Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
Suzemw

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

For longer timeframe and you intend to hold at that point gather BTC on your wallet, however in the event that you wish to buy some token on ICO while sitting tight for it cost to blast to the moon, at that point I recommend Etherum. Be that as it may, as I would see it, purchasing the two coins is the best approach as this is the best venture you can make in digital currency
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

I suggest you invest on bitcoin because it is the first coin and it has a promising future too.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

bitcoin nor the ethereum is a pretty decent crypto to be used as an investment. If you want big results and certainty then the bitcoin option but with long-term efforts. ethereum could have been experiencing developments that are good enough and obviously, this is very worthy to be followed especially by ethereum price that is being dropped off considerably at this time.

hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Customize the course to your needs. Do you want short or long term investment. If short-term, then select the ethereum more precisely. If you want to later investments in ICO, you are also more precisely select the ethereum.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

I like both, if you have enough money you can invest in both. bitcoin and ethereum are two very profitable coins and also both are crypto rulers. You will get rich quickly if you invest in both coins.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

The long-term investment I am very fond of the BTC.
ETH I think also very nice but the growth is very slow.
I myself still save the BTC.
But I am still waiting for a few more months to sell it.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
You may invest in ethereum rather than bitcoin.At first I am investing in bitcoin for how many months but I had no return because the price was low than I bought.I'll be holding as of now.But in ethereum I'll be investing too,then I'll be gaining 10% an above that is why ethereum for me is my bit.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

I would say that you should invest in ethereum. Reason being that altcoins are the coins that are going to make people the most money from here on out,. With a coin like ethereum that is gaining so much traction and getting so much attention with so many investors putting their money in the coin, you can be sure that the coin itself will end up doing great.
ecmnesiacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

in my opinion, you can choose bitcoin to invest, even though the price is down. for altcoin itself, I would suggest ethereum as an alternative investment.
BitForceOne

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Acquiring ethereum and tokens. presently must keep being a worth option as long as people are playing with the idea in the mid-term pumps for ethereum and ICOs and ITOs. Knowledgeable people promote a precise choice and looking for advice in advance.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
if in a position like yours, I would choose to invest in bitcoin, because according to my prediction that all altcoin price increases depend on bitcoin, if bitcoin experiences a price increase, then the altcoin will also increase, and vice versa. sometimes even if bitcoin experiences a price increase, altcoin actually has a price decline. so in my opinion bitcoin remains a king and it's better to invest in bitcoin.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

ETH and BITCOIN are the two coin I rated in investing in electronic money. These coin is the best form of payment nowadays and eth is using smart contract technology that helps us to create good tokens in many areas of business work !!!
NickeyBubl

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

I advice you to invest in bitcoin AND ether, because it is always better to share your investment, especially in the cryptocurrency market, you do not need to invest only in one coin, so you reduce your risks
Fverak

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

I figure the most secure wager ever is to put your cash in bitcoin on the grounds that is the most valuable coin on the planet and furthermore the greater part of coin to get it you have to purchase btc first to have the capacity to get it yet in this last months we see numerous great coins are propelling thier ico in ethereum blockchain to purchase these coin you have to purchase ethereum first so on the off chance that you are searching revenue driven I figure bitcoin is the best decision
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin because now almost all ico uses ethereum and ethereum is the king of ico. ethereum prices are more reasonable now, but the benefits we will receive are huge when investing in ethereum.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

For me Crypto from Bitcoin is my favorite and certainly a lot of people. Try to look at the Coinmarketcap list. there Bitcoin became the First Commemorative and Became the King of Cryptocurrency as the best coin ever. that's the reason I and many people always idolize Bitcoin as a field for profit in the crypto world.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

Both cryptocurrencies are just different, but I think that now they are more interested in Ethereum than in bitcoin
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

I prefer ethereum,because it is more common in ICO collections and creating erc-20 smartcontracts.
Now btc shows growth and at the same time ethereum don't grow,so i expect exploit growth for ethereum!
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

The choice you have is small, if for the soul and perspective it is clearly an ether or any other alt. For profit only bitcoin. So decide what is important to you, technology or money.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

In my opinion i would rather continue to investing in bitcoin because it is the number one coin in cryptocurrency and its profitable to invest just wait for the time it recovers its price soon just be kind, you can try ether also because its next to bitcoin and i think it has also the potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: