Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

many are currently providing services to pay using crypto. I think it's quite attracted the attention of many people and greatly facilitate the transaction as well as the service. I hope it will be more and more appearing in such a system.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

My plan right now of my cryptocurrency is limited for trading and investing. It is very interesting to spend my time to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency to obtain more profits.
However, it doesn't close or ignores the possibilities that sometimes, I will probably also use my cryptocurrency for shopping if available.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

My plan right now of my cryptocurrency is limited for trading and investing. It is very interesting to spend my time to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency to obtain more profits.
However, it doesn't close or ignores the possibilities that sometimes, I will probably also use my cryptocurrency for shopping if available.

That's me pretty much as well I am investing in Crypto but will take some profits at some point, this will make it easier to do as I am a fairly big Amazon user.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

this is a great project. it's all our dreams, that can buy things with crypto. i hope will more project like this in the future. we need crypto in real life.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Better to change it to fiat and then shopping like normal people do Wink
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

We have only very small online portals where we can shop through crypto currencies but in future, we will see many options as crypto awareness is growing and now it is acceptable as a currency at many places because many countries going to regulated this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

this is a great project. it's all our dreams, that can buy things with crypto. i hope will more project like this in the future. we need crypto in real life.
Lots of projects that are being developed are going to use already in real life, existing working products needs to be improved with the blockchain technology if necessary, buying with cryptocurrency already in the existence the problem is the adoption for the solution of the current problems when it comes to this type of industry, it may improve or make the things worse looking these days that it is still efficient to use fiat as a form of payments though in the near future the adoption and improvements are significant.
babayaga92

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Lots of projects that are being developed are going to use already in real life, existing working products needs to be improved with the blockchain technology if necessary, buying with cryptocurrency already in the existence the problem is the adoption for the solution of the current problems when it comes to this type of industry, it may improve or make the things worse looking these days that it is still efficient to use fiat as a form of payments though in the near future the adoption and improvements are significant.

I definitely understand where you're coming from. I believe that Zeex offers a solution to many crypto investors who have made many significant profits in their portfolio. A lot of HODL'ers are sitting out there with lots of income, but no way to spend it. Yes they can transfer it to their USD wallet exchange of choice, but there are fee's involved, not to mention taxes that need to paid. Zeex offers an incredibly easy solution to bypass all these annoying middle-men, and actually allow you to use your crypto's. In the grand scheme of things, I think this is the start of a new Era, and I personally wanna be first in line.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

I think that simple paper money so far will remain in use, as the society is not ready for a digital currency. I'm still thinking about old people and children who will also be very hard to use crypto currency as a means of payment.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

Your idea is quite initiative and supportive which I may try to ponder over before subjecting my acquired cryptos to it. Meanwhile, aside exchanging my Cryptos for Fiat in contingencies period that necessitated my doing so, I have for once involved my Cryptos on some Mall Shoppings having noticed an Advert placement on the Forum then and which of course became successful. There is no harm in still trying back with some Cryptos if per adventure the opportunity is still on ground.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Shop with very necessarily crypto fun. but for my own country, this has not allowed. with one of these advances seem to get many crypto support from various fields and of course, it would be nice for crypto progress later.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

I am going to use fuzex card,which would be available this april, i have participated their ICO and successfully get the investor's eyes, which is why i am holding those tokens because i do believe on the project's goal using cryptocards are much better than using creditcards which is why it is a good idea because you can enjoy a tax free transactions with these cards.

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Yes, I sometimes use it as a means of payment for Crypto-currency, and it is very convenient for me
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

Better to change it to fiat and then shopping like normal people do Wink
I agree, normal people retain their crypto assets, but spend fiat  Smiley
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

doing sell transaction and also buy with crypto is one way easy and practical as well as secure in the transaction, but not all States legalize crypto as means of transaction. certainly, we must be wise for addressing it.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

it is gratifying that the number of such projects as Zeek is growing. and we can use cryptocurrency in everyday life without problems
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

Thanks for the site I will take a look at that. I hope soon big E-Commerce sites start to accept crypto also then crypto will get more popular because E-commerce is a very big business in the world.
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

While in many countries payment by bitcoins is illegal. In addition, do not now spend bitcoin, we are waiting for when it will grow in price.
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

doing sell transaction and also buy with crypto is one way easy and practical as well as secure in the transaction, but not all States legalize crypto as means of transaction. certainly, we must be wise for addressing it.

that is the beauty of ZEEX, EVERYONE accepts gift-cards!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

great news dudes, there has may company's accepting crypto's as payment lately i heard some fast food company decide to accept bitcoin as payment their food chain, another success from the crypto's about you share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: