethereum, because Bitcoin price is very fast increasing compared to Ethereum price.

AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin-blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

I would advise you to invest in Bitcoin rather than in Ethereum, because Bitcoin price is very fast increasing compared to Ethereum price.

That depends on number of factors. For instance, the exchange you use and the trading volume of these coins on that exchange. The one that I use primarily ( a local exchange for my country) has higher volumes of BTC and thus price movement is more in comparison to ETH. This allows me to see for profit most of the times. Less people show interest in ETH on that exchange because of some legal restriction in my country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: