Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17555 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Awesome project, thanks for sharing your thoughts on them.
This is great news, More merchants accept cryptocurrency will be good news for all crypto community. People will turn to use this digital money instead of CC. CC is very annoying payment system. There are many rules that should we follow to have CC. Fuck CC.  Some countries are not welcome to apply for CC. It should follow long procedures to have CC.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
I think there are tons of websites out there that accept bitcoin payments. Expedia is one, overstock is another. Apart from that there are several other portals like purse.io which let you pay 15% of your total Amazon order amount with bitcoins. Apart from that dominoes and KFC also accept bitcoin payments. So that is where I spend my cryptos apart from exchanging it into FIAT.
Its not tons of website but some of website because there are so many other also not accpeting crypto as payment.
Other thing, we need adoption more in offline too so crypto can claim itself as currency offline too.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Is it really going to work? as far as i know these brands doesnt accept any cryptocurrency yet so please? stop this clickbait ! We arent fools to be baited with that,amazon starbucks are rumored to create their own cryptocurrency that is why it isnt possible for these brands to accept any cryptocurrency yet.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

I have plan on what I am going to do with my cryptos. First I will be using this to buy a round trip ticket in a country I really wanted to visit. But thanks for this maybe I can use some of my crypto here, during my travel period.
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

That's great, but unfortunately in my country I still have not bought anything other than the prevailing currency. But that's really a good concept
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

Wow, this is a good idea which is more convenient to pay for your things online.
I just hope that this kind of technology will also be available here in our place, for now we are just enjoying paying bill online through cryptocurrency.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

It is a good proposal since it will be a cashless basis. This will result into less hassle for customers.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Shopping using cryptocurrency is great. Convenient and you can save time by just scanning the QR.
I am looking forward to this project in the future. Hoping that all establishment in our country will adopt to this kind of innovation.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

there is an app for sending btc to anyone , it is like personal wallet .
but best thing is you can buy amazon gift card from this app using your BTC .

there is a site also to buy gift card of any brand by paying them in BTC . you can google that .
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

Wow! Im amaze that we can use crypto to shop. In my country is not yet available. Hoping we can use cryptocurrency to shop online. The transaction will be fast and easy.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

Shopping using any crypto coins are not totally implemented, because until now, even the cryptocurrency managements there's no such implementations of using cryptocurrency for shopping. Because cryptocurrency is only a valuable object that convertible into money, and on my own view, cryptocurrency enthusiasts who accessed cryptocurrency for the purpose of future money, because cryptocurrency has a good value that convertible into money.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

The use of crypto for shopping now has become feasible as some services and e-commerce sites accept Bitcoin payments. But there are very few websites that take crypto payments because they are risky because the rates go down abnormally. But I do not stop to hope that a day not far away from online payment technology by cryptos will ultimately replace the payment by cash at the present time.

7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:05:47 AM

Some major countries have accepted passwords for shopping such as Korea, Japan, USA, etc. They have automatic crypto switches. In my opinion, in the next few years, the world will gradually accept the Crypto market. They are useful and useful for shopping and using the service in our lives.
It might be true but some countries will think different angle about bitcoin and altcoin.
They keep not accept it because its thinking about bad side only. If they already think bad side then they will not see the good thing of bitcoin.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:15:28 AM

I never Shopping using crypto, maybe if I get crypto I will liquid first to rupian money, new if the money into rupiah money I just shop for the needs of day-to-day.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:15:54 AM

I think there are already countries that accepting bitcoin as mode of payments dor goods and services but there are lot more countries that dont accept bitcoin as payments because it is nit stable.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

I also used to shop with Ethereum
but before I convert to FIAT first
and all crypto payment systems usually also convert automatically into FIAT first

Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

shop using the crypto is one of convenience and practical way to search today's society, even now many stores that accept payments using crypto, this is one of the marketing strategies adopted by companies that want to provide convenience to its customers.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

Wow nice project i hope we can do that the same in our country because for now we can't buy some stuff by the use of crypto because we need to convert it into our currency to be use. Its very nice in your country that you can use crypto to buy and make your payment method so easy.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

Shopping using crypto is not yet implemented in my country, hoping that someday they will implement this kind of idea, to more convenient for me to shop online. I heard that few country are starting accepting crypto as a payment on some shopping store, but Unfortunately here in my country are having some negative thoughts about crypto because of some FUD news that happened recently,  so it is Imposible to implement this kind of idea here in my country.
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

great project great team, looking forward to the launch!  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: