Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17548 times)
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Yes I think it would be better if more companies apply this payment method, where we can use cryptocurrency to pay, it makes it much easier in many cases. I think this is enough to attract the attention of many people and greatly facilitate transactions and services.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Crypto currency is and alt coins are digital currencies and they are not accepted by many big companies like Microsoft.and thats why i am looking forward to buy laptop from Microsoft with my cryptocurrency.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
You're good that you try to do advertising to your project!!! As for your question. I think that many people make purchases on the Internet using direct wallets cryptocurrency between the seller and the buyer. Yes, perhaps credit and debit cards are much more convenient when they have crypto coins, so when it comes I will be glad.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

I think..the next many people will know about cryptocurrency
.and then they will use cryptocurrency on shooping activation at real world.we know some shoop at country hasbeen using altcoin in their transaction.i hope any much shooper will follow it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Cryptocurrency are used for money transfer this days and it has been very effective. Shopping with cryptocurrency has been having some lag mainly because of volatility, but as time goes on it will stabilise.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

a very good breakthrough and supports the ease of us who currently have altcoin assets but can not afford to buy anything directly ..
with such a step we can have the intention to make payments directly with altcoin or bitcoin ..

dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

This is seriously awesome! I wish they would expand their operations in Asia as well. This is one of the best coins out there that people need to look up to and invest their time and money with.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

I think the platform from zeex is very potential to use crypto because shopping for any item can be simplified and transaction will be efficient
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

well, why not, i know a lot of shops that allow their customers to pay with crytpocurency and i belueve that it is very convenient

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I think the platform from zeex is very potential to use crypto because shopping for any item can be simplified and transaction will be efficient
i think that cryptocurrncy should be integrated more intonthe society sonepole would srop being afraid of it and tart tonlearn more about it

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

I get contrive on what I am departure to engage in with my cryptos. First I wish be victimisation this to obtain a burst catch mark in a zone I absolutely craved to chit-chat. But thanks betokening this possibly I manipulate some of my crypto hither, during my travel period.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

There will more online shopping in the near future and not just BITCOIN to use.

here is some list of ICO that focused in online shopping.

UTRUST
SMART CITY ECO
TRUSTLOGIC

you can search for it for your own knowledge.
hmmkay

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Right now I am not actually ready to spend my crypto in shopping. Now it is more about investing and holding. But thanks for sharing may be I will change my mind.

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Shopping with the help of crypto currency is very difficult today, but I think that it will soon be possible. There are a lot of projects that work with this today, but I think that we need to wait a bit, so that they test their technologies with the law.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I have ever heard about shopping using the crypto in some big worldwide companies or commerce such as Amazon and many others. However, I myself have never tried this shopping using crypto. I think that shopping with crypto needs some consideration about what coins to be accepted, the transaction fee, and the ways. However, i'm also very interested in this term that the crypto can be used for more shopping transaction. Just let's support to make this true to lead the cyrpto more accepted in this world.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Yes, I shop using crypto and typically... actually almost exclusively it has been using bitcoin.  I have used a few online retailers such as newegg, purse.io, and yotta-e.  The most shocking thing for me to do is to go back a few years looking at old purchases and how much bitcoin I spent at the time for what I got.  What I spent a few hundred dollars of bitcoin back then is now worth several thousand dollars.  Disappointing but it doesn't stop me from continuing to spend bitcoin if the opportunity seems worthwhile.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

This is one of the best project that ive read so far. I can really see now the cryptocurrencies can now use in many different ways specially in our daily lives  And plus theres no fees so kind of project is really helpfull and convenient specially to us who's doing crypto.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

I think this is a very good development and would be glad if it can be integrated into other retails outlets as well as service delivery companies. Anyways I believe this can move faster in the developed world unlike in developing countries.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

The idea is great. I don't really see why the project is porting to crypto. I mean, they already have a successful sister company so no growing need to create a new project with a similar business model. Another thing is the token utilities is unclear. With so many ICOs coming up these, It's hard to tell which project is success bound and which isn't. For a project like Zeex, It'll hard to keep up because There are other crypto projects that are focusing on facilitating shopping with Cryptocurrencies. At this time, I won't be investing in Zeex but I'll keep an eye on it and maybe buy on exchanges.

sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

zeex is interesting for me, but still need an in-depth understanding of the future market, we know that at present almost all of these assets fall makes it difficult for us to make decisions in the midst of a crisis but the offer from zeex is interesting become my consideration in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: