Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17550 times)
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

So far, the market is unstable and make purchases for cryptocurrency is sometimes a shame, as in the story with a guy who bought a pizza for 10 000 Bitcoins. We can spend now, but the coins will grow after a while and we will regret it! I prefer to accumulate and store cryptocurrency! In the future buy a house
cindex

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

I live in Spain and here you can buy yourself a house for bitkoins, and also eat in a restaurant.

I think soon there will be shops where you can pay with crypto-currencies, and that's fine, I'm waiting for this!

Nice! There are a lot of countries where you can purchase a house with Bitcoin, and so many products and services out there available to buy with Bitcoin, everything from pizza to a flight! I think that in the future there will be very few things that one couldn't purchase with crypto.
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

its a good idea shoping using crypto, and good advertise of new project. but i think world is not ready yet.,

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

That is a very good one.
Stack, STK is another good coin. It was adopted by master card and can be used to purchase anything whatsoever from any commercial outlet. It serves the function of master card.
We really need crypto coins or tokens with good applications and not just to buy and sell alone.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Good question, I have a plan with the results of this crypto to open business in the real world and can generate assets not only in the world of crypto only. so I can open up opportunities for people who have not got a job, because my goal in the future is to help many people, especially around me who are still unemployed. I will really use cryto well and can be useful for the people around
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Purchasing cryptocurrency at the present time is not feasible because cryptos are not widely used in the world, and only a few small groups use cryptos as a payment currency. For the most convenience, you should still exchange cryptos to USD to be able to pay when shopping to avoid trouble.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

That would be great, One successful ICO that i know that has similar to this and it's loyalcoin, you buy goods and convert it to rewards and you can redeem your rewards by buying stuff and things. That's the power of crypto anyway.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
Of course you can buy now a thins using cryptocurrencies like in bitcoin we use it as payment to buy a things,to eat in some restaurants that you can pay a bitcoin. Some store are accept cryptocurrencies to make a payment and it means a lot businesses now our accepting  cryptocurrencies as a way of payment too.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

very interesting and thank you for the information.

besides that, I think also that in the future we need a special application to be used as digital transaction tool. so when we shop enough to bring gadgets because our money is stored in digital form.

and it will be more efficient safe and also easy to use. but because of the public conditions that are not ready to accept digital technology, so I think this will take a long time, especially in my country.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Well you can expect soon a lot of merchants to accept crypto and it will be one by one acceptence.We are very close to that especially cause cheapair is going to accept bitcoin if not already
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

The OP sounds like an add for Zeex, but still, they are providing a very useful service. Myself, I am in the process of obtaining a prepaid credit card, the one you can top via crypto exchanges, so its super easy to spend any potential crypto gains of yours.
That sounds a bit strange in my opinion. I heard about the visacrest problem that makes the old users of pre-paid card can't even do anything with their old card. Have you heard about that?

This just another ads thread for zeex and you're right at that things.
Just curious which exchange sites are giving the ability to the users to spend their crypto directly through their pre-paid credit card and mostly credit card is not allowed again right now.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Wow, that is a great project's concept and I think it is good indication that the market starts to recognize cryptocurrency as a "currency" where your can use it without converting it into cash.  That was an awesome idea to directly use cryptocurrency without any hassle and free from transaction fee of converting it first into flat through the use of gift card.  I also appreciate how different online shop recognizes and acknowledge this concept of transaction.  This is a good sign that cryptocurrency is now on its way on the possiblity of legalizing it to use as a currency worldwide.  I hope that other countries will follow the footstep did by Europe.  I am looking forward to the success of their token sale.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

Nice. A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts are looking such service to conveniently spend their crypto into something like shopping. I myself use crypto for buying prepaid loads for my data connection and it is super fast transaction. Soon, I think I am gonna try buying goods and paying bills through our local crypto exchange since they offer those services. I love it when transacting online with cryptocurrency because it's fast, convenient and no hassle unlike going to malls where we need to fall in line that takes too long if there are a lot of shoppers. I do hope that more and more merchants that accepts crypto will soon be opening here in my country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

I have never shopping using crypto. And I don’t know where to shopping. Besides in the country banned the transaction using crypto
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Had never even thought about spending my cryptos, but I suppose at some point I'll have to, seeing as I don't have much left in my bank account!  Undecided Undecided Undecided
This looks like a pretty easy way to spend, if it really is as quick as they say it is!
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Of course everyone does. That's why we saved or invested on them because later we will eventually have to spend them like buying stuff online. Right now I used my bitcoin to pay my bills online (Internet, Electricity Credit Cards).

There are a lot of store online that accepts bitcoin as payment. So I wouldn't be surprised if in the next 5 years we will see it universally accepted as payment system and alternatives to Paypal. Well, thanks for letting us know about Zeex, I will have to take a look at it though and lets see how can I take advantage of their offerings.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

I have no plans to spend my crypto. And I'll wait until the right time. although the time has come at the right time I will at least spend I keep some.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

Everyone of us have different ways on how we'll gonna use or spend our crypto. Using crypto as payment or for shopping is not new anymore because most people I know that invests and uses crypto are paying or shopping online uses crypto as their medium. I also use bitcoin in paying some of my bills. Anyways thanks for letting us know about zeex might as well check it for my psn.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

I have seen many reports that there are already tens of thousands of restaurants in Japan accepting bitcoin payments. This is a big improvement. If people can use it to settle for dinner, then other things will be done quickly. So it will become more and more popular in many countries.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

Cool project!! Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know that there will be something like this which will be very helpful to spend your coins without needing to do so much conversion. Since there are no much shops that accept crypto it is a very good idea to have alternative and I'm sure that this project will boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: