Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 which low capped alt coins should I go for?  (Read 538 times)
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

Do some research as of the moment,because you will need to wait for the ethereum's wallet now to be fixed,as it is going to take sometime to finish and transfer you tokens too,If you know what i mean i wont wasting time ! have been good for about a year thats why every comment are goingto get earned why noy?Avid ICO investment so that youwill be able too.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

I think that you should invest in NPXS and LYM, because these are really good projects that have already shown themselves well in the market. The NPXS has grown several times over the past two weeks and is a very high indicator. LYM is also a good token that slowly but surely grows. I think investing in these coins will give you a good profit in a short time.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

I'd suggest you to find a decent ICO and put these money full into it. It should be more profitable.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

The classic ones won´t give you enough returns, and some of them are just for pump and dump. I would try with tokens like Policy Pal, Helbiz, FuzeX... particularly this last one should rocket in less than 2 months.

sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

To give you a suggestion, you invest two-thirds of your cash in the top five cryptocurrencies, and the rest goes to projects you're interested in. I think your money will be much safer.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Sincerely appreciate for all the awesome sharing. Currently I have like 6x-7x coins on hand for me to really take a good look Smiley
numizmat

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

i assume you go for lympo and dragoncoin is good choice too, lccx is best choice too.

Thanks alot! Do you mean LCC instead of LCCX?
LCCX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform which is currently holding its ICO (till Apr 30) with its native token, dubbed the London Exchange Token (LXT) - the exchange comes with the added advantages of low transaction costs and a highly efficient security features and infrastructure: https://www.bitguru.co.uk/forget-the-london-stock-exchange-say-hello-to-the-london-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

thanks alot mate and sincerely appreciate your sharing!
Broesel

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

To give you a suggestion, you invest two-thirds of your cash in the top five cryptocurrencies, and the rest goes to projects you're interested in. I think your money will be much safer.

Exactly, chose wisely where to invest. With the top 5 you are on the safe side. For smaller coins always do your research. If you like the idea and tech behind it and think that other investors might share your thoughts: go for it. But remember, it's a high risk investment!

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Hi guys and gals! With a budget of 1000$ which low capped coins with high potential should I go for?

Am looking at MOD but it seems too high for the current budget. How about XVG, NPXS, LYM, LCC?

Thanks in advance

you should start to investigate it and try to find a lot of crypto related information. today there are plenty of cheap and profitable altcoins in the coming months. it's just that, in every quest always requires knowledge especially patience. because any speculation on crypto is always at risk
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Thanks in advance

Try dentacoin as it's already starting to increase . As you can check on cmc all time high is 0.007 usd . Now it is 0.0011 usd so you can easily gain profit once it go back to 0.007 usd .

I do not really intend to tackle you but since we are all trying to help, i will not advise this user to invest into dentacoin link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944236.0 heavy premine news https://blog.dentacoin.com/crazy-enough-to-premine-8-trillion-dentacoins/

I will suggest you consider great coin with stable volume and high demand and which has a low price like doge.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

There are so many ICOs available that could be a potential gain in the future. But you should know that not all coins will succeeds no matter how wonderful is its utility or purpose. I think you need to check more about the teams actions, roadmaps, transparency over their sales. It is very important to avoid getting scammed.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

In order to minify risks, i would advise you to buy some more or less stable coins with a larger part of your amount. And risk with some 20%, not more. If you lose them, you will be able to cover the loss with what you make from the remaining 80%.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
galkinig

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I do not like investing in risky coins even though they can give 100x or more. I suggest you to go for coins like ETH and ripple only as they are quite stable.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

I suggest you look to Digipulse - DGPT, very good growth coins from October to April from 1 dollar to 14 says a big increase, and with the release of the working version of the platform in July, the cost could jump significantly and your 1000 will turn into 14000$.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Thanks for all the contributions Smiley Am looking at very undervalued projects that has huge potential to moon (something like what XVG which increased about 20-30k times)
davidsmq

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Low capped altcoins also translate into coins that are undervalued if that is the case then invest into reddcoin, this coin has a low market cap but it is still in the top 100 cryptocurrencies and is still increasing in value based on its concept as a currency for social networking sites.
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

Thanks in advance

You are very lucky with such capital and all the roads of the crypto-currency market are open to you. Buy everything you can and then earn a lot
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Thanks in advance

You can buy anything with this money, most likely, any coin in the market will bring you profit through such an investment
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Thanks in advance

I would suggest NPXS but I would pick an option that you did not pick and that is waves. We all know that waves it now a shitcoin but more people are luckily trying to know and invest there money in waves because they have hope for this altcoin.

Also people seeing is a low cap shitcoin some people are getting an interesting thought that they should try bitcoin in this situation.

A fact that bitcoin was the easiest altcoin to exchange it in  waves to bitcoin and to foriegn money even that waves wallet got a little glitch but it is worth a while considering that it is the easy one, basing from my experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: