Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17548 times)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:11:48 PM

Unfortunately, my country has not yet legalized cryptocurrency.  I would very much like to receive a salary in the cryptocurrency in the future and also pay in digital coin.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

Shopping using crypto will really be amazing. Although most platforms are yet to adopt it but with time and when it become clear that cryptocurrency is out to make a difference they will have no other choice than to get associated. Blockchain adoption is sooner than later.

Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:30:22 PM

As a shopaholic and cryptocurrency enthusiast, when you think of crypto as an alternative payment method, the first question that is likely to come to mind is- can you buy items with crypto at major online retailers?, The simple answer to the above question is that cryptocurrencies can be used for all your shopping needs. There are several online based companies and platforms that are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment option. They include; Amazon, Shopify stores, Expedia for hotel bookings and eGifter for buying gifts.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:31:18 PM

Shopping with cryptocurrency is not only interesting, it will also show that cryptocurrency has come to stay at the same time clearing the way for global adoption. I read news about this space everyday and with the way most platforms are taking interest in cryptocurrency one won't be mistaken for saying adoption is just at the corner.

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:35:47 PM

Unfortunately, very few stores accept cryptocurrency. It makes me sad. But I hope that the cryptocurrency will actively develop in the coming years. As far as I know, some countries are hostile to cryptocurrency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

I think that now there are few places for shopping for cryptocurrency. I think that now cryptocurrency shopping is most relevant for tourists. I think it is convenient.
princerepon

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:10:08 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

It's really good to see that kinda thing. We all mad about crypto but don't know actually how crypto become a good option in our life. It's really great that Zeex are using for something or some product. And there is no doubt one day will come that there is no money for buy a book. If you want a book use your crypto..  Grin Grin Grin
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

Probably there are already such shops or electronic stores where you can pay with cryptocurrency. Because I know that there are already VPN services where you can use cryptocurrencies. I think that soon everything will come back to normal.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

I use crypto for transactions quite regularly. I used Steam store when they accepted BTC. I also pay hosting etc in crypto. Mostly i use it for p2p transactions however, it works way better than Paypal or anything of that sort as the fees and regulations on those are stupid to say the least.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:10:29 PM

Awesome project, thanks for sharing your thoughts on them.
mostly cryptocurrencies are not taking seriously as a payment where it will still now in the under estimated situation but the future will be not like that definitely the payment today is also have the cryptocurrency to be involved in it every shopping methods.
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

Awesome project, thanks for sharing your thoughts on them.
mostly cryptocurrencies are not taking seriously as a payment where it will still now in the under estimated situation but the future will be not like that definitely the payment today is also have the cryptocurrency to be involved in it every shopping methods.
We would like to believe that in the future cryptocurrency will be used as a means of payment, but for this purpose it is necessary to regulate the market and legalize the cryptocurrency around the world first

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
OLDARH

Activity: 308

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:03:31 AM

At the moment there are few services that allow you to pay for goods and services directly with cryptocurrency. Moreover, the scope of these services is limited to a rather narrow circle. But this is only the beginning and the number of points accepting payment cards tied to cryptocurrency is constantly increasing. As an example - one such service offering a plastic card is a smartcard _https://smartcash.cc/smartcard/
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:05:18 AM

At the moment there are few services that allow you to pay for goods and services directly with cryptocurrency. Moreover, the scope of these services is limited to a rather narrow circle. But this is only the beginning and the number of points accepting payment cards tied to cryptocurrency is constantly increasing. As an example - one such service offering a plastic card is a smartcard _https://smartcash.cc/smartcard/
Services that accept payment for cryptocurrency is becoming more and more. I have already paid for services and products on the Internet several times using Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

Cryptocurrency at that time was like being integrated into human life. In various countries, there are services that use Cryptocurrency. This is valuable because Cryptocurrency is loved by everyone in the world. This is the technology of the future and will become a medium of payment.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:15:43 AM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
that's great.if this is happening that will make people more interested in  bitcoin .more people comes better for bitcoin.more protocol like these needed to come for the betterment of bitcoin.this will stimulate bitcoin ,value of bitcoin rise and we will be benefited by earning bitcoin and spending it.thanks for sharing this protocol.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

In my opinion, using bank card with Apple Pay , for example, is very comfortable way of spending when shopping. That’s why crypto is still not so much popular with most people.
Also if your assets can grow up several times , why to spend crypto?
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:01:35 PM

Shopping using cryptocurrencies is one of the steps that would help in promoting the adoption of cryptocurrencies and I am glad we have this project pioneering this idea. By creating this marketplace I guess crypto enthusiasts can now spend their cryptocurrency instead of holding them as assets only.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:34:36 PM

Zeex looks like a good project and i must say that using cryptocurrencies to shop on for purchasing anything either offline or online can only be easy and appealing to people if they are crypto debit card and more payment gateways accepting crypto payments.
The cryptocurrency space is not actually discuss with crypto debit card project but will need more payment gateway accepting cryptocurrencies form of payment for vendors all around the world.

Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:47:19 PM

Cryptocurrency at that time was like being integrated into human life. In various countries, there are services that use Cryptocurrency. This is valuable because Cryptocurrency is loved by everyone in the world. This is the technology of the future and will become a medium of payment.

if I speak of the future, I personally am sure that later on cryptocurrency will be used as a means of payment for all people in the world with the passage of time over increasingly sophisticated technological developments
but for now, even though there are already several countries that have begun to use crypto as a means of payment, on the other hand, many countries have still not ratified the existence of cryptocurrency, so until now it is still considered crypto as a good investment asset for the future

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:30:06 AM

Shopping using cryptocurrencies is one of the steps that would help in promoting the adoption of cryptocurrencies and I am glad we have this project pioneering this idea. By creating this marketplace I guess crypto enthusiasts can now spend their cryptocurrency instead of holding them as assets only.

Crypto is a good payment system that is feasible to implement, I have been shooping by paying bitcoin and transactions are very fast and do not need confirmation like a bank transfer system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: