Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:24:42 AM

I think there are many platform that allows you to buy something in real life with crypto. But the question is, why do you want to purchase with crypto?

From my point of view, shopping using crypto atm the like forcing into the adaption. Just wait until everyone use LN, then you purchase thing with crypto seamlessly.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:51:57 AM

I wish i can here do almost shops directly with bitcoin, but unfortunately here are only a little number of shops that accept bitcoin or crypto directly, i wish also i can pay bills with crypto but unfortunately is not possible yet.
it is very difficult that only a few countries use Crypto as a transaction tool.
and not many stores accept payments from Crypto.
even in the future it is difficult to make transactions in all countries, because in other countries there are still some that are not recommended to use Cryptocurrency so it is very difficult to happen, the probability is very small.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

I think there are many platform that allows you to buy something in real life with crypto. But the question is, why do you want to purchase with crypto?

From my point of view, shopping using crypto atm the like forcing into the adaption. Just wait until everyone use LN, then you purchase thing with crypto seamlessly.
I begin to observe that so many businessmen began to accept cryptocurrencies as payment for their services

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

There are already a lot of platforms in IOT industry that are doing a great work, but it my opinion they are still on the lower level of development, because if you compare them with big companies, you will see the difference.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:28:36 PM

Hi guys,
i have to bump this thread. As you maybe know, zeek.me is done... they are insolvent. Do you know a similar site where i can buy this huge range of giftcards and pay with btc?
Giftcards should be available in €. Cool Thanks in advance!
I guess it is something you are looking for :
https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

Hi,
thanks but it looks like this site only shows some $ related shops. I'm looking for € giftcards.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:35:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is very cool technology and easy to use. But as for me, the second side of the coin is the legislative part. Which should work in every state before they start selling for cryptocurrency.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:45:05 PM

thank you this is a good project, but some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, this can be a barrier to buying crypto
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

thank you this is a good project, but some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, this can be a barrier to buying crypto
Yes, I agree. A very important aspect of a cryptocurrency is its recognition and legalization in every country, but so far it is not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

I bought last year my first mining rig paying with ether,, i thinks thats the name of the website 1stminingrig i was very efficient and the mining rig came the exact time, i hinks thats the only time i have spend my crypto to buy something the other time i used them to convert it to fiat and use it in my local stores th probles is that cost me like 5% of the crypto value to turn it into fiat..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:47:32 PM

Applicable in all parts of the world it is more interesting than only applicable in parts of Europe that has a vast anchorage that is better and more useful for everyone who owns it, so I don't need to go to Europe to buy a gift with crypto

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

zeex is a good project and has pretty good potential in the future, I also get a number of tokens from the rewards bounty, I keep abreast of the latest developments of this project and always support this project
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

Hi guys,
i have to bump this thread. As you maybe know, zeek.me is done... they are insolvent. Do you know a similar site where i can buy this huge range of giftcards and pay with btc?

Hi,
thanks but it looks like this site only shows some $ related shops. I'm looking for € giftcards.
You should visit this site switch.ag and you can find some interesting stuff like amazon gift card, and etc. Some people are using it to buy a gift card and various gift cards already listed on that site like itunes gift card, ebay, wallmart and more.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

It looks like this project will run successfully and can be more advanced because, it has joined several large companies in it, so it's likely that many people will use this project because it's also easy to use and hold by great people who can make this sophisticated project.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:45:09 PM

Currently, we have many platform already that have started accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment especially Bitcoin. I think this will continue to increase as the adoption of cryptocurrencies among people continues to increase.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:46:57 PM

Hi guys,

Hi,
You should visit this site switch.ag and you can find some interesting stuff like amazon gift card, and etc. Some people are using it to buy a gift card and various gift cards already listed on that site like itunes gift card, ebay, wallmart and more.

Did i missed an icon to switch to EUR or did you miss that i'm looking for EUR giftcards? I'm not sure, i've checkeg switch.ag but i can only find giftcards in $, you cant use them in Europe.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

Did you try egifter or gyft? I'm not sure if there is euro. Anyway, more and more services now are accepting crypto currency, this is a good way for the future of crypto
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

zeex is a good project and has pretty good potential in the future, I also get a number of tokens from the rewards bounty, I keep abreast of the latest developments of this project and always support this project

Yes, right, I also received tokens from the Bounty results, but if one day Zeex tokens can be used to buy items such as Amazon and others. I hope that will happen in the near future.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:08:15 PM

I remember that there were a lot of useful projects that positioned themselves as shopping projects, but today very few people really work, because in many countries this is prohibited by law.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:18:05 PM

We could use crypto to almost anything nowadays.
The only problem that we would have is by searching the right place or right platform for this to happen.
A lot of company is starting to accept crypto as a payment method for their item or service.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:50:04 PM

Yes, I agree. A very important aspect of a cryptocurrency is its recognition and legalization in every country, but so far it is not.
It seems that the government will slowly accept the crypto presence because no one can stem the progress of technology, so it is very possible in the future crypto is used for direct payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: