Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN]Black Insurance digital insurance company on the blockchain  (Read 7941 times)
chunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Hi Tpe2018, thanks for your interest!

We rely on Ethereum blockchain and private Hyperledger fabric

All Tokens created by Black Foundation will have deployments to Public Blockchain and to Private Hyperledger Fabric. Tokens deployed to Public Blockchain as Smart Contracts include functionality required for both the ERC20 and ERC223 specifications. Tokens deployed to Private Hyperledger Fabric will also include all ERC20 and ERC223 functionality, to establish a common definition between implementations on different Blockchains.

Do you know that Black Insurance is using a dual token model? Black Platform will issue BLCK and BST tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tpe2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

All Tokens created by Black Foundation will have deployments to Public Blockchain and to Private Hyperledger Fabric. Tokens deployed to Public Blockchain as Smart Contracts include functionality required for both the ERC20 and ERC223 specifications. Tokens deployed to Private Hyperledger Fabric will also include all ERC20 and ERC223 functionality, to establish a common definition between implementations on different Blockchains.

Do you know that Black Insurance is using a dual token model? Black Platform will issue BLCK and BST tokens.

Thanks for the information, what's the difference between blck and bst?
chunt

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

Thanks for the information, what's the difference between blck and bst?

Black Platform Token (BLCK).  All platform users will use BLCK for managing insurance on the Black platform. Issuing policies, handling claims and other transactions will require the use of Black tokens (BLCK).   The demand for BLCK will increase as more insurance business is conducted on the platform. BLCK tokens will be available for sale during our ICO.

Black Syndicate Tokens (BST) (issued when the platform is ready). BST is an investment in insurance capital, and a specific BST is created for each syndicate (security token), The profitability of the insurance portfolio for a specific syndicate will pass-through to the holders of its BST.

The various uses of the BLCK token mean that the token economy model is  very different from a BST. The clear distinction between the two types  of tokens is intentional, as offloading the utility functions into a  separate token reduces potential conflict of interests between investors  and platform users. In addition, it makes regulatory compliance easier  in a number of jurisdictions. 
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I want to thank chunt for the good work, all the answers are clear and informative. Some promotional actions are planned for the promotion of Black Insurance Iso, possibly participation in blockchain conferences, meetings and more?
chunt

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Thank you for your support, Vedagnostik!

on 10 - 12 September, 2018, Black Insurance will attend Insurtech Rising Europe  in London https://finance.knect365.com/insurtech/speakers/risto-rossar

Feel free to follow us on Twitter to learn about our upcoming events! https://twitter.com/BlackInsure  Smiley
Huobibi

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Black Platform Token (BLCK).  All platform users will use BLCK for managing insurance on the Black platform. Issuing policies, handling claims and other transactions will require the use of Black tokens (BLCK).   The demand for BLCK will increase as more insurance business is conducted on the platform. BLCK tokens will be available for sale during our ICO.

Black Syndicate Tokens (BST) (issued when the platform is ready). BST is an investment in insurance capital, and a specific BST is created for each syndicate (security token), The profitability of the insurance portfolio for a specific syndicate will pass-through to the holders of its BST.

The various uses of the BLCK token mean that the token economy model is  very different from a BST. The clear distinction between the two types  of tokens is intentional, as offloading the utility functions into a  separate token reduces potential conflict of interests between investors  and platform users. In addition, it makes regulatory compliance easier  in a number of jurisdictions. 

Great idea! since this is a security token, do you need license? do you only in certain countries?

chunt

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Great idea! since this is a security token, do you need license? do you only in certain countries?

Thank you for your support, Huobibi!

We are going to sell security tokens when the platform is ready and we start raising funds for the first syndicate. By that time we definitely have all licenses needed to make this happen.  Smiley We’re cooperating with the Estonian governments crypto working group to see that by the time we start doing the Black STOs, the conditions would be as favourable as possible
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Hello,

We wanted to inform you that Black Insurance is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/blackinsurance/

if you want to update your profile and change info about your token, please contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Good luck to your project!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
chunt

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Greetings,
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )

Hello hegie_paul, thank you for your interest! The minimum amount is $100
Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!
https://tokensale.black.insure/register
martparve

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley
c4cat

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Thank you for your support, Ak2017!

We will start with the European markets for 2 reasons: 1) the easiest place in the world to get the insurance license 2) our contacts are mainly EU based. We’re of course also looking into US market.

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!

How about the other countries? Asia?
chunt

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Thank you for your support, Ak2017!

We will start with the European markets for 2 reasons: 1) the easiest place in the world to get the insurance license 2) our contacts are mainly EU based. We’re of course also looking into US market.

How about the other countries? Asia?

Hello c4cat, While we will have our own insurance license only in Europe, to start with, we can do business in other regions by using a "fronting insurer" (basically a local insurer lends its license for a fee that's usually 3-5%), or through Lloyds of London license.  Smiley
Colibra

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

chunt

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

Hi Colibra, expert rating is voluntary and not mandatory for all ICOs on ICOBench, of course, we look forward to and welcome experts on ICOBench to provide their feedback too.  Smiley
martparve

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 01:30:42 PM by mprep

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?

Glad to announce that the first ICOBench review is in, and it's not too shabby at all Smiley Hope to get some more during the next days.

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance/ratings#ratings

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
chunt

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Good morning,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Hello Globcharmonthce, thank you for your support!

We accept ETH, BTC or LTC and BLCK coins can be stored in ERC20 wallets, such as Myetherwallet, ImToken, etc.

Smiley
Ak2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Good morning,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Hello Globcharmonthce, thank you for your support!

We accept ETH, BTC or LTC and BLCK coins can be stored in ERC20 wallets, such as Myetherwallet, ImToken, etc.

Smiley

How long will the ICO be? Will there be bonus given for users who register from Oct 2018 onwards?

chunt

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 01:30:55 PM by mprep

How long will the ICO be? Will there be bonus given for users who register from Oct 2018 onwards?

Hi Ak2017! Pre-sale will run throughout October 2018, main sale will start on 1st November 2018 and run for 30 days.

You  may refer to the following illustration of the bonus tiers, let us know if you have any other questions!  Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/GKePOU0.png

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

thank you for your support, Withcofemo!

Black Insurance team is run by team members who have done insurance tech business for 18 years, having founded 5 insurance startups, 3 of them very successful: iizi, insly and premfina!

Feel free to read more about the team members on: https://medium.com/blackinsurance
Our founder - Risto https://medium.com/blackinsurance/meet-risto-the-founder-of-black-insurance-d87945ecfc7b

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Tpe2018

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

Just found out that they have a partnership with INGOT Coin
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/black-ingot-coin-established-partnership-74cda60a906

Looks like this partnership with make it easier to exchange fiat and Black coins?

chunt

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Just found out that they have a partnership with INGOT Coin
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/black-ingot-coin-established-partnership-74cda60a906

Looks like this partnership with make it easier to exchange fiat and Black coins?

Hello Tpe2018, yes, Black and INGOT Coin are now looking at the different scopes in which both Utilities can be used and accessed together. There are several diffferent integration methods both ICOs can work on, especially the one that can allow access to Black and INGOT Coin tokens from the same platform.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: