Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:15:30 PM

There are many countless platform now which accepts bitcoin in the transaction of business and its a great idea. This will make buying and selling very easier and save time also. With time, I think other alternative coins will be included in the transaction.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aalu

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:17:10 PM

Wow the best coin in the world. I always dreams of shopping cryptocurrency. But unfortunately, in my country cryptocurrency is termed illegal and anyone found involving in it will be punished. But I have not lost my hope that one day I can shop using cryptocurrency in even my country when it allows cryptocurrency. Zeex is a good project and will become a success.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
https://sessia.com/
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

Sure, that's the end game of cryptos in the long run, pay for goods and services with coins backed by the projects / companies providing those services.
Personally, I'm looking out for the full launch of the ECOMI Collect app which will ensure I'm able to use my OMI tokens to purchase stuff like digital collectibles from other gamers and lovers of collectibles.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:46:56 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

Shopping using crypto currencies is something that greatly facilitates our lives. I hope that stores in my country can immediately receive payments with crypto currencies so that I can be easier, faster and more practical if I want to buy things. But if this has been implemented overseas only, especially in Europe, I can already feel this benefit. I don't need to exchange my money with a local fiat currency if I want to shop at a crypto currency partner company.

▔▔▔▔▔
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:58:44 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

Everyone have own tricks when shopping, either in large or small thinners, first Have convenience and discounts when they shopp and folowing  platform methode payment they using.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:05:26 PM

I haven't bought a lot for cryptocurrencies, though the options are big. Many sites today are already selling anything for cryptocurrencies.
The only thing I bought last was a rental mining rig through miningrigrentals and through nicehash. In the near future, I want to buy some little things, so I'll see.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

I know some shops where you can buy something using a crypto. And it is good, because cryptocurrencies aren't only a speculative instrument.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

This would be really great. It will go a long way in hastening greater adoptiion  more than we much thought as we seek to cover the earth. Personally, i will really hope it comes sooner

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:30:41 PM

Have you heard about LOYALCOINS?
They are focus on loyalty programs from different merchants all over the world!
Now they launched their wallet which you can use to purchase also for shopping.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:01:44 PM

I recently purchased an electronic item paid in bitcoin and enjoyed it a lot. It's still pretty hard to find shops where to spend cryptos,imo.

On the other hand, and it's all a paradox, i (like lot of people) don't want to spend too much of that precious crypto whose value could rise in the future ...  Roll Eyes
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:32:04 PM

A lot of Ecommerce projects have sprang up since 2017 without positively affecting the sector. Coinbase has done far much more in facilitating use of cryptocurrency in Ecommerce than Storiqa, Pundix, CyberMiles and the rest combined. What a shame

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 06:27:01 PM

Have you heard about LOYALCOINS?
They are focus on loyalty programs from different merchants all over the world!
Now they launched their wallet which you can use to purchase also for shopping.
If it can be realized later, of course this will be very easy for those who want to buy goods using BTC or alt coins, but I think this will only apply in certain countries, because there are still many countries that indeed forbid crypto as a payment instrument in countries this. .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rinso

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

that's cool thing and i'am very happy shopping using crypto. there's alot people or company accepted the bitcoin or crypto payment. but however not all country wont accpeted this kind of payment. i hope they accepted this payment in the future

www.bitcoinisle.com
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:36:51 PM

I've been using Lolli for some time. They just added Postmates last week which I think is pretty huge
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

I mainly use my cryptocurrency for experiment. I want to keep it for 10 years and see how the cost will change. Many say that if you have enough patience, it will make you rich. I think my experiment will show whether they are right or not. I do not plan to use cryptocurrency for purchases yet.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

And now Zeex becomes another shit coin, investors lost huge money. So, Don't believe whitepaper or any admin's words. Believe only what you see and what your research says! Most of the ICO projects wrote fascinating words on their website and whitepapers and they always keep those words on paper, nothing happens in real life! A few months ago, I found an ICO project called "Coynz" they wrote if you miss Binance ICO, then don't miss XCOYNZ ICO which is running now. Because XCOYNZ would be better than Binance and this project will give you more profit than BNB!  Grin And XCOYNZ is a dead/fail project now!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

Shopping with crypto? That's really a great idea because one of the things we need for huge bull run is mass adoption. The truth is many users are tired of reading whitepaper of a project where the team outlined many Features but in reality there is nothing to show for, thereby if developers can really stick to the reason why the created the project in the first place, the blockchain space will be booming heavily now.
Nevertheless, I will checkout the project you just mentioned and know what they are trying to do different and if they will indeed contribute to the blockchain space in the long run. Once again thanks for sharing.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

I remember the first thing I ever bought with Cryptocurrencies some years back... Airtime. I felt like I had just taken a huge step into the future when I sent BTC to receive airtime and I still make this transaction whenever I am low on airtime, I eagerly await the time when I would be making payments across major retails outlets with my Cryptocurrencies.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:52:45 PM

That is cool idea with great future. Delivery costs payed by crypto much better and easey than fiat transfer. So my recomandation and opinion on crypto side.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:53:55 PM

Shopping with crypto? That's really a great idea because one of the things we need for huge bull run is mass adoption. The truth is many users are tired of reading whitepaper of a project where the team outlined many Features but in reality there is nothing to show for, thereby if developers can really stick to the reason why the created the project in the first place, the blockchain space will be booming heavily now.
Nevertheless, I will checkout the project you just mentioned and know what they are trying to do different and if they will indeed contribute to the blockchain space in the long run. Once again thanks for sharing.

The easiest way to really get crypto adopted is through Ecommerce. In 2021, over 2.14 billion people worldwide are expected to buy goods and services online, up from 1.66 billion global digital buyers in 2016. (excerpts: statistica.com). Now imagine if only 1 billion people know about bitcoin and can shop at Walmart, Alibaba, aliexpress, amazon and so on. That's global adoption

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: