Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO AND FIAT MONEY BEST COMBINATION  (Read 2160 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Yes, for now, we need both, but in a couple of decades, Bitcoin will eventually end Fiat Game.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Good point of view. I think that Bitcoin can become number one payment system in digital area. But in real life we will always use fiat money. Also people can use cryptocurrency for cross-border payments because of speed and low fees.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Also, don't forget to mention credit card which is also useful. The touch to pay is lightning fast, and the pin code is also quick and secure. Cash is good in local markets, but bitcoin is the future. Decentralised and secure.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Regarding the offline transactions.... soon there will be none. We are already striving to reach the world without paper money, only using cards, and they are always verified online... well even all of the Invoices in most of EU and USA are verified online as far as I know. Hence this argument for fiat money is already obsolete.

Regarding faster... yes, but not for long I think.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Regarding the offline transactions.... soon there will be none. We are already striving to reach the world without paper money, only using cards, and they are always verified online... well even all of the Invoices in most of EU and USA are verified online as far as I know. Hence this argument for fiat money is already obsolete.

Regarding faster... yes, but not for long I think.

I will argue with the author of the OP about the fact that fiat money will still not be replaced by digital currency and that they are faster than cryptocurrencies transaction.
It depends on the speed of the developmen of the bank sector and only after the moment when banks will be accepting crypto without legislative problems You`ll see how speed crypto could be!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.

it is just a matter of time for peoples to using crypto and replace fiat money.
for now, crypto still has disadvantages than fiat money, and vice versa.
so peoples now still use fiat money and cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hagmonar (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Yes, for now, we need both, but in a couple of decades, Bitcoin will eventually end Fiat Game.

I dont think thAt gonna happen in the future because we all know that there are bitcoin still have a lot of dis advantages when it comes in the real world and offline transaction. We all know that fiat money is still have advantages than crypto. The two of them have a advantages and disadvantages when it comes in transaction.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.

Yeah, at this point fiat is faster in many cases but that's not how crypto was intended. It was supposed to be faster than fiat and I hope it will be able to scale to that point in the near future.
Hagmonar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Good point of view. I think that Bitcoin can become number one payment system in digital area. But in real life we will always use fiat money. Also people can use cryptocurrency for cross-border payments because of speed and low fees.

That was all i mean that if this two currency combine each other and put in both real world and enternet world they are the most powerfull and secure and very fast mode of payment method in history of human kind so far.
ottopk

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Imagine a parallel universe in which the U.S. economy could only grow at $50 every 10 minutes generating a mere $2.6 million of output per annum. That due to a hard-coded economic planning computer program, every four years the income its inhabitants collectively generated divided in half. Such that in year nine, its output shrank and was $12.50 every 10 minutes or $657,000 a year.
 Wink
That is to say, irrespective of how productive and skilled the labor force became or how large the labor force grew, the productive output in the U.S remained fixed and static with the only change (downward in this case) occurring just once every four years.BTC
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

I would agree with what you said. Instead of saying that "CRYPTO WILL REPLACE FIAT - BULLSHIT" for many times, lets just think what if crypto and fiat work for each other. To be honest, I don't see crypto replacing fiat because at first place many are banning it in their respective countries. They choose fiat rather using crypto. Although there are many who are accepting crypto, it would be better if digital and fiat money will be use in the future by the people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

It's not the problem of cryptocurrencies. The problem is that people. If they have to use cryptocurrencies, they will learn how to use it. Remember when debit cards were created recently. Now all the people use them. Becasue they have to use it.
There is no need to learn how to use because technology offers new easy tools so we expect the number of crypto users will increase always faster than before. Infortunetly, the great majority of earth population still doesn't even have access to bank accounts or even any other financial service.

I do not ignore bitcoin problems. But I think cryptocurrencies have the potential to replace fiat money in future. However we need both of them now because of some problems.
Simply because we can't yet make a complete independance from the traditional system, so we think how the conbianation between them both may bring a solution.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Absolutely yes! If we wil integrate the use of cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency in our economy then the citizens are freely use in both of it. As we can see, crypto and fiat are both currency but they are in different in terms of utility. There are certain circumstances that fiat currency can do that cryptocurrency can't and vice versa. In short, these two currencies are helpful in our economy.
Hagmonar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I would agree with what you said. Instead of saying that "CRYPTO WILL REPLACE FIAT - BULLSHIT" for many times, lets just think what if crypto and fiat work for each other. To be honest, I don't see crypto replacing fiat because at first place many are banning it in their respective countries. They choose fiat rather using crypto. Although there are many who are accepting crypto, it would be better if digital and fiat money will be use in the future by the people.

Also there are some case that fiat money can do and crypto currency cannot do, lets the example if you are in the plane up in the sky and you want to buy a cup of coffee or some drinks you can use enternet there so what are you going to do? In that case fiat money can solve it except crypto currency can solve the problem and can use in offline transaction in the future.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

You have a big point for this! The combination of Fiat money and cryptocurrency is good ways of transaction and payment. At this year we could not say that crypto currency will never replace the fiat money because crypto is newly for this generation. Maybe after a decades crypto currency will become ahead to the fiat money as primary way of all transactions and payment all over the wolrd.

We are now going to the advancement of technologies and global modernization, we considered now as a starting point of revolutionary changies so we must follow what are the natural phenomenon that happen in this world.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Yes, at this time in the development of the world, it deserves praise and creates an asset as a really good combination. It is a good initiative of the government to adopt it for online money transfer. The transaction for transactions and offline transactions is connected to the outside world without money. In this way people will gradually benefit from cryptocurrency and will be able to know about it.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

In my opinion it's not right to choose one thing. Fiat money is convenient for use in everyday life, and crypto currency is more convenient as a means of saving money.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

I agree with you, because we are equally in need, we need fiat money because we know that not everyone in the world can access the Internet or use the Internet.

Thats true actualy i have found some people who realy dont know how to use even an old mobile phone as a basic call and text communacations only. In that case they need fiat money because they dont know how to use internet but at the same time they can also slowly study about  on how to use crypto currency.
I agree with your reasons. not everyone knows the internet especially in the use of mobile phones, so the use of paper money is required.
if the internet is evenly distributed, real money will be used digitally.
well this will make money crypto and fiat money into the best combination.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

You are correct with your illustration but you will have to understand the fact that the world is moving towards a stage where carrying out financial transactions with physical cash will be reduced to almost nothing (cashless economy) and this is where cryptocurrencies will have much role to play.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

There are some people who believe that crypto is going to replace fiat currencies in the coming years but they ignore the fact we have the high number of illiterate when it comes to technology and hence not everyone is in the position of using cryptocurrencies as basic knowledge of internet/computer is a must for it. Thus fiat currencies are not going anywhere and we have to live with two options but we will see governments will adopt blockchain for fiat currencies too but they won't it decentralized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: