Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2019, 01:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN]Black Insurance digital insurance company on the blockchain  (Read 7615 times)
c4cat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Thank you for your support, Ak2017!

We will start with the European markets for 2 reasons: 1) the easiest place in the world to get the insurance license 2) our contacts are mainly EU based. We’re of course also looking into US market.

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!
https://tokensale.black.insure/register

How about the other countries? Asia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chunt

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Thank you for your support, Ak2017!

We will start with the European markets for 2 reasons: 1) the easiest place in the world to get the insurance license 2) our contacts are mainly EU based. We’re of course also looking into US market.

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!

How about the other countries? Asia?

Hello c4cat, While we will have our own insurance license only in Europe, to start with, we can do business in other regions by using a "fronting insurer" (basically a local insurer lends its license for a fee that's usually 3-5%), or through Lloyds of London license.  Smiley
Colibra

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

chunt

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

Hi Colibra, expert rating is voluntary and not mandatory for all ICOs on ICOBench, of course, we look forward to and welcome experts on ICOBench to provide their feedback too.  Smiley
martparve

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?

Glad to announce that the first ICOBench review is in, and it's not too shabby at all Smiley Hope to get some more during the next days.

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance/ratings#ratings
chunt

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Good morning,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Hello Globcharmonthce, thank you for your support!

We accept ETH, BTC or LTC and BLCK coins can be stored in ERC20 wallets, such as Myetherwallet, ImToken, etc.

Smiley
Ak2017

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Good morning,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Hello Globcharmonthce, thank you for your support!

We accept ETH, BTC or LTC and BLCK coins can be stored in ERC20 wallets, such as Myetherwallet, ImToken, etc.

Smiley

How long will the ICO be? Will there be bonus given for users who register from Oct 2018 onwards?

chunt

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

How long will the ICO be? Will there be bonus given for users who register from Oct 2018 onwards?

Hi Ak2017! Pre-sale will run throughout October 2018, main sale will start on 1st November 2018 and run for 30 days.

You  may refer to the following illustration of the bonus tiers, let us know if you have any other questions!  Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/GKePOU0.png
chunt

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

thank you for your support, Withcofemo!

Black Insurance team is run by team members who have done insurance tech business for 18 years, having founded 5 insurance startups, 3 of them very successful: iizi, insly and premfina!

Feel free to read more about the team members on: https://medium.com/blackinsurance
Our founder - Risto https://medium.com/blackinsurance/meet-risto-the-founder-of-black-insurance-d87945ecfc7b
Tpe2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

Just found out that they have a partnership with INGOT Coin
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/black-ingot-coin-established-partnership-74cda60a906

Looks like this partnership with make it easier to exchange fiat and Black coins?

chunt

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Just found out that they have a partnership with INGOT Coin
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/black-ingot-coin-established-partnership-74cda60a906

Looks like this partnership with make it easier to exchange fiat and Black coins?

Hello Tpe2018, yes, Black and INGOT Coin are now looking at the different scopes in which both Utilities can be used and accessed together. There are several diffferent integration methods both ICOs can work on, especially the one that can allow access to Black and INGOT Coin tokens from the same platform.  Smiley
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this business can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

I appreciate this viewpoint but I suggest a different perspective.

We will operate on a two-sided market - insurance brokers on one side, and Black Security Token investors on the other side (not to be confused with the BLCK utility token we will offer on the upcoming ICO; please see the whitepaper to learn about the difference).

Why do we rely on brokers for distribution instead of trying to sell directly to customers? We have seen that ramping up customer base is very hard in insurance. However, we have more and more brokers coming to us to have their products created on our platform, and these guys already have the customers. Thus, we don't need to do large scale marketing - they are doing it instead of us.

On the other side, we have the BST investors. Here, some marketing is definitely called upon, but our strategy is to first work with institutional investors like hedge funds, family offices and all others that already invest in insurance-backed assets. Here, too, our emphasis is on sales outreach rather than on blanket marketing.
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

We have some team videos on the Youtube channel, and a few new ones are coming soon.

For instance, we just posted a video with our advisor Taavi Kotka, who is the de facto founder-CEO of something called "Estonian e-residency". Go ahead, google it, it's kind of a big thing Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYlUQEU3tw
Colibra

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Glad to announce that the first ICOBench review is in, and it's not too shabby at all Smiley Hope to get some more during the next days.

Actually, as far as I know, there is a pretty easy way for gaining more recognition from all kinds of experts without the need to pay extra money. I am not sure if the majority of the experts giving rates to the ICOBench projects are scammers or not but... I've heard that a common strategy is to write private messages to different people directly on linked in, building a strong engagement and connection with them. But even without it you could still ask for feedback from their side, share some docs. This way many projects receive good valuable comments. Although there are some TOP ICOBench experts who rate the projects driven by the need to keep their own rating higher... some valuable, authentic feedback is not something unusual.

Anyways... I am not judging, just giving some practices as an example and being curious about the stuff around. All the best!
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Actually, as far as I know, there is a pretty easy way for gaining more recognition from all kinds of experts without the need to pay extra money. I am not sure if the majority of the experts giving rates to the ICOBench projects are scammers or not but... I've heard that a common strategy is to write private messages to different people directly on linked in, building a strong engagement and connection with them. But even without it you could still ask for feedback from their side, share some docs. This way many projects receive good valuable comments. Although there are some TOP ICOBench experts who rate the projects driven by the need to keep their own rating higher... some valuable, authentic feedback is not something unusual.

Anyways... I am not judging, just giving some practices as an example and being curious about the stuff around. All the best!

Thanks! Funny as it might be, we did exactly what you just described during the last few days. Have 3 reviews now, and just had an almost 1-hour call with one particularly thorough ICOBench reviewer. So I trust a few more reviews should come in soon.
Huobibi

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Will BLCK coin be listed on exchanges? What will be the price?

chunt

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

Hello Huobibi, yes BLCK coins will be listed on the exchanges in the future, stay tuned for more announcements Smiley

The price is USD 0.20/token during the ICO
Huobibi

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Hello Huobibi, yes BLCK coins will be listed on the exchanges in the future, stay tuned for more announcements Smiley

How about the price on exchanges?
chunt

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

How about the price on exchanges?

BLCK is a utility token, not an investment asset. Therefore, we don’t make any predictions over its future price. However, below we have laid out the main factors behind the BLCK tokenomics. The interplay of these components, a well-defined utility of BLCK on the platform and its associated intrinsic value contribute to higher economic sustainability of BLCK compared to crypto tokens that lack a clear connection between their utility and intrinsic economic value.

Speculation and Investment Component. This component reflects market expectations of the future platform development and BLCK demand and the willingness of investors to hold tokens for investment and speculation purposes in response to their expectations. The speculative interest varies according to the post-ICO promotion of the token, and to the degree to which Black Insurance meets its business goals.

Governance Staking Component. This component reflects the need of different stakeholders (namely, the ones that take role in syndicate governance) to hold BLCK for staking purposes as a guarantee of their honest behavior, and for the occasional need to deposit tokens as a warrant for potential conflict resolutions. The influence of this component becomes stronger as the number of syndicates and their size and complexity increases.

Convenience and Fee Mitigation Component. This component reflects the willingness to hold BLCK instead of fiat, or other crypto tokens, for convenience and in order to avoid exchange fees by accepting market price risk.

Transaction Volume Component. The more transactions are executed, the more demand there is for the tokens used in transactions as one of the major price formation components and driving factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.