Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO AND FIAT MONEY BEST COMBINATION  (Read 2160 times)
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I do not know why governments would want to throw away their fiat for cryptocurrency. No way. No government will do this, especially when there hasn't been any way yet to tax people using crypto. I know crypto and fiat will both stay and each use for functions that best suits each. We should be realistic; not everyone will ever be comfortable using crypto so there is no way crypto will replace fiat.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Both crypto and fiat own something important that couldn't be denied no matter what will happen in the people's lives. Imagine, we cannot say the exact value of crypto without the help of fiat. Crypto needs fiat at the same time fiat needs crypto to have another open source for the people needs and wants.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

It is a great combination, can exchange back and forth between currency crypto and fiat. While currency crypto is suitable for rapid exchange of safety in the snow and long distance, the fiat is shorter form. Fiat is still more suitable for our daily life.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Both work for each other, no more is below one. Just as a country will definitely depends on the country for sustainable or survival.  So Fiat and Crypto depends on one another. Because, one will in the first place use his/her Fiat to buy cryto and after lot's of wait and gain, then the crypto will converted back to Fiat.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

This is the ultimate purpose of bitcoin to be use as digital currency as a mode of payment with faster transaction than a bank and never have the intention to replace Fiat. What we use for crypto has changed our minds that decentralized currency can make a difference.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

I dont think crypto and fiat can go hand in hand. Is just the matter of  time when the finance of the world is taken over by the Generation X so as to speak will see the transition from the Crypto to Fiat at a faster pace than to most people expectation, been an early adopter i advice you to not bring any second thoughts about the same,
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.

I fully support this opinion. Many are talking about the death of fiat money and that cryptocurrency in the future will replace fiat money. But I also believe that these two types of currencies can exist in parallel, each of which will perform its functions. People are used to using fiat money.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

This is what i am explaining ever since I encountered those thread that telling about cryptocurrency killing fiat,things that is not acceptable since fiats will remain forever even how cryptocurrency covers the worldwide transactions

Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin cannot process without electricity and internet and gadgets,things that fiats can act,as a medium for transacting without all of those
I agree. Both has its own function in our lives. Crypto cannot live without fiat, what people used first is fiat and you cannot push them to used crypto just because it is acceptable everywhere because not all knows about he it really works. We have many things to pay and fiat is the faster to transact with it. And also it is more easy to invest from fiat to crypto than to invest from crypto to crypto.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.
Yes, I agree. Crypto and fiat are indeed different, and we need both. Crypto and fiat have their respective functions and roles, the functions and roles you have mentioned above. So, in my opinion, crypto cannot replace fiat and fiat cannot replace crypto.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

i kind of agree with the both reasons you put up above. cryptocurrency has its benefits in terms of use over fiat when it comes to long distance and huge transactions but indeed when its one on one transaction, fiat money has a better advantage. so the two is better off working together.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

i think it will be best for the world if cryptocurrency and fiat money work together as this will make it alot easier. doing long distance transactions are so much faster and easier than using fiat while doing transactions that involve immediate small payment, fiat is better. so let cryptocurrency and fiat co-exist

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

i think it will be best for the world if cryptocurrency and fiat money work together as this will make it alot easier. doing long distance transactions are so much faster and easier than using fiat while doing transactions that involve immediate small payment, fiat is better. so let cryptocurrency and fiat co-exist
The way to go is bitcoin, but with some existing disadvantages (open and readable, not obfuscated ledger) removed, like it is for example in monero. In that way you could pay one on one transaction with the same level or privacy and anonymity as you do cash today.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

I can see that too and more so cryptocurrency is very volatile which will make fiat an option for cryptocurrency swap and with such both will be more compatible .

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Fiat money is unfair, you can see the result of fiat money usage now that is inflation. Even some of fiat money become worthless because of money trading. You can see bolivar as the example of this cases. My point of view is that fiat money will be dissapear/unused then it will be replaced by gold or bitcoin (virtual gold). But I prefer gold as money. No good combination between cryptocurrency and fiat because I think both are the enemy of each other. Cryptocurrency and gold is the real best combination because the amount of  bitcoin is always same and gold too.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

I think it is good thinking. I think that crypto can use in the digital area and it is not a payment system for all people as like who are uneducated. We will always use fiat money in our everyday life and everywhere. So people can use cryptocurrency for long distance payments because of speed and low fees. So I think it is the best combination between crypto and fiat money.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

the combination cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies will be very profitable and indeed must be done because we can't remove and delete one, now only how the concept and how to combine it must be truly very safe and mutually beneficial. I really hope that in the future, the government will take part in the process of developing cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies...

AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

I think these 2 reasons are really important and crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future. They should not make a competence, they shoud be great combination!
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Well crypto are actually anonymous and descentralized payments. Crypto can variate his value, fiat money will be the same always.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

It is also worth remembering and understanding that Fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies are interdependent. To a greater extent, cryptocurrencies depend on Fiat money, as the rate of the cryptocurrency on the market is built on them. If it happens that Fiat money will not be relevant at some point, the cryptocurrency will have to find a new source, on the basis of which the price policy of a particular coin will be worth.

Dextract

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Those are two big major good points fiat is needed and crypto to its not like crypto is the main thing required fiat also helps crypto in a way and vice versa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: