Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domaining - get involved into profitable trading with domain names  (Read 5083 times)
PrFen (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 01:19:15 AM

sound like a good idea already got one good review so might be buying soon

You are welcome Smiley Feel free to contact me anytime if you decide to purchase. Discount for BTC payment is still valid.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:37:48 AM

Do not invest in domain names last year I invested 300$ in domain names and this year all domains names expired as everyone know renewal domain is costly

i have 5L .com without aeiou as per i saw in forums but seems it not worth

do have any idea about this . i dont think so its worth for all
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 04:33:04 AM

Do not invest in domain names last year I invested 300$ in domain names and this year all domains names expired as everyone know renewal domain is costly

If you purchased my guide you would not lose those $300, simple as that.

Like I wrote earlier, the problem is in the thinking that you can learn domaining by reading 2-3 articles about it. Wrong! You need years and years of experience, or a guide like the one I am offering.

Did you invested those $300 in one 5L.com or in 30 of them? Did you acquire the ones ending with the "W"? Are your 5L.coms starting with the "BJ". Do you speak Mandarin and Cantonese or do you at least know how Chinese people use consonants? Do you know what is ABABA or AAABA etc.? Do you know what is "ZG" or "CP" at the end of 5L.com? Did you combine meaningful (to Chinese people) first 3 letters with "CP" or "ZG" at the end? Did you try to sell on forums and Flippa or you do know how you should be really selling your domains?  I could go on but will stop as I guess you don't know the answers on asked questions. No offense please.

I invested several thousands in 5L.coms (without "aeiouv") and didn't lose the money. I made a profit on them, but not as high as I was hoping. However, I knew I am speculating and was prepared to lose what I invested.

It is different with keyword domains and in my guide I am focused only on them. When I trade with keyword domains I am not speculating. I know exactly what I am doing and what I can expect. I don't have to rely on ChaoMi trends etc. By the way, ChaoMi might be "fried rice" to Google, but in China it has completely different meaning and translation which is very related to domain names. Any Chinese here can confirm that BTW, I am not from China neither in China).

I am not kidding, I am more than 10 years in this business and last five years I trade domains for a living.

I guess some people are curious why I am selling this guide here. Please visit goo.gl/NcWnu6 and use Google Translate to find the answer as I already explained there (it might take about 15-20 seconds to load).

I don't mind that people don't want my guide, but will never agree that there is no money in domaining as have regular domain sales and financing all my life needs by selling domains. It is easy when you know what you are doing and you don't purchase "cool" domains which are cool only to you.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:27:11 PM

Still active offer...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

I don't understand your offer.

If your story is legit and you have developed a way to be profitable selling domain names, why are you trying to destroy that method?  Giving the secret to others will dilute the market and make it more difficult for you.  There are not an infinite number of domain names...  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:51:38 AM

I don't understand your offer.

If your story is legit and you have developed a way to be profitable selling domain names, why are you trying to destroy that method?  Giving the secret to others will dilute the market and make it more difficult for you.  There are not an infinite number of domain names...  Undecided

Yes, my offer is legit, of course. Competition is not a problem as domaining is not some "secret system" for making money. It is real job which is available to anyone with adequate knowledge. I am offering that knowledge. There are millions of domain names and millions of potential buyers so it is not a problem if few more people learn to trade domains successfully and join this business Smiley

BTW, I also have a company related to domain investing. I trade for myself and also trade through my company. We also do Premium domain brokerage thus few more people possibly involved into domaining will not be any competition. There is enough opportunities for all.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:26:12 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:20:48 PM by PrFen

Only 0.045 BTC now, in case of BTC payment

EDIT: BTC price is not fixed because of the BTC value. Regular price is $49 and if you make payment in BTC you will get 30% discount, based on the exchange rate of BTC-e

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:45:24 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 12:37:49 AM by PrFen

Still active

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3223

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

Interesting offer. I know for you for several years.
But you do not say anything about the discount for your native language buyers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 11:19:24 PM

Interesting offer. I know for you for several years.
But you do not say anything about the discount for your native language buyers.

It looks like I am famous Smiley

I am about to update the price at my website too, which will be valid during today only, but this offer for Bitcoin payment is better.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:34:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:21:08 PM by PrFen

0.045 BTC is still active for btc payment

EDIT: BTC price is not fixed because of the BTC value. Regular price is $49 and if you make payment in BTC you will get 30% discount, based on the exchange rate of BTC-e

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:30:39 PM

Still active...

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:54:52 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:21:34 PM by PrFen

Still active...

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:17:04 AM

Has anyone bought your service here yet and has made profit as claimed by you?
Btw your link in op giving me following error message.
" Looks Like This
Domain Isn't
Connected To A
Website Yet!".
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

Oh yes I also have some 4l dot in chips domain going to expire next month.
Seems chips bubble is burst no more Chinese buyers for my domains.
I wonder what method op could teach us when all good domains are already taken?
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:48:14 PM

Has anyone bought your service here yet and has made profit as claimed by you?
Btw your link in op giving me following error message.
" Looks Like This
Domain Isn't
Connected To A
Website Yet!".

Some members bought it and I didn't heard from them since then. It is logical they would criticize me if they were not satisfied. I am not selling this service actively as you can see I had pauses of several months between posts.

Thanks for letting me know! It worked on Christmas as I made a new post inside the blog section on that day. I tried to do something with urls of subpages so maybe that is the reason why my domain is not connected now. This website is constantly active for more than 4 years. You can use Archive.org to check it if you like. I will fix this in the next few days.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

Oh yes I also have some 4l dot in chips domain going to expire next month.
Seems chips bubble is burst no more Chinese buyers for my domains.
I wonder what method op could teach us when all good domains are already taken?

4L.in chips? Why? They have no value. 3L.in chips are OK, but 4L.in are not! You have the same problem like the member who mentioned 5L.coms few posts above. That problem is called "clueless". Sorry, nothing personal, but you cant make money in domaining on that way.
The fact that masses registered and purchased a lot of 4L.in doesn't make them valuable. It was a classic bubble.

Why 4L.ins? Because 4L.coms are worth a lot? Well, not apples and oranges, but apples and chairs in this case. 4L.coms are worth because are rare, are .com (one and only globally accepted extension), and very important in this specific case, Chinese like them. Why they like them? Because they are rare? No way, it is the same number of 4L.ins and 4L.coms. Why them, because they are .com and because they mean something to them. You have to know something about Pinyin and Chinese culture to be qualified for investing in chips. I could continue, but don't have so much time.

All good domains are taken? I don't think so. Many people, including me, regularly selling (with success) hand regged domains. That is my strategy, registering or purchasing cheap (for about $10) domains and reselling them quickly for $200-$300, and that is what I can teach you through my guide.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:59:35 PM

Always been interested on buying and selling Domain business Smiley
and since a legendary member has given a seal of recommendation I'm intrigued to buy than ever Smiley

PM'ed you to ask more question regarding this business.
Will edit this post with a short review later Wink
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:07:12 PM

Always been interested on buying and selling Domain business Smiley
and since a legendary member has given a seal of recommendation I'm intrigued to buy than ever Smiley

PM'ed you to ask more question regarding this business.
Will edit this post with a short review later Wink

I just replied to your PM Wink

Buying and selling domains is extremely interesting business (at least to me) and very profitable when you know what you are doing. I do. Of course you cant make profit with any domain as the most of available ones (or cheap ones) is worthless, but when you know what you should search for then it is easy to be profitable. I have my proven methods of deciding which domains I will take and which I wont. Those methods are also in my guide.

amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:58:05 PM

My doubts about this kind of "system or "knowlegde" selling are always the same. Why would someone be profiting thousands on a business, wich as stated by OP comes with some workload, and then uses is time, which is not infinite for sure, promoting and selling something for a few dollars...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████