Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Holding Strong  (Read 1305 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Your observation is correct. $9k is the next point of call. Bitcoin has remain around that point for some days now. It is a good sight to be hold and Iam still holding hoping to see $11K before i will let loose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

That is true and we can really observe that there are walls on 9k$ and whenever we try to go beyond it sell orders lined-up and cause it to go back down. But the good news is that the price does not go down 8700$ anymore and this means that there is some kind of stability. So this is a sign that we will no longer go down beyond that value but rather we can expect a going up movement in the coming weeks.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

I think there is some pressure in the 9K position. Many people who bought it last month have been very profitable. Some people will sell at 9K. Bitcoin should be in this position for some time, and only the volume of transactions is enlarged is the bull market coming.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/04/22/bitcoin-continues-rebounding-after-april-17-tax-day/

It seems as though Bitcoin has remained at the heels of 9k even through all the doubt surrounding it. There is a lot of resistance currently at 9k as many have their sell orders set at this point. Bitcoin ha actually touched 9k for a short period of time before the sell orders brought it back down. As long as it keeps this pace there should be no doubt that a bull market is in the near future.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
The price goes up slowly, i hope that it can reach 14.000 usd soon. I will continue hold bitcoin to see a higher price.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Now all people connected with cryptocurrencies should feel a surge of strength Smiley Everything falls into place, slowly but surely the crypto-currencies are growing!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

These past few days, bitcoin is rising and now the price of it ranges from 8.5$ - 9K$ already. I like how bitcoin moves these past few days but I know that it will find a correction at around 8400-8500 maybe before going up to 10k$ or more. Bitcoin is holding strong at this moment because of the good news that has been spread across the internet. I hope this will continue in the following months.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

depend on the person who is investing on it if he has capital then he can survive well otherwise when condition is critical and do not have enough balance then will be difficult little because needs are always important but i think holding is good option with the investment we should have other things also for work to survive the situation.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Btc holding always profitable those who become millionaire they always invest money for a long term way its not like a shorterm way . btc price  very unpredictable no one can say what happen next so i always try to hodl it for long term.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/04/22/bitcoin-continues-rebounding-after-april-17-tax-day/

It seems as though Bitcoin has remained at the heels of 9k even through all the doubt surrounding it. There is a lot of resistance currently at 9k as many have their sell orders set at this point. Bitcoin ha actually touched 9k for a short period of time before the sell orders brought it back down. As long as it keeps this pace there should be no doubt that a bull market is in the near future.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Seems likw bitcoin is really going for it and recover from the dump it went through i already have a lot of investment in many platform and exchanges or wallet and my bitcoin is going strong and continue to pump and having a bery good investment but all the day some of it experience problem and lead to scam even bitcoin is raising from fall a lot of platform is going down i guess but still we dont have choice but to believe in its potential.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Perhaps this is the season that every trader is waiting for. Price has dropped so badly in the last months so i guess price will now pump back and its just a matter of few days or weeks before it hits $11k.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

If the resistance is 9k. I think the end of the month Bitcoin will touch $ 10k. The market has a very good growth rate. continue holding

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

If the resistance is 9k. I think the end of the month Bitcoin will touch $ 10k. The market has a very good growth rate. continue holding

granted there is only 1 week left to the end of the month, you can be correct because so far the rise has been pretty positive and strong. there is no more new FUD and the bears seem to have accepted that their time is over now with the current rising trend at hand.

There is a FOMO brewing...
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

I believe Bitcoin will go down very low, so I will sell Bitcoin when it reaches the 10,000 mark, I will buy it at the lowest price when it drops to the lowest price. If I kept it at 10,000 or more I think it would take a long time for it to return to the 15,000 level
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Right now bitcoin seems to be doing well. As you mentioned, BTC is facing some resistance at $9k which is perfectly normal since round numbers usualy serve as a psychological barrier, and this was the point of rejection we had on the last attempt to change the bear trend.

On the 13-03 bitcoin hit a low of $7.3K and then tried to change the trend and even got 3 green days in a row, with nice gains, but it got rejected at $9k all the way to $6k. So a move above $9k is very important in my opinion. If we get rejected again, I'm afraid we will probably enter another big decline. No reason for that to happen though, so let's stay positive.
Dude let's not even talk about this in this way because I am pretty sure we don't want yet another period of decline again Tongue

It's been quite a tough time for all of us here in the previous quarter.. so let us just hope the coming period is the beginning of a good phase.

And I strongly believe that the price would cross $9k this time because two concurrent dips in a row are not expected of the market from the previous experience.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

It is true that bitcoin will soon rise again beyond the 9k price, this is very much awaited news by many people and especially by bitcoin holders.
I agree on this. Bitcoin just done the price correction for the last year long bull run. Let's hope that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rally, and let's keep away those FUD or fake news around the internet. And let's trust on the blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

Yes you need to hold your bitcoin because the price of it is unpredictable. You need to hold it strong because sometimes the price of it increasing inexpectedly. We all know that the key to success here is patience because if you want to earn a huge amount of money you need to wait.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

These past few days, bitcoin is rising and now the price of it ranges from 8.5$ - 9K$ already. I like how bitcoin moves these past few days but I know that it will find a correction at around 8400-8500 maybe before going up to 10k$ or more. Bitcoin is holding strong at this moment because of the good news that has been spread across the internet. I hope this will continue in the following months.

Good news or not, I think bitcoin will go on recovery phase because we already hit the bottom.

Yes, resistance is $9K but so far we have hit it unfortunately it didn't hold that long. But let's see the dip is just minor though and we might go and see a second move towards $9K in the next 24 hours. Maybe this time we can break it and at the same time the price is sustainable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Yes there is no doubt to it that the bull race is on now and we are out of the bearish trend. But the pace of the market growth is a bit slow as of now. But I think once it crosses the benchmark of $9000, nothing can stop bitcoin from getting its new ATH.

However the events that are happening around the market are also going to affect the market price. So let us all just stay positive about the growth of the prices and hope for the better days to come.

the resistance around $9000 is strong now and the market analysis says that the continued growth is now expected of the market. If this happens, then the chances of good long term gains from the investments are going to get fulfilled.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

The last 10 days have seem some steady climb from $7,900 on the 13th and $8,900 today the 22nd, that is a 12% positive change in total; so it doesn't feel like a direct pump to the market to make things that suspicious of a sudden shock. If this growth can steadily continue, considering the recent forces and market factors, then by the end of the month BTC should be around $9,900.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

It is true that bitcoin will soon rise again beyond the 9k price, this is very much awaited news by many people and especially by bitcoin holders.
Yes, I am very much looking forward to the 9k price range. The cool sound is spreading across the market. The feeling is like after days waiting in crisis. Bitcoin is actually recovering and is in a position of preference. Very nice signal to start trading or hold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: