Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

I would like to but unfortunately that unlike in your country Cyrpto currencies are only good for investments here in my country in which no establishment are accepting crypto currencies for direct spending and paying maybe because crypto currency is not legal here but fortunately not ban too therefore we could earn much crypto with out tax here thru trading and investments schemes.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

I think that the moment is not far off when you can buy on cryptocurrency not only through specialized sites. but such major financial platform as Yandex money, QIWI wallet, too, will use cryptocurrency. but the site is interesting thank you!
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

There's a great video of the Zeex app in action at Starbucks buying a coffee with Crypto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=23s
Just curious is this a new app that based on the card development project? I remember we can use Pay token to buy in some merchants in thailand even mcdonald has already accepted pay token. It looks like very similar to the tenx pay token as far as i know. Correct me if im wrong.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

For a change it is good to buy using cryptocurrencies. But for me it seems a bit far from happening in our locality. Too many situations had to be addressed like the way our stores sell. In our area we are still doing the traditional method of selling. No online trading yet and stores are small that it would be costly for them to sell using the internet. It will become a financial burden to them.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

It is a good idea most especially when it comes to the convenience of the people, there are really many shoppers right now and there are also crypto investors who really wanted to shop using their cryptocurrencies.
joshsmith15

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

lol just advertising zeex then.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
seems very interesting. thank you for the information, hopefully can be developed further for the future and useful for its users. but unfortunately in the country I have not allowed the use of coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

If ever that I can shop using crypto in my country,  I will really love it since if I want  to buy things online I can use
 crypto currency with less hassle.   I think that it will be awesome too.  I believe that many shops or stores will be accepting cryptocurrency for transactions
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

It would be nice if more companies implemented this method of payment, where you can use cryptocurrencies to pay, it makes it much more easier in most cases. It surely sounds like the future will have more cryptocurrencies involved in companies and industries using this.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Zeex will make it very simple to buy products at Amazon using Crypto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=1s
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

QuickX protocol is the best to use in shopping as it was the quickest blockchain transactions. You don't have to wait too long for making a transaction by your blockchain assets. As for today's living we have to be more efficient by spending our time to do everything that needs to be done, "The quicker the better". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrmSoiKZbU see this!
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

I think I will pay utility bills. Pay for purchases in online stores. I would like to use the crypto currency as much as possible and pay all possible services to them.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

I think that we do not have much left until the moment when digital monetary assets will be used to buy everyday things, by and large if countries create their digital currencies and they can be bought for our digital currencies at a good rate this will be a new era for humanity.
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

in many countries it is illegal. only Japan proposed to register all operators that exchange cryptocurrency for real money, and charge VAT when using cryptocurrency as a means of payment — from the amount paid, which, in turn, should depend on the market price of the goods.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

quite a strong company of developers of this project. I looked and the road map is written there, then in the summer of this year an application for Android should appear. but I either didn't find him or not. overall, the project should be quite interesting.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

It is really interesting informations. I think a lot of people will try with it. One can say that it will enable us to make purchases thanks to cryptocurrency, sounds very good. I want see how it will be look in real.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

according to this, many currently provide services to pay using crypto. I think it attracts a lot of people and greatly simplifies its transactions and services. We will see a lot of options because crypto awareness is growing and is now acceptable as a currency in many places as many countries will manage this market.
Hikol

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 02:02:34 PM by Hikol

I often buy some mens shirts and different other clothes from one online store, and I wish they had such a payment option too, it would be so nice indeed! I hope that one day they will make it possible Wink
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

Ya! Saat ini sudah banyak merchant atau website-website yang menjual suatu produk atau menyediakan sebuah jasa dan menerima cryptocurrency sebagai alat tukar transaksinya seperti wordpress, paypal, dan masih banyak website yang lainnya. Salah satu website yang terkenal dan sudah menerima cryptocurrency sebagai alat tukar transaksinya adalah Steam, website yang terkenal sebagai penyedia game retail tersebut sudah menerima salah satu cryptocurrency yang paling terkenal yaitu Bitcoin sebagai salah satu alat tukar transaksinya.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

We have only very small online portals where we can shop through crypto currencies but in future, we will see many options as crypto awareness is growing and now it is acceptable as a currency at many places because many countries going to regulated this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: