Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17549 times)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

Cool project!! Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know that there will be something like this which will be very helpful to spend your coins without needing to do so much conversion. Since there are no much shops that accept crypto it is a very good idea to have alternative and I'm sure that this project will boom.

So I use it on websites if possible already
People will accept crypto for things I am willing to buy as well
Housing market for the future
Will make it easier to travel and spend currency there

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

I think a cool and awesome project would love to see that. And it would be nice if the coin would add more retail so we could shop around the world using crypto easier.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:24 AM

There was an ICO for that...it seems that they will have a debit card, that will use AI technology (they have partnered with Daneel.io) and will convert u crypto instantly into cash at the best conversion rate when u`ll make purchases with your debit card. So i believe that this will be a good method to do shopping using crypto.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Never heard that Zeex tho and may I know when it was launched and how many years it's operating? You know I'm kinda interested on it because I'm a fan of buying in Amazon and reading it have no fees, damn my eyes are caught here. Grin

You really got have a good and free advertisement here brother, I'm gonna check your site. Thanks.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

One other very popular website is cryptopia. It is an all-in-one kind of exchange and trading site focused around cryptocurrencies. You can buy altcoins at whatever prices are being offered by other people on the platform and sell them for the price you think you’ll get. You can also browse various sale listings and potentially buy almost anything from gift cards to headphones to a car with cryptocurrency.

Anyone with a verified account can use it from anywhere in the world. However, the only fiat currency it supports is New Zealand dollars, and you can only make bank transfers from New Zealand bank accounts.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

Thank you, this is an interesting project and the problem of buying goods for cryptocurrencies is very relevant now. I hope that several or more projects in this area will be implemented and will be successful. This will be an important step for the whole crypto industry.
Hope so that it will all goes positively soon,it will be so great that we can go whatever shopping and by crptocurrency we can pay through that,crypto has been go through in a long run and its smoothly ok and many now are enjoying using it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:24:43 PM by escalante28

In that case it is a good project, for now buying something using crypto is expensive due to transferring fee. Even I never heard about Zeek, I hope this project will be successful and  implement as soon as possible because we need this kind of development. I also believe that this kind of project will give awareness to those who don't know about crypto because of it is convenient and less hustle. This should be advertise to any cryto social medias because we really need it. Good luck and we you a successes!
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 06:49:06 AM by espellogo7

Thats good shopping using crypto..Wow..thanks for letting us know..Will actually theres a lot of store online that accepts bitcoin as payment and paying bill...restaurant
in japan accepting also bitcoin payments..more and more popular in many countries using bitcoin payemnt..That's the power of crypto very amazing..
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

I have never shopping using crypto. And I don’t know where to shopping. Besides in the country banned the transaction using crypto

Yes, using cryptocurrencies for purchases may be banned in your country, but im sure you have retailers who sell gift cards, if you can buy a gift card with crypto, then you have a work-a-around for your problem.  Wink
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

The more days, the more sophisticated world. Many of the latest technologies are discovered and developed continuously so as to facilitate the life of mankind in the world. I think shopping with crypto is a very good idea. now there are many stores and supermarkets that accept payments using crypto because by using this application can facilitate the consumer and more practical when shopping.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I think that cryptocurrency can only be used as an investment project at present. It is not suitable for use as cash. If you don't have funds, then you can choose to sell your currency and then buy what you want.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Is it really going to work? as far as i know these brands doesnt accept any cryptocurrency yet so please? stop this clickbait ! We arent fools to be baited with that,amazon starbucks are rumored to create their own cryptocurrency that is why it isnt possible for these brands to accept any cryptocurrency yet.

If you check out the website you will notice that we are backed by our sister company ZEEX www.zeek.me, a successful gift card supplier that offers its customers gift-cards at a discounted rate. They already have existing partnerships with these retailers, all we are doing is applying it on the blockchain to allow our users to purchase these gift-cards with their crypto currencies.

Currently, the gift card market is a 700 billion dollar a year market and will surpass 1 trillion in the next few years. We believe that in a few years we will have the largest share in the "crypto to gift card" space and will have partnerships with gift card providers all over the world with thousands of different brands.

Zeex plans to use 55% of the ICO proceeds as capital to be loaned to gift card suppliers like Zeek. By lending capital to suppliers, we can incentivize participation in the Zeex protocol and drive organic growth.

You are welcome to check out our business plan here https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da

Hope this cleared a few things up!  Cheesy
mangle

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Thank you for sharing , I didn't even know about that can be bought for crypto . Very grateful to you
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Never heard that Zeex tho and may I know when it was launched and how many years it's operating? You know I'm kinda interested on it because I'm a fan of buying in Amazon and reading it have no fees, damn my eyes are caught here. Grin

You really got have a good and free advertisement here brother, I'm gonna check your site. Thanks.

We are only a few days away from our public sale! However, we will have a working platform ready for our ZEEXERS only a few weeks after the ICO is done.  Join our telegram group https://t.me/zeexme here if you wish to stay updated or ask us any questions. It usually takes us only a few moments to answer.  Cool Cool Cool
gpcminingteam

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

I haven't heard about this service. thank you for sharing. I need to check there is any gift card can be used in Japan.
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

There are many platforms that accept cryptocurrency  especially Bitcoin as a means of providing products and services. This is very good news for the cryptocurrency community.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

Its already began many merchant accepting crypto as payment. Its really important to step on adoption on payment because that will make future of crypto more brighter. Beside as payment, hopely in the future crypto can issue debit card
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

There is no large-scale environment for use. After all, people are concerned about the economic crisis. Only after the crisis does it reflect, change monetary policy, or use digital currency as a substitute to ensure transparency and fairness. Then use it to shop. more and more.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

That's great i did not know about that well thank you for sharing,I hope I can use this service in the near future if ever I'm planning to buy I have an option now.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Cool project!! Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know that there will be something like this which will be very helpful to spend your coins without needing to do so much conversion. Since there are no much shops that accept crypto it is a very good idea to have alternative and I'm sure that this project will boom.

So I use it on websites if possible already
People will accept crypto for things I am willing to buy as well
Housing market for the future
Will make it easier to travel and spend currency there

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Even there are lot of shopping site or malls accept crypto,  I wont use bitcoin as payment because the price is changing fast unless it change to increase and not decrease because it will be waste of profit and cause for your lose.  I prefer use the local currency to pay off because it has fixed value and you know that your have a budgeted amount.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: