Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:01:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 which low capped alt coins should I go for?  (Read 538 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

I always advise to make your portfolio balanced. Having $ 1000, I would look at already tested coins/tokens. You can buy a cryptocurrency that is cheap, but you can't know if it will become more expensive. By investing in a proven cryptocurrency, you will get income when the market goes up. I would advise, for example, EOS, LTC, ADA, NEO, QTUM, OMG, BNB.
If you do that you are not going to get big profits after all 1000 is not really a lot of money, 1000 could have been a significant amount of money a few years ago when even some of the most expensive coins like bitcoin were worth only 200, but now everything is more expensive it is way better to go for really cheap coins in hope for the best, if you lose your money so be it, but if you win you could get some really good profits.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

Cappasity is a good coin to enter now the technology is very good behind this coin and I am also buying it from here as its down from very high and I am expecting a good recovery from here.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

TRX, TKY, TNC, IOST, DGB, FLASH, ZIL, DENT, SIA, RPX and maybe when FUD is over also NCASH and ETN.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Thanks alot all for your contributions as well as video Smiley

Yeah I had to agree 1k is very small amount and in order to "win big" can only gamble on dirt cheap coins with hidden potential
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Cappasity is a good coin to enter now the technology is very good behind this coin and I am also buying it from here as its down from very high and I am expecting a good recovery from here.

yeah it went up quite alot now.. was like 0.2 or lesser during FUD

TRX, TKY, TNC, IOST, DGB, FLASH, ZIL, DENT, SIA, RPX and maybe when FUD is over also NCASH and ETN.

these are some new coins! I have TRX and also looking at DENT previously... am also mining / airdropping ETN haha
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

Why not include to your choices the telcoin, rock token, and LEDU. I think this could help you to choose which is better, the three altcoin that I mentioned are good because they have a good team that are seriously working hard to make the project successful and deliver the promises. Among the three my most favorite is the rock token, and second is telcoin.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

I suggest you to take part with konios project with their concept on fiat currecny to cryptocurrency. This is a good project you can check their website or bounty thread itself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603.0 . I am highly recommending that project and i am in also with the project because i know its worth and it will be one of the best project in the ICO or cryptocurrency. Aside from that if you are also going to invest in a good and establish crypto then go for ether or bitcoin. These two crypto has gone so far and many are investing this crypto because of its worth and it is also popular around the world. There are many believers of these two crypto's.

Thanks alot mate and yeah i am doing bounty for KONIOS too haha

Thanks in advance

Why not include to your choices the telcoin, rock token, and LEDU. I think this could help you to choose which is better, the three altcoin that I mentioned are good because they have a good team that are seriously working hard to make the project successful and deliver the promises. Among the three my most favorite is the rock token, and second is telcoin.

yeah i am considering TELCOIN too
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Oh what is your reason for the others that you dont prefer? Thanks for your info on XVG haha and sharing 2 coins!
It's because I want to stick with some of my preferred coins that I'm holding for a very long time. I know diversification is a good strategy but you don't have to hold too much coin just to diversify your investments. Sometimes there are traders that are already good with what they are holding and it's giving them enough profit that we've been expecting to come at the right time.
Thanks for your info on XVG haha and sharing 2 coins!
Your welcome.  Wink
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Thanks in advance

I would advise you to pay attention to the Syscoin, it is a promising coin which has a low capitalization, that is, the growth potential is very large

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

I think that there is no good, sorry not degrading. There are many coins which are much more potential for future later. NEO, LTC, isn't that more promising? Maybe everyone will recommend different things. but the LCC was also not bad.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
dogtana

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

these are some new coins! I have TRX and also looking at DENT previously... am also mining / airdropping ETN haha

Yes...I forgot some more, like LEND, REQ, TAU and yes, TEL.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

I do not know, XVG has already done a lot of X, it's better to look for new coins that were recently added to the stock exchanges.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Thanks in advance

For a start I would not look at the optical price but on the actual market cap. There is plenty of good videos on youtube especially on the topic of low caps. Here are some I would recommend for your review:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hacken/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adbank/#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verify/

These are really low cap. One of my favourites is Hacken right now. They are about to get listed on a top 5 exchange, more reviews on youtube coming up, token burn model, low supply and best cyber sec company in crypto.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

You can chooe the time when market are corrected then invest your money in top 10 coins. This time market is in uptrend and i think you need waiting to avoid buying higher price.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

I have Trx,Dent,DGB,IOST,TKY and Tel. They are my favorite coins so far and i wanna hodl it until it goes wild. I have the biggest bags there and that's Dent i bought it 8 months ago 1 Million pieces and i know it's worth it!
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

You should buy oax, there is no hype, no pump no dump, but a solid development of the project but I would not invest all $1000 in oax, there are different low capped alts like zilla.

Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Thanks in advance

I don't know about the coins that you talk about but i advice you to Buy some wanchain it looks very  profitable his price now is 7.54$ but after a few months it will be 50$ for 1 wanchain, personally i bought 3000$ wanchain i know that it's risky but I'm sure that the price will be more than 50$.

dogtana

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

I have Trx,Dent,DGB,IOST,TKY and Tel. They are my favorite coins so far and i wanna hodl it until it goes wild. I have the biggest bags there and that's Dent i bought it 8 months ago 1 Million pieces and i know it's worth it!

Great minds think alike Cheesy
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Thanks in advance

With the continuous issues of hacks in the cryptocurrency industry, I would suggest looking into the Hacken project.  Hacken is getting great partnerships and the project is much needed in this industry. 
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

If I had to decide I'd split it into two parts. One for Cardano and another for either IOST or IOTA. ADA is one of the best choice to invest right now, and IOTA is already proven it's success while IOST is a rising sun. I'm pretty sure IOST will take a good place in market cap shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: