Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17550 times)
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:16:43 PM

I like the concept though to be very honest I have never tried spending crypto on other things except trading. Will be awesome if I could try buying physical things with my crypto.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:20:02 PM

shopping using bitcoin is a better thing because it is easier to use crypto for shopping and other thing is if we had real money we cant trade or exchange those but using crypto we can trade and increase our income. therefore we can use crypto as our income. if people use crypto as their normal usable money it will help to increase the price of bitcoin

kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:46:40 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
i have some Zeex coin and that is not yet listed in any exchange, i dont know why.
and also I don't like that and I'm not going to be a zeex supporter.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

It may be a great idea, but I have been watching this project for a long time, and it seems to be growing a bit slow.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:45:12 PM

After TRON bought BitTracker we had a lot of opportunities to spend their cryptocurrency. Until recently, there were very few places. But now the hype begins and I think a lot of crypto projects will be able to open their products and platforms for buying and selling any products of the company. I think it is very good and I will follow the new trading platforms.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:51:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is developing.  And I think that it would be strange if everything worked once.  We need to wait for it to take root a bit in our lives.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:04:01 PM

Now there are not so few shops and restaurants with the ability to pay with cryptocurrency.  I also said that you can buy real estate in cryptocurrency.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:25 PM

Now there are not so few shops and restaurants with the ability to pay with cryptocurrency.  I also said that you can buy real estate in cryptocurrency.
True to technological advancements, almost all of us can transact through Cryptocurrency, now there are so many new platforms that continue to be developed for transactions that provide everyone, I ask whether Cryptocurrency progress can change the role of small traders?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:41:56 PM

Problem with most of these crypto is once they start to use them and there is the usual unstable factors all crypto users are used to then business cannot survive on the coin valuation because its not just stable enough and prices changes can cause issues with the platform using crypto for payments

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:16:10 PM

True to technological advancements, almost all of us can transact through Cryptocurrency, now there are so many new platforms that continue to be developed for transactions that provide everyone, I ask whether Cryptocurrency progress can change the role of small traders?

need to be underlined that in fact until now not all countries can conduct transactions using cryptocurrency for payment because the government still prohibits crypto as a transaction tool

I think it takes a long process with the progress of this technology to be able to change the role of small traders and even then it is very difficult to be realized because, in my opinion, small traders do not know about the development of cryptocurrency technology

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:18:53 PM

maybe in some countries it supports this but some still can't make a purchase transaction using cryptocurrency because each country has its own regulations on this matter and in my opinion there must be legality in advance to be able to benefit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Orhansarkaya19
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:23:44 PM

They created an area on the indirect road where we could use Krypto money. I think it's a great success, although it's not exactly a payment method yet. I think we can use it directly with the further expansion in the future. I studied the platform and I like it very much. It is very good for people who have given a heart to the block chain that they have made a deal with big companies. I think this and similar projects should support
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:33:08 PM

I will follow the trend, if indeed at that time Crypto was able to pay for everything that was sold then I would use it as a payment because it would be easier not like now who had to exchange it into ethereum first then exchange it for dollars and make it the currency in my country , which is IDR then after that I can only use it to pay
I really hope there are many crypto that can be used to pay so that crypto adoption is also getting higher and can make the price better because the market needs for crypto will definitely increase so the price will definitely increase

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:38:27 PM

I generally shop more often than not with my credit or platinum cards. The major reason why i do this is, my cards shielded from misrepresentation, tricks or any issues I may have with the issuer. Charge card organizations battle for their clients.

Paying with cryptographic forms of money, you aren't ensured by anything, any standard of law, guideline and its simple to fall casualty of extortion

Figure it will likewise be better for merchants to have verified crypto installment entryways, this will improve the manner in which digital money is utilized to shop

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

A lot of people around the world accept crypto and they are trying to use this crypto in different cases. However, according to my knowledge, the zeex currency could not come into the exchange market yet. I do not know how they are trying to improves  their currency.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:46:26 PM

As of now, our country hasnt have direct way of buying/shopping through btc but we can pay bills and etc. In shopping, we need to convert our btc or eth to our countries currency then we can pay it when buying things. Anyways thatd not a big problem, converting your money is not hassle for sure
some country has regulate for their transaction methode, like in my country people can't shop using cryptocurrency like in your country.

our goverment not trust and blockhain and crypto, but they don't prohibit its use for investment or trading, just prohibited for transaction directly

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:56:53 PM

Problem with most of these crypto is once they start to use them and there is the usual unstable factors all crypto users are used to then business cannot survive on the coin valuation because its not just stable enough and prices changes can cause issues with the platform using crypto for payments
Exactly my thought on the use of crypto as means of payment. Although it has a lot of advantages, but the issue of price volatility can cause serious havoc to any business if it is not properly handled. Unless crypto exhibit strong stability, it will always be a disadvantage to any business during the dip, bear market.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:00:50 PM

There are still only couple of shops are accepting crypto. With purse.io you can get anything from Amazon. Another example is newegg.com - they are selling computer parts

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:38:44 PM

Ecommerce is one major are of the business world that will easily adopt blockchain and cryptocurrency payments. I know that Coinbase is work hard in that area to have partnerships with centralized and non centralized e-commerce platforms. As we speak, some small stores across Europe are already accepting bitcoin as payment

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:16:33 PM

Over time, all stores will accept cryptocurrency and it will not surprise us so much.  I think it will come in just a few years.  But you must understand that cryptocurrency will not just disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: