Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

If now the choice of investment in BTC is better than ETH, because ETH is now declining considerably, in my opinion should not invest in ETH because they are still decreasing. that's my guess

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

I prefer you to invest in both bitcoin and ether because the bitcoin is the most popular and first coin to be introduced it us created in the year 2009 as an opwn source software by psuedonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has the lowest transaction fee, bitcoin is also not hard to used not unlike the other altcoins. Ether is the second coin that is highest in the crypto market, Ethereum is a platform that allows ICOs, smart contracts and dapps. The two have different feature that the investors want and they are both good to invest in the crypto market.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

Invest in bitcoin, it is the coin that has shown that it will remain strong no matter what but as for ethereum, it is the best altcoin but I will advise you to put your money in bitcoin. The one thing about bitcoin that always keeps it going is that the number of investors in the coin are way more than any other coin and that way you can be sure that the coin will always be doing good.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

If you really have good starting capital, it's better if you invest both on bitcoin and ethereum. Why? Because they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in the cryptoworld and they are also both at their low price today. A very good and huge income is awaiting for you if you also know how to hold these tokens for long.

muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

In the market for electronic money, BTC and  ETH are two of the potential e-currencies that I have always chosen in my portfolio. But in comparison to BTC and ETH, I believe in stability, community and high value of BTC. BTC values can affect the overall Altcoin. Moreover, now I can invest BTC when its price is not high yet.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

You should not confuse yourself where you have many option to investment. Both bitocin and ETH has popularity and good interest in the market. As you know that bitcoin is the pioneer on this field and lead the market, when bitcoin price go downtrend others crypto also go downtrend. Bitcoin dominate this crypto market and also offer more profit than others that’s way invest in bitcoin will be the best option.
Right now you can see ETH more profitable than Bitcoin because bitcoin market is now dumb, that’s why you get confused but its not long time bitcoin will be raise as soon as possible. If you have capital enough then you can invest on bitcoin for long time you will be able to get the profit on it accordingly. Another option is invest your money in both bitcoin and ETH divide your money into ether and bitcoin so that you can take all of the advantage from both of major coin.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

It is hard to pick one. I believe that both are worth investing in them so probably you should choose to invest in both eth and btc.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
I think I prefer investing in Ether because of the price. And as soon as have enough to invest in BTC, I will do it too. I think these are the two best coins out there.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I think that i can recommend you to invest in btc and ether because they are the best coins ever. To my mind, the best way to use btc is to keep it now and sell a bit later when the price increases
tominsoto

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
same good friend
both of these coins are holders of the largest capital market until this moment and it is very good for investment because of its safer value than other types of coins that are very vulnerable to prices on the market
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Both of them are my favorite  coins . BTC as the oldest and most secure coin and ETH as the most trusted platform.
70% of my portfolio is in BTC and the rest is in  ETH and in some other alts.
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

these two coins are really great coins for me, and they make extremely good investment options. In fact, they are probably the two best investment options anyone could make in the market, and I don't you will be making a bad choice if you choose to invest in one over the other, in a case of limited funds.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

Currently, the ETH condition is bad because everyone seems want to sell their ETH to buy other coins.
If you want to invest in ETH, just wait until there are some good ICOs to invest.
Or you can buy later when the price start to rising in the market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

I prefer bitcoin over ethereum because I believe it has a great future.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

Actually, these two coins are quite potent, so invest in both if you have a lot of capital.
The current market has not been able to soar like last year so these two coins are for the long-term and will have good value.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

If you want to get the results of the bitcoin then at least provide a large capital first. It strikes me as if from a small capital would be quite difficult to get the results of the bitcoin. While probably should go in order to get capital from ethereum increase ethereum happens. slowly it will be collected for capital invest in bitcoin.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
Yes both the cryptocurrency are good for investment. Both have profitable investment price and both have a profitable history too. Bitcoin is different from Ethereum because of its volatility and stability. Ethereum is more stable then that of bitcoin. But it has less market price than that of bitcoin. So Bitcoin is perfect for short term investment purposes, where as Ethereum is also good for long term investment. Many big multinational companies start investing in bitcoin and these things help it increase its market price. And this thing is good for investment.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

At the moment, I would have invested in general in the young Crypto currency. I think this will be more promising and relevant now. So Bitcoin and Ether are not so interested in me so far.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I believe that it is BTC that can now be really the right solution for promising investments. Now it has a really high potential for successful development and rise in price for several years. Although some of the money I also periodically invests in the purchase of Ethereum and NEO.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

I am absolutely sure that both these coins have an excellent potential for further development and price increases. Therefore, to minimize their risks, investors must invest in the purchase of these two coins. Also, I invest part of the money in the purchase of NEO and Ripple.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: