Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

Well mate, I think you invest both ether and bitcoin for sure income. I think you invest ether 50% of your capital and other 50% to bitcoin. With that wise investment sure you can gain not only double of your capital but triple from it.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Earlier I would probably have said that I would invest in both projects, but now something happens with the ETH project, because it does not show growth, I'm very upset by it so it seems to me that now I would still have invested only in BTC
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

There is no reason to worry, you just need to make simple decisions, for which only one person is responsible - it's you.  And if you plan on choosing which coin to buy, then in my opinion it is better to have Etherium.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

The decision is difficult, but so far the Bitcoin is the one who controls the prices of the rest of the currencies, you can see that clearly during the last period
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Bitcoin and Ethereum are great for investing for a long time and it seems to me that they are close by. Bitcoin can only lead because it appeared on the market earlier
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I prefer Bitcoin than Ethereum.
The reason is certainly that the value of Bitcoin prices is higher than Ethereum.
At present we see that Ethereum prices have experienced a fairly high price decline.
I think this decline is not fair.
So I prefer Bitcoin and Bitcoin to give the impression of super coins and good coins.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Bitcoin will be a very good choice if you can have a good analysis in predicting the time to increase bitcoin. Bitcoin is very well known for its ability to significantly increase prices. With your correct analysis, buy bitcoin at a low price, and you can hold it in the short term. Will be many times the benefits you can get. While ethereum takes a long time to produce a good amount of profit.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Go what you feel best for you as bitcoin will still the best crypto and soon this will bounce back after this correction. Although ETH is a good project that will be huge in the future, it's good if you invest both currency as you can minimize the risk.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Bitcoin will be a very good choice if you can have a good analysis in predicting the time to increase bitcoin. Bitcoin is very well known for its ability to significantly increase prices. With your correct analysis, buy bitcoin at a low price, and you can hold it in the short term. Will be many times the benefits you can get. While ethereum takes a long time to produce a good amount of profit.
I don't think you need to analyze when it's time for the price of bitcoin to rise because surely the price of bitcoin will rise at this time.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

We have different visions onward and we have freedom to choose what we feel good for the future since both coins are have a huge potentiality of growing. Maybe this time we find bad for ethereum but it could be twist sooner and make people happy.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

I chose ether over bitcoin, cause every ICO created these day accept it as payment method and that token is created in ethereum smart contract. Beside that bitcoin price movement is kinda hard to tell, everytime i buy it goes down lol.

Depending on the needs you also need, maybe you are an investor who has a lot of money, so you need Ethereum more to join the ICO.
If choosing Bitcoin might be better to trade on the Exchange.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Right now, I think for obvious reasons, I would rather choose to invest in Bitcoin than in Ethereum. We can see for ourselves that ethereum isn't doing so well in the market at all. As a matter of fact, it is doing quite badly, and a lot of people are beginning to lose faith in the coin. So you wouldn't blame for choosing Bitcoin over it.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

Although Ethereum is considered to be more potent than Bitcoin, at this time, the ETH is declining very fast, and BTC is still stable in exchange rate. So if you want to invest, I think long term investment in BTC is better and risk is lower than ETH.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████