Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain - Killer or Savior?  (Read 1288 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Blockchain is called a technology that will change us just as the Internet has changed it. blockchain ideologists claim that it is about to lead humanity to a ultra-modern world where there is no theft and deception. how will this happen? Will the blockchain become the Savior of our world economy or its killer? If the blockchain is tightly integrated into our lives, the unemployment rate will increase, and on a huge scale. And this can lead to a large percentage of poverty among the population. Will the world economy sustain such a large number of unemployed, or will society be further divided into social classes.

savior of honest people, killer of organisation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

The blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. It is a savior because of its translucency and security.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Blockchain is called a technology that will change us just as the Internet has changed it. blockchain ideologists claim that it is about to lead humanity to a ultra-modern world where there is no theft and deception. how will this happen? Will the blockchain become the Savior of our world economy or its killer? If the blockchain is tightly integrated into our lives, the unemployment rate will increase, and on a huge scale. And this can lead to a large percentage of poverty among the population. Will the world economy sustain such a large number of unemployed, or will society be further divided into social classes.
I don't think that blockchain could cause a mass unemployment once implemented. It will only make the transaction more efficient and more convenient. If it would cause unemployment, 828 it would be minimal because blockhain technology can also create more job.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

many people said that blockchain system is the good system because there are many people that suggest blockchain in all sector, and many people said that blockchain is the future system. maybe this will change payment system in the future

Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Blockchain is a savior of us, they are seemingly in every industry, making our lives easier, more comfortable. So why call it killer?
vteihdx

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

In today's world the dollar is the cause of poverty, and every time America raises interest rates it plagues the world's economies.The BTC is the only alternative to the dollar.
mldrfox

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

We need to be responsible or protect bitcoin to still this good opportunity and features to less the poverty in our world
is good idea!
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 02:58:02 PM by Escf4

Blockchain , I think is very good kind of technology which was introduced to crypto currency, blockchain are used to powered the different ICO bounty project and a good storage of important datas collected by the project, so this blockchain technològy is  not s killer but a savior.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Why do you think that the unemployment rate will increase and on a huge scale?
How can this be related? BTC and unemployment rate?
I don't understand.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I disagree with your comment where you said blockchain technology will create unemployment I will rather say that more job opportunities will be created in the area of programming, blockchain programmers will be sought after by exchanges and other sectors of the economy, even traders, bounty hunters are other related jobs linked with this technology.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Blockchain for me as a savior for many people in the world, because with blockchain, those who don't have jobs can do work and earn money through bounty activities at the bitcointalk forum, those who are used to gambling and playing online games, now many are starting to leave their activities and focus on activities on the blockchain that can give them income, and some people have made huge profits through the blockchain so that their economies are better, and their lives are happy, by having enough money to meet their needs. Thus, I can say that the blockchain is here to improve the world economy and provide prosperity to people around the world, because the presence of the blockchain is very positive for the world.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

It is a savior when we timely hit the moon during investing and holding the tokens and sell them when the market is rapidly increasing to the highest level. That is what patient's can do to have much better opportunity in the perfect time. It is a killer once we've used blockchain in the wrong way without finding what must be done to have a better result and not a bitter one.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

I see the blockchain as a savior and has great prospects as is gives us exactly what we need. The technology can be used positively in all aspect of our lives
In my opinion, Blockchain is the savior of the future because it reveals the weaknesses that have occurred so far, where the blockchain system cannot be hacked, manipulated, or even broken. The question is whether all countries want to implement this technology because there are still many countries that are controlled by corrupt officials.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

I see the blockchain as a savior and has great prospects as is gives us exactly what we need. The technology can be used positively in all aspect of our lives
In my opinion, Blockchain is the savior of the future because it reveals the weaknesses that have occurred so far, where the blockchain system cannot be hacked, manipulated, or even broken. The question is whether all countries want to implement this technology because there are still many countries that are controlled by corrupt officials.

Of course Block chain is the Saviour. It is the technology which helps in creating new crypto coins and making crypto market effective and secure one. Hoping for all the countries will start accepting block chain in feature.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

I think blockchain will make people jobless. If a company adopt blockchain technology, company can save a lot cost and they can expand their bussiness to others area. Thats mean company need more employee and opening more jobs
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Blockchain is a savior because it prevents hacking and verifies transaction records transparently in ledgers and saves them to multiple nodes so that we can access them too.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

We need to be responsible or protect bitcoin to still this good opportunity and features to less the poverty in our world
For me bitcoin is a savior cause it help us to give income to support in our daily life and also it help to reduce the poverty of the world. That's why bitcoin is big solution to change the economy of every country.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Blockchain is a killer and a savior at the same time. It all depends on how to use it. As for now, the blockchain is not used as a technological solution at the mainstream level, but it may change in future.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

You are right about blockchain technology but you didn’t mentioned about the currency created by this,the Bitcoin .and this is the future currency thats why there is no doubt about how will blockchain may save the world

But what we need here is a total adaptation of cryptocurrency,because this will help the universe in transacting,and services to make everything faster and accessible
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

You are right about blockchain technology but you didn’t mentioned about the currency created by this,the Bitcoin .and this is the future currency thats why there is no doubt about how will blockchain may save the world

But what we need here is a total adaptation of cryptocurrency,because this will help the universe in transacting,and services to make everything faster and accessible
- Blockchain technology can make a big difference in the future because this seems to be the mission of technology, fostering development and modernization, from there, the economy will also improve, we say it is a savior is also reasonable. However, when you mention bitcoin, a part of blockchain technology, although it also contributes to economic improvement but over time, I see it is becoming a killer when many people are too blind and put all their savings into it, and that money is getting smaller and smaller, the loss is too terrible, this technology is really bringing two faces, a savior and a killer

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌