Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

As the others mentioned that shopping using crypto just absolutely wasting your time. Would you like to wait several months for your order being picked up in your country? I don't think so. But, shopping offline with crypto is absolutely an unique implementation.
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:16:05 PM

I've read about STK which aims to provide such functions
The idea is pretty good but idk is it possible to provide it https://cmc.io/coins/stk
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:17:32 PM

very good project and development, mass adoption concept is very clear, and also I read on business page, this is very cool platform. Solid team will bring this project to the bright future.
Hiralbaria97

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:26:59 PM

I know about this project for last 7-8 months.
Zeex is looking to change the industry and I feel Zeek is a huge player considering the head start Zeex got with their partners but that doesn't take away the fact that they are going to allow people to use their cryptocurrency to make purchases.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

This is a good platform but I prefer cash transactions because I am having doubt when I use crypto as a mean for shopping. There might be instances that the thing that I bought might not get to me that's why I choose to do it personally, with cash.

Live for the moment.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

Awesome stuff, that's my dream to use crypto in malls whatever I want to buy. But this kind of project is very common nowadays, I've seen so many projects did the same stuff like this. However if they can attract giant retail companies for partnership then this project will become massive.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:53:22 PM

Awesome stuff, that's my dream to use crypto in malls whatever I want to buy. But this kind of project is very common nowadays, I've seen so many projects did the same stuff like this. However if they can attract giant retail companies for partnership then this project will become massive.

But not all countries have projects like that because there are some countries that prohibit the existence of digital currency at the present time. It's time to provide developments and information from the crypto world.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:57:51 PM

Pundi-X will help shops using crypto very soon - many POS-terminals are arriving to thousands of shops now, i have a dream to drink a cup of coffee and pay it with crypto Grin
yes you are right they help make it easier to buy food or goods using crypto and I also saw a postal terminal belonging to Pundi-x in my area but it seems that it hasn't circulated widely, it is very good for technological progress in the future.

DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:23:26 PM

Obviously, It's not the right time yet, because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and it is used by speculators. It is inefficient to Use this tool. I Think it will be more than a 1 year until cryptocurrency is used in large stores.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:44:25 PM

In my country no one can buy goods with altcoins and have not been permitted by the government, maybe in the next few years my country will receive the legal permit.

But not all countries have projects like that because there are some countries that prohibit the existence of digital currency at the present time. It's time to provide developments and information from the crypto world.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:03:21 PM

Shopping with crypto is one of the best thing to in this space, this is the path to mass adoption. I believe that more improvement from the right projects, many existing platforms will Incorporate crypto into their payment systems.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:10:59 PM

Using cryptocurrency for payment of goods and services will certianly be wonderful. Recently I have been reading news on many platforms who believes in what cryptocurrency offers and already making plans to adopt it. The truth is, the world is gradually moving towards that angle, all that is required is just patience.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:12:33 PM

Using cryptocurrency for payment of goods and services will certianly be wonderful. Recently I have been reading news on many platforms who believes in what cryptocurrency offers and already making plans to adopt it. The truth is, the world is gradually moving towards that angle, all that is required is just patience.
well, personally, I might have done it to pay for the internet package online. well, some sites provide payment via bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. it is indeed quite fast, and comfortable, but I think, I better hold the assets that I have, and exchange them for fiat. I prefer direct transactions.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:13:58 PM

he site is quite interesting but if using giftcards may only apply to some countries because every giftcards is usually not all can be used there are some countries that have their own giftcards ", it's better if you want to shop crypto maybe with the help of debit cards that support crypto then shop as usual

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:36:02 PM

Pundi-X will help shops using crypto very soon - many POS-terminals are arriving to thousands of shops now, i have a dream to drink a cup of coffee and pay it with crypto Grin

Indeed, the Pundi-X is a very interesting project, past which I also could not pass. If he can get enough distribution, it will be a clear proof of the implementation of cryptography in our daily life.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:42:30 PM

I used to have such a plan and now I have tried shopping through online using cryptoqurrency in my country, even though it is not entirely legal, but until now many third parties have appeared to process transactions using digital currencies. this is fun

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

If they role out it will be a fantastic move in the mass adoption campaign and expectation . Let us hope their plan eventually sees the light of the day
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:06:22 PM

I think while it is difficult to sell real goods for cryptocurrency. Only for stable coins. Yes, and how it will pass on the tax. It is hard to say.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:24:04 PM

I think while it is difficult to sell real goods for cryptocurrency. Only for stable coins. Yes, and how it will pass on the tax. It is hard to say.
but in some countries it has been implemented to use crypto for shopping and although there are still very few countries like that but it is not impossible if it will continue to grow.
in the future we will see crypto arranged so that it can be used freely.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:55:47 PM

One of the core values of cryptocurrencies, is their usecase. If a con s used for the purpose it is meant for , there is every tendency it continues to grow and most times, organic growth.
It is one of the coins i have always wanted to use and most times, such coins tend to have more life span than just mere utility tokens without any use, which by itself is one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: