Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin stay the main cryptocurrency? My point of view  (Read 205 times)
F2b (OP)

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
Merited by Tipstar (1)

I originally made this post in the French section in February 2018.
Two months later, I would like to share my point of view with the rest of the community.
Obviously, I’m not the first guy to talk about that, this is just to share what I think about the possible evolution of the market in the next years.
I am not a native English speaker, so there are certainly some mistakes, all my apologies for that.
Good reading!

Currently, the money market can be categorised like this:
  • The FIATs
  • Bitcoin
  • The altcoins
This categorisation is, I think, quite representative of the current situation. However, I would like to give you my vision of the potential evolution of the cryptocurrency market (and a bit of the FIAT currencies too) and discuss about it with you, to compare our points of view, and gather the opinion of more experienced people (I’m in cryptocurrencies for less than a year actually…).

Let’s begin by discussing of the Bitcoin/Altcoins separation. Firstly, it seems totally justified for several reasons.

The main argument going in this way is the fact that Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that has been created. It's like the "mother" of all the other cryptocurrencies that exists, whether by concept or by the code (in a general way). It's the base of everything. The originator. In this way, Bitcoin was serving and still serve as a "guide" and as a model for other cryptos, that are looking on the evolution of Bitcoin and taking the interesting innovations (and adding their own ones).

Bitcoin is, on first sight, the inevitable way for (almost, see below) any person entering the cryptocurrency world, for two reasons. The first one is that the most people that are interesting them in cryptos don’t know this world well and focus on the currency that everybody is talking about: Bitcoin, and buy a little bit of it “to try”. They often discover this other world apart that are altcoins afterwards. The second reason I’m thinking about is that most of the exchanges that are converting FIAT money into cryptos are especially selling Bitcoin. And beyond this entering on the cryptocurrency market, the alcoins exchanges are made with Bitcoin as an intermediary, that is used as a reference. For example: I want to convert Alt1 into Alt2, I have to buy some BTC with Alt1 and then buy Alt2 with these BTC.

Aucune altcoin même très innovante n'a jamais fait la moindre ombre au Bitcoin.
Pour accéder à la grande majorité des alts on est obligé de passer par le bitcoin et toutes les nouvelles personnes qui viennent aux cryptos font un passage obligé par le bitcoin car en géneral elles ne connaissent que celui-ci.
Difficile de le détrôner dans ces conditions.
Translation :
No altcoin, even very innovative, never did the slightest shadow on Bitcoin.
To access to the big majority of the alts we are obligated to use Bitcoin and all the new people that are coming to crypto do an obligatory passage by Bitcoin because in general they only know this one.

If we look at the Bitcoin dominance chart on CoinMarkeCap, we can see that Bitcoin has been, indeed, the main cryptocurrency in the market, and by far (with 80 to 95% since 2013), to the beginning of 2017. (Important note: at this time I didn’t follow all this, so there are surely some events that occurred and that I’m not aware of) The dominance decreases radically during the first semester 2017. We see on the chart that it matches to the increasing of Ethereum and a peak of Ripple, but we particularly see that the “other altcoins” are also becoming stronger, in a general way. By the way, we can notice that this also matches to the moment when the market cap (and the value) of Bitcoin (and by extension the rest of the market) began to really take off.

This dominance, that went slightly up but stayed below 60%, decreases again not long ago: it happened in December 2017, when the cost of a bitcoin was at its highest and the network was overloaded. We saw a lot of people using other cryptos, altcoins, to avoid the Bitcoin network’s very high transaction fees. The peak of Ripple is involved too, amplifying this drop of dominance, but even if we have to consider it, we will not talk about it here.

We clearly see that the network didn’t hold out since it was unusable for everyday transactions. We can obviously rely on the actual and future development to improve this (I particularly think about the controversial Lightning Network). But in a meanwhile, we can see a group of additional cryptocurrencies between Bitcoin and the smaller alts, that is the one of the alternatives to Bitcoin. (Warning, what follows (and the previous sentence too) is only a personal theory, we can’t take it as a reality) So we have:
  • (the FIAT currencies, obviously)
  • Bitcoin, the big master
  • A group of alts for the common transactions ((Ethereum,) Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash for instance)
  • The rest of the alts
The “group of alts for the common transactions” doesn’t have the purpose of supplanting Bitcoin or anything like that, but only do transactions with small fees. The cryptocurrencies that form this group are characterised by two things. The first one is (obviously) that the network of these alts is not saturated (that’s why I put brackets for Ethereum, although it doesn’t need fees as high as Bitcoin, it’s not far from its limit of capacity). The second one is the importance of this currency: it needs to have many users, to avoid problems like “well, I don’t have Groestlcoin, can I pay in Pascal Coin?” (this is just an example).
(warning, big bracket: Personnally, I know some people that arrived in the cryptocurrency sphere by ETH, without buying bitcoins. Even if it’s only a personal example, this can be a proof that Bitcoin isn’t the only way to buy other coins like I wrote above (yes, I know, I contradict myself, but it’s normal: it was just to say that it’s no longer needed to pass by BTC, although it stays the main way)).

Important thing, these altcoins don’t aim to replace Bitcoin, or be better like Bitcoin. In this theory, they need to be considered more like some “BTC-like” reducing the load of the main Bitcoin network.

All these observations (that I will certainly develop afterwards with your comments) are based on the actual market’s state that, don’t forget it, is still very young. But the cryptocurrencies still have a very huge potential to deploy and it is sure that the market in 10 or 20 years will be really different from the one that we know today. I’m personally part of the “extremists” that are thinking that the cryptos could replace the FIAT currencies. At least, I am convinced that they have the potential to achieve it, supposing that banks and states don’t manage to take control over it. But let’s suppose that it could be achievable. ZenFr did a small calculus a few months ago (Topic [FR]: Potentiel de valorisation du Bitcoin).

Bref, Bitcoin à le potentiel de devenir la monnaie transnationale.
Aujourd'hui, Bitcoin coexiste avec les monnaies nationales.
Les plus passionnés d'entre nous pensent que Bitcoin à la capacité de remplacer les monnaies nationales dans un avenir plus ou moins proche.

J'ai recherché quelle masse monétaire représentaient la somme des monnaies nationales du monde entier et je l'ai divisé epar le nombre maximal de Bitcoin qui sera atteint en 2145 pour obtenir ce qui pourrait être la valeur de Bitcoin si il remplaçait les FIAT.

En arrondissant, j'arrive au chiffre de 350 millions d'euros par bitcoin : 350 000 000 euros!
Le cours aujourd'hui de un bitcoin est de 3.500 euros.
Le potentiel de hausse serait donc, hors inflation, de x100.000 :-).
Translation:
In short, Bitcoin has the potential of becoming the transnational currency.
Today, Bitcoin coexists with the national currencies.
The most enthusiasts of us are thinking that Bitcoin has the capacity to replace the national currencies in a more or less near future.

I searched what money supply represented the national currencies of the whole world and I divided it by the Bitcoin's maximum supply that will be reached in 2145 to obtain what could be the value of Bitcoin if it replaced the FIATs.

By rounding, I come to the number of 350 million euros by bitcoin: 350 000 000 €!
The current exchange rate of one bitcoin is 3500 euros.
So the increase potential would be, without inflation, of x100 000 :-).

According to this calculus, one satoshi would have a value of 3.50€. It goes without saying that with such a value, and without talking about the scalability and other problems that may occur, it would be impossible to spend our bitcoins in the daily life (no, I won't pay 3.50€ for a baguette or a coffee!).

The total supply of 21 million can be good enough as long as Bitcoin stays quite underground, but as soon as a lot of people begin to use it, it rapidly become few. Since 2013 the value of a bitcoin is count in hundreds of euros (/ dollar), and in thousands of euros (/ dollars) since the last year. The amounts of the transfers are of the order of 0.001 or 0.0001 BTC, we are maybe used to it, but for the general public it is not the best. (And without talking about inflation, etc.)

That's why I think that we should not consider Bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency that can reign over the others, that would stay common alts. Of course, it will stay the originator of all of we can see today in cryptos, but to my mind it won't outshine the cryptocurrency world eternally. I think that it will stay important but it will be along with other currencies, as we begin to see (not necessarily the actual ones, of course), to divide up the charge of the transactions.

Personally, I think that it can be a good thing.
You all know that Bitcoin and the blockchain principle in general rest on an advanced decentralisation. Yet, the fact that Bitcoin represents the main part of the market can be dangerous. Indeed, let's suppose that something happens to it. It never happened in the past because the technology behind is well thought and the network is working quite well (except the scalability problem), but we all know that nothing is infallible and it is dangerous to put everything on Bitcoin (or any other crypto), even if this cryptocurrency is very strong. If a problem happened, the majority of the market would disappear (or would be affected, at least). If this market is divided in several / many different cryptocurrencies, if one of them had some problems, then the consequences would be less important. Not only the currencies would be decentralized, but also the capital would no longer be centralised on one only currency.

Over time, we would have:
  • Bitcoin, the mother of cryptocurrencies
  • The everyday life altcoins
  • The other altcoins, with a specific utilisation (+ the tokens)

There you go, I wanted to give my vision of the current market situation and one of its evolution possibilities (there are many others!), sorry for the massive text but when I begin to write I can't manage to stop. I do not have a superior knowledge or anything, and I surely did mistakes, forgot some important things... You can say it, and don't hesitate to give your point of view on this. Also, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker, I'm trying to do my best but it's sometimes difficult. I know that the pro-BTC will not like this post, but anyway, for me this is the occasion of learning, and for us all the occasion of debating and think about what will become the cryptocurrency market in the next years.

Additions:

- [coming...] what I mean by "cryptocurrency" in this post

- [coming...] About the Lightning Network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

This is a very interesting post, to be honest, in my own point of view, If other cryptos continue to improve their value and price I am going to have no single doubt that another crypto will be replacing bitcoin, but as of now bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going very well, in my owen speculation bitcoin is gonna be the main crypto for a very long time.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

“We continue to see a rise in demand for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,” says Obi Nwosu of Coinfloor, an exchange where people can buy and trade ... “My advice to anyone thinking about investing in bitcoin is to do their own research, but also to speak to people who have already gone through the ...
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

You are absolutely right I consider. You have mentioned very important aspects and arguments. What is more, BTC is real ‘mother of cryptocurrencies’ because it’s a base of the market.

kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

BTC has all chances to be the first.  There are a lot of altcoins as well, but it’s impossible for them to overtake BTC. I don’t believe in this.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I think, that BTC will always be the main cryptocurrency, because BTC is the foundation of the market and all altcoins depend on it.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

If not forever, Bitcoin has secured it's place for this entire century.
The bitcoin have no alternative while it's immediate competitors are getting challenged by new coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

F2b (OP)

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

If not forever, Bitcoin has secured it's place for this entire century.
You know, technology goes so fast... a century is really huge in the world of cryptocurrencies (that is only 9 years old, we must remember that).

The bitcoin have no alternative while it's immediate competitors are getting challenged by new coins.
Bitcoin is challenged by new coins too.
However, I agree with you (cf my post).

I'll certainly add a few words about the Lightning Network soon. It's already published for a while in the French section, I just have to translate my french post into english and put it here. To be continued... (Little clue: yes, it will certainly help Bitcoin to stay competitive   Wink)

Thank you everyone for adding a little bit of activity in this topic! It has been sleeping for a pretty long time (well, not so long, but again, in the crypto sphere it goes so fast). I'll read all your answers, feel free to explain your point of view, but please try to explain a little bit: one liners aren't usefull. Really.
Thanks!
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

I think BTC will not allow any coin to overtake itself. It is too confident coin on the market to lose its authority because of alternative cryptocuurrency.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

I originally made this post in the French section in February 2018.
Two months later, I would like to share my point of view with the rest of the community.
Obviously, I’m not the first guy to talk about that, this is just to share what I think about the possible evolution of the market in the next years.
I am not a native English speaker, so there are certainly some mistakes, all my apologies for that.
Good reading!

Currently, the money market can be categorised like this:
  • The FIATs
  • Bitcoin
  • The altcoins
This categorisation is, I think, quite representative of the current situation. However, I would like to give you my vision of the potential evolution of the cryptocurrency market (and a bit of the FIAT currencies too) and discuss about it with you, to compare our points of view, and gather the opinion of more experienced people (I’m in cryptocurrencies for less than a year actually…).

Let’s begin by discussing of the Bitcoin/Altcoins separation. Firstly, it seems totally justified for several reasons.

The main argument going in this way is the fact that Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that has been created. It's like the "mother" of all the other cryptocurrencies that exists, whether by concept or by the code (in a general way). It's the base of everything. The originator. In this way, Bitcoin was serving and still serve as a "guide" and as a model for other cryptos, that are looking on the evolution of Bitcoin and taking the interesting innovations (and adding their own ones).

Bitcoin is, on first sight, the inevitable way for (almost, see below) any person entering the cryptocurrency world, for two reasons. The first one is that the most people that are interesting them in cryptos don’t know this world well and focus on the currency that everybody is talking about: Bitcoin, and buy a little bit of it “to try”. They often discover this other world apart that are altcoins afterwards. The second reason I’m thinking about is that most of the exchanges that are converting FIAT money into cryptos are especially selling Bitcoin. And beyond this entering on the cryptocurrency market, the alcoins exchanges are made with Bitcoin as an intermediary, that is used as a reference. For example: I want to convert Alt1 into Alt2, I have to buy some BTC with Alt1 and then buy Alt2 with these BTC.

Aucune altcoin même très innovante n'a jamais fait la moindre ombre au Bitcoin.
Pour accéder à la grande majorité des alts on est obligé de passer par le bitcoin et toutes les nouvelles personnes qui viennent aux cryptos font un passage obligé par le bitcoin car en géneral elles ne connaissent que celui-ci.
Difficile de le détrôner dans ces conditions.
Translation :
No altcoin, even very innovative, never did the slightest shadow on Bitcoin.
To access to the big majority of the alts we are obligated to use Bitcoin and all the new people that are coming to crypto do an obligatory passage by Bitcoin because in general they only know this one.

If we look at the Bitcoin dominance chart on CoinMarkeCap, we can see that Bitcoin has been, indeed, the main cryptocurrency in the market, and by far (with 80 to 95% since 2013), to the beginning of 2017. (Important note: at this time I didn’t follow all this, so there are surely some events that occurred and that I’m not aware of) The dominance decreases radically during the first semester 2017. We see on the chart that it matches to the increasing of Ethereum and a peak of Ripple, but we particularly see that the “other altcoins” are also becoming stronger, in a general way. By the way, we can notice that this also matches to the moment when the market cap (and the value) of Bitcoin (and by extension the rest of the market) began to really take off.

This dominance, that went slightly up but stayed below 60%, decreases again not long ago: it happened in December 2017, when the cost of a bitcoin was at its highest and the network was overloaded. We saw a lot of people using other cryptos, altcoins, to avoid the Bitcoin network’s very high transaction fees. The peak of Ripple is involved too, amplifying this drop of dominance, but even if we have to consider it, we will not talk about it here.

We clearly see that the network didn’t hold out since it was unusable for everyday transactions. We can obviously rely on the actual and future development to improve this (I particularly think about the controversial Lightning Network). But in a meanwhile, we can see a group of additional cryptocurrencies between Bitcoin and the smaller alts, that is the one of the alternatives to Bitcoin. (Warning, what follows (and the previous sentence too) is only a personal theory, we can’t take it as a reality) So we have:
  • (the FIAT currencies, obviously)
  • Bitcoin, the big master
  • A group of alts for the common transactions ((Ethereum,) Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash for instance)
  • The rest of the alts
The “group of alts for the common transactions” doesn’t have the purpose of supplanting Bitcoin or anything like that, but only do transactions with small fees. The cryptocurrencies that form this group are characterised by two things. The first one is (obviously) that the network of these alts is not saturated (that’s why I put brackets for Ethereum, although it doesn’t need fees as high as Bitcoin, it’s not far from its limit of capacity). The second one is the importance of this currency: it needs to have many users, to avoid problems like “well, I don’t have Groestlcoin, can I pay in Pascal Coin?” (this is just an example).
(warning, big bracket: Personnally, I know some people that arrived in the cryptocurrency sphere by ETH, without buying bitcoins. Even if it’s only a personal example, this can be a proof that Bitcoin isn’t the only way to buy other coins like I wrote above (yes, I know, I contradict myself, but it’s normal: it was just to say that it’s no longer needed to pass by BTC, although it stays the main way)).

Important thing, these altcoins don’t aim to replace Bitcoin, or be better like Bitcoin. In this theory, they need to be considered more like some “BTC-like” reducing the load of the main Bitcoin network.

All these observations (that I will certainly develop afterwards with your comments) are based on the actual market’s state that, don’t forget it, is still very young. But the cryptocurrencies still have a very huge potential to deploy and it is sure that the market in 10 or 20 years will be really different from the one that we know today. I’m personally part of the “extremists” that are thinking that the cryptos could replace the FIAT currencies. At least, I am convinced that they have the potential to achieve it, supposing that banks and states don’t manage to take control over it. But let’s suppose that it could be achievable. ZenFr did a small calculus a few months ago (Topic [FR]: Potentiel de valorisation du Bitcoin).

Bref, Bitcoin à le potentiel de devenir la monnaie transnationale.
Aujourd'hui, Bitcoin coexiste avec les monnaies nationales.
Les plus passionnés d'entre nous pensent que Bitcoin à la capacité de remplacer les monnaies nationales dans un avenir plus ou moins proche.

J'ai recherché quelle masse monétaire représentaient la somme des monnaies nationales du monde entier et je l'ai divisé epar le nombre maximal de Bitcoin qui sera atteint en 2145 pour obtenir ce qui pourrait être la valeur de Bitcoin si il remplaçait les FIAT.

En arrondissant, j'arrive au chiffre de 350 millions d'euros par bitcoin : 350 000 000 euros!
Le cours aujourd'hui de un bitcoin est de 3.500 euros.
Le potentiel de hausse serait donc, hors inflation, de x100.000 :-).
Translation:
In short, Bitcoin has the potential of becoming the transnational currency.
Today, Bitcoin coexists with the national currencies.
The most enthusiasts of us are thinking that Bitcoin has the capacity to replace the national currencies in a more or less near future.

I searched what money supply represented the national currencies of the whole world and I divided it by the Bitcoin's maximum supply that will be reached in 2145 to obtain what could be the value of Bitcoin if it replaced the FIATs.

By rounding, I come to the number of 350 million euros by bitcoin: 350 000 000 €!
The current exchange rate of one bitcoin is 3500 euros.
So the increase potential would be, without inflation, of x100 000 :-).

According to this calculus, one satoshi would have a value of 3.50€. It goes without saying that with such a value, and without talking about the scalability and other problems that may occur, it would be impossible to spend our bitcoins in the daily life (no, I won't pay 3.50€ for a baguette or a coffee!).

The total supply of 21 million can be good enough as long as Bitcoin stays quite underground, but as soon as a lot of people begin to use it, it rapidly become few. Since 2013 the value of a bitcoin is count in hundreds of euros (/ dollar), and in thousands of euros (/ dollars) since the last year. The amounts of the transfers are of the order of 0.001 or 0.0001 BTC, we are maybe used to it, but for the general public it is not the best. (And without talking about inflation, etc.)

That's why I think that we should not consider Bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency that can reign over the others, that would stay common alts. Of course, it will stay the originator of all of we can see today in cryptos, but to my mind it won't outshine the cryptocurrency world eternally. I think that it will stay important but it will be along with other currencies, as we begin to see (not necessarily the actual ones, of course), to divide up the charge of the transactions.

Personally, I think that it can be a good thing.
You all know that Bitcoin and the blockchain principle in general rest on an advanced decentralisation. Yet, the fact that Bitcoin represents the main part of the market can be dangerous. Indeed, let's suppose that something happens to it. It never happened in the past because the technology behind is well thought and the network is working quite well (except the scalability problem), but we all know that nothing is infallible and it is dangerous to put everything on Bitcoin (or any other crypto), even if this cryptocurrency is very strong. If a problem happened, the majority of the market would disappear (or would be affected, at least). If this market is divided in several / many different cryptocurrencies, if one of them had some problems, then the consequences would be less important. Not only the currencies would be decentralized, but also the capital would no longer be centralised on one only currency.

Over time, we would have:
  • Bitcoin, the mother of cryptocurrencies
  • The everyday life altcoins
  • The other altcoins, with a specific utilisation (+ the tokens)

There you go, I wanted to give my vision of the current market situation and one of its evolution possibilities (there are many others!), sorry for the massive text but when I begin to write I can't manage to stop. I do not have a superior knowledge or anything, and I surely did mistakes, forgot some important things... You can say it, and don't hesitate to give your point of view on this. Also, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker, I'm trying to do my best but it's sometimes difficult. I know that the pro-BTC will not like this post, but anyway, for me this is the occasion of learning, and for us all the occasion of debating and think about what will become the cryptocurrency market in the next years.

Additions:

- [coming...] what I mean by "cryptocurrency" in this post

- [coming...] About the Lightning Network

I think it's because Bitcoin was the first one that it is and people tend to know that the only coin around there is only Bitcoin that is why it is still the number one coin there is.
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

When you talk of cryptocurrency, the first coin that comes to anybodies mind , weather newbie or pro trader is bitcoins. Bitcoins will and alwasy occupies as the main cryptocurrency since the market cap is almost half of bitcoin volume.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Very interesting opinion!
 I believe that bitcoin will dominate the entire history of crypto currency, since it is a symbol of the crypto industry, it's like gold in our life!

[
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Bitcoin is going to be the main currency for a long long time, and some of the big institutions are surely going to enter by that door on this market.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

learned a lot of useful thoughts, I also believe that bitcoin will be in short supply as soon as many people start to use it and, accordingly, a certain percentage of people lose them) and therefore will again be a deficit
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

Bitcoin is not the main currency as today, the Alts are now more than 60% of the total market capitalization of the market and that means that the first position is in dispute, and frankly some of them are better positioned than Bitcoin.

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

of course bitcoin stays at the forefront of other coins, because it's also very popular, and also its value is very high, so I think bitcoin remains number one.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Since bitcoin has taken a very confident position it will be difficult to move . but it is possible . I'm sure sooner or later there will be a currency that will move it .
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

of course bitcoin stays at the forefront of other coins, because it's also very popular, and also its value is very high, so I think bitcoin remains number one.
In my owm perspective, basically.. Bitcoin is one of the reasons why cryptocurrency is very popular it's because of it's value and bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin. But I'm not sure if there is a coin that can overtake bitcoin. Probably, bitcoin will still be the number one for many years.

Y U MAD AT ME
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Bitcoin will definately remain the main cryptocurency as it being an innovation in itself!
Bitcoin algorithm cannot be copied and histpry cannot be repeated by any other altcoin. Make great project have come as well but cannot compare with Bitcoin!
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

I think bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency as long as there is no other crypto that can surpass its popularity and its capability. as of now, there is no other crypto is able to do that, but I believe that in the future, there is a chance.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: