Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domaining - get involved into profitable trading with domain names  (Read 5083 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:05:41 PM

I don't understand your offer.

If your story is legit and you have developed a way to be profitable selling domain names, why are you trying to destroy that method?  Giving the secret to others will dilute the market and make it more difficult for you.  There are not an infinite number of domain names...  Undecided

And that right there is why I won't be giving $49 to a stranger so he can teach me how to flip. Wood see doo you can point me in the right direction on where to buy and sell, I already get the idea though. Buy a domain that you think is good, hope for profits. Buy a domain that you think a new business will want to buy then offer to sell it to them. I mean, it's really obvious what you're doing and therrs nothing proprietary about your method so why should I pay $49 for it rather than just googling where to buy and sell domains?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mbpinewatch

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:32:05 AM

You need to give some a vouch so sdomrone can write a review in what you have to offer that the only waybyiu will get sales and stop usersd saying it a hyip
PrFen (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 07:43:25 PM

My doubts about this kind of "system or "knowlegde" selling are always the same. Why would someone be profiting thousands on a business, wich as stated by OP comes with some workload, and then uses is time, which is not infinite for sure, promoting and selling something for a few dollars...

I already answered on similar question at my website (which currently is not connected with the domain correctly, but I will try to sort this out by Monday). However, I will answer here too.

Few years ago one person asked me to be his mentor for domaining. He was prepared to pay very good but I declined his offer because he wanted me to be available on Skype and webcam. I don't use Skype neither I don't want to install, and I am mostly on my PC which is without integrated camera and I am not a teenager who fancy to show himself to a girls in chat rooms so I don't want and don't need a cam on my PC. More important, I live my life on my own way and I am not interested to be available when someone tells me I should be available.

After I refused his offer he made a new one. He wanted me to write him a detailed guide in which I should explain exactly what I do (how do I trade domains). He offered good amount for that written guide and I accepted his offer and wrote him a detailed guide. That moment my guide was born. At the same time I was developing a website about domaining on my native language. Since I created this guide for mentioned person I get the idea to include it in my website and start charging small fee ($49) for it. Sales are low, but I don't mind as my main intention was to present domaining to my local people who mainly work at some shitty jobs for mainly up to $1,000/month, and often even for less ($700-$800). I also wanted to have my own website where I can write about domaining. I wrote dozens of long articles and published them at my website. Later I implemented a blog section where I from time to time publish some new blog post, mostly related to domaining. It is some kind of my hobby. I like to run this website because domaining is my passion. When I make a sale of my guide through my website I earn additional cash. It is very low amount, but why to refuse it when I already have my guide written and I dont mind answering on question of people who purchased it as I like domaining and often talk about it for free. I have huge knowledge about it so it is not a problem at all for me to answer any question they may have.

OK, now about this thread and sale at BitcoinTalk. I like Bitcoins. I heard of them first time somewhere in 2011 or 2012, but get really interested when 1 BTC was worth about $350-$400, in 2013. Later that year I registered here. I don't do BTC mining, and since BTC is still risky investment I prefer to earn it rather than to buy it. Of course I invested some cash in it, but I treat this investment as a long-time investment and those Bitcoins are on several addresses which I don't touch, and I plan to hold them at least for the next few years. I have many other addresses which I use for different purposes and I like to get new BTC (or Satoshies) from time to time. Selling my guide here for BTC is good solutions for me to get new BTC without buying it.

I had three big business passions in my life. Those are stocks, bitcoins and domains. I don't trade stocks much lately, and I bought BTC in the amount I wanted. However, domains and bitcoin are still my business passion. I trade domains for a living and I like checking the BTC price, just as collecting them here and there. That is why it is not a problem to me to write here explanation why I am selling my guide here. Today I don't work with domains and have time for this post. Actually, I don't work everyday at all and that is why I love domaining so much. Sometimes I work 8-10 hours per day few days in a row, but sometimes I don't work at all for 10 or more days. I am not greedy, and when I make a good sale I often choose hedonism instead of striving for more. As long as I make enough to cover all my monthly expenses and have enough money for fun I am satisfied.

I would not be selling this guide if I would need to write it again every time I sell it, no way. Since I already have it (I only updated it since I created it) and since I have domaining knowledge in my head I don't mind to sell this guide and make some extra BTC.

I hope I managed to answer your question.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:03:43 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:23:57 PM by PrFen

I don't understand your offer.

If your story is legit and you have developed a way to be profitable selling domain names, why are you trying to destroy that method?  Giving the secret to others will dilute the market and make it more difficult for you.  There are not an infinite number of domain names...  Undecided

And that right there is why I won't be giving $49 to a stranger so he can teach me how to flip. Wood see doo you can point me in the right direction on where to buy and sell, I already get the idea though. Buy a domain that you think is good, hope for profits. Buy a domain that you think a new business will want to buy then offer to sell it to them. I mean, it's really obvious what you're doing and therrs nothing proprietary about your method so why should I pay $49 for it rather than just googling where to buy and sell domains?

Actually, the price at the moment is only 0.019 which is about only $18 now (EDIT: this price is not active anymore). Although this price is active only today I have fixed price of about $34 when payment is in BTC as in that case I give 30% discount. This is one more proof I am not greedy for money, as I just like to have my way of getting additional BTC and I will not offer this discount for paying in dollars.

I think I already answered earlier on the question you quoted in your post.

I have no problem with the fact that you are no interested in my guide. You have full right on your opinion, of course. However, I have to react on the other part of your post. Feel free to try selling domain names on the way you are familiar with. For example, post your domain on Sedo or eBay. I wish you luck and a lot of patience, unless your goal is to sell on eBay for few dollars profit. Sedo is good platform, but I sell only few times a year there (I get offers, but decline most of them). A newbie can wait for years to his first sale on Sedo. Flippa? No thanks.

You wrote "buy a domain you think is good". Yeah, if you want to waste your money. The main problem with trading domains as a newbie is that you will be the only person in the world who thinks specific domain is good. Good luck with selling it Wink
Show me the list of 100 domains available for registration or for purchase at $1-$20 and I will most likely not be interested in taking any of it. Why? Because the majority of available and/or cheap domains are total crap. When I search for a domain to take I often check thousands of domains. I make detailed analysis of only a few of them, and only then decide which one(s) I will take. I regularly finding them, but not on the way many think. I have my proven methods and they work perfectly.

There are a lot of "cool" domains which may be good for some development, but when you search for domains suitable for quick flip you have to search for some other characteristics of a domain. Even that is not enough as you should know and check many other things.

I learn everything I know on the Internet, so yes, you can google. Well, I have to tell you that it took me years to learn what I know today. However, even if you decide to spend years on learning instead of paying few $ for my guide you will still have to gain experience. My guide is not a book about domaining, it is instructions book and I am confident it is extremely valuable. Of course you may not agree with me and I am OK with that.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:16:55 PM

You need to give some a vouch so sdomrone can write a review in what you have to offer that the only waybyiu will get sales and stop usersd saying it a hyip

I think someone already wrote his review in some earlier post so please check. My guide is available for few years now and I received a lot of message in which people thank me for it. I never ask about the exact domains they sold, but many of them wrote them by themselves, together with the amounts they get for their sold domains. However, I don't plan to publish those messages neither here neither on my website. I respect their privacy, and more important, there are many reasons why it is not recommended to publish the exact domains you sold, just as the amount you get. True domainers understand that. Moreover, I am not an Internet marketer and selling this guide is not my priority. I make more than enough by selling domains, and selling this guide is just additional cash for me. I don't mind if people are skeptical about it and decide to pass my offer. Of course I would be glad to sell few more here and through my website, but it is not my priority.

I am writing answers here because I just want that people become aware that domaining is not some kind of HYIP, that domaining is very serious and profitable business (when you do it on the right way), and that I am not some scammer. Those things are important to me to me known here, and whether you will buy my guide or not is your own decision and is not crucial to me.

vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:40:44 PM

I get an Error message when I click on the link to your website

http://www.honorarniposao.net/#/!english/ctqd

Error message:
Looks Like This Domain Isn't
Connected To A Website Yet!
Is this your domain?
Connect it to your Wix website in just a few easy steps:

Go to Wix.com > Subscriptions > Domains
    Click Use a Domain You Already Own
    Follow the steps to connect your domain to your website

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:19:04 PM

Error message:
Is this your domain?

I know for this error. I tried to change inner URLs and probably messed something. I will try to fix this tomorrow or on Monday so please visit the website again in a day or two. Thanks

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:08:59 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:24:21 PM by PrFen

Still active...

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

Link is fixed so now http://www.HonorarniPosao.net works again

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:49:03 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:24:45 PM by PrFen

Still active offer..

Take advantage of this high BTC value and use some Satoshies Wink

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

My friend has a domain namely http://www.onlinebitco.in/ and I think that this is premium and should get a 3 figure resell value, if you can guarantee the same, I am ready to buy your methods to do whatever it takes to sell it... Smiley

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

My friend has a domain namely http://www.onlinebitco.in/ and I think that this is premium and should get a 3 figure resell value, if you can guarantee the same, I am ready to buy your methods to do whatever it takes to sell it... Smiley

This is not the kind of domain that I prefer, sorry. Therefore I cant guarantee you will sell it by following my instructions. My guide starts with the moment in which you are registering/purchasing a domain and it is very important to make sure that domain is really suitable for quick reselling at three figure range (or more in some cases). I have my proven methods which will show which domain is suitable and which is not, and those methods should be used BEFORE you take some domain. Everything is in my guide.

I am not saying you will not be able to sell onlinebitco.in, but I didn't analyze it and it is the kind of domains that I don't prefer, to be honest.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Error message:
Is this your domain?

I know for this error. I tried to change inner URLs and probably messed something. I will try to fix this tomorrow or on Monday so please visit the website again in a day or two. Thanks
Buddy you claim to be earning thousands of dollar and still can not afford a good hosting for your website.Wix.com offers free hosting if I am not wrong
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:34:56 PM

Buddy you claim to be earning thousands of dollar and still can not afford a good hosting for your website.Wix.com offers free hosting if I am not wrong

You are wrong, sorry Wink I have a paid version of my Wix site. Otherwise you would see Wix ads all over the site and I would not be able to use my own custom domain. Wink

I am paying for it more than 4 years and don't mind to continue paying as it is very easy to use. BTW, I also have my own hosting at one other provider but I don't use it too much. I like Wix.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:29:16 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:26:59 PM by PrFen

Still active...

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:26:51 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 11:25:56 PM by PrFen

The price is $49, but you will get 30% discount in case of BTC payment (BTC-e exchange rate)

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

This offer is still active. If you are interested you can contact me here, or even better, on my e-mail (you will find it in this thread)

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

It is time to spend some of your BTC Wink The price is really high at the moment so why not to capitalize it. Invest in this guide and learn how to trade domains with significant profit while you are waiting for further rise of the BTC value

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:02:18 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:42:40 PM by PrFen

This month my website is celebrating its first 5 years of existance. Contact me for more information. Please use the e-mail address (HonorarniPosao at net.hr) as usually I am not a regular here on forum.

CrowdConscious

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:40:06 AM

Oh man, I recommend you check out the DotCom Boom 2.0 AKA Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Domain Names!

Www.enslisting.com
www.codetract.io
ens.domains

.eth domain names have the functionality of a wallet holding Ethereum.

BusinessName.eth
Customer.BusinessName.eth

instead of 42-digit wallet address:
0x3aae4da9a22d518996031791d3bd61f45def6ac7

I believe you can "tie" ENS and DNS domains together. Interesting time for the domain industry!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: