Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]++NURSETOKEN++[NUR]The Token That Solves The Global Nursing Shortage  (Read 668 times)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

the deployment of this system must be extensive to be able to help hospitals around the world Understand this project will be the biggest idea of ​​blockchain for now because it will be very useful and make it easier for nurses around the world to find a job in the hospital

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben271286 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I think this project has long been in Ann, for some reason until now what the symptoms in its development

What do you mean exactly? Yes we are active since some time here...
Ben271286 (OP)

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

the deployment of this system must be extensive to be able to help hospitals around the world Understand this project will be the biggest idea of ​​blockchain for now because it will be very useful and make it easier for nurses around the world to find a job in the hospital

You are absolutely right! We will begin to built it in the US first and expand arround the world after that. Join our Discord we have more questions answered there in the Q&A channel.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Bounties will be announced in a sererate bounty channel, you can find the Link below.

not find the bounty thread  Huh
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Nursing is already an incredibly grueling job though. This decrease in pay is deterring capable people from becoming nurses. But our world desperately needs nurses. Patients are already dying from the shortage. It’s only a matter of time until an epidemic shows us how critical this issue is.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

This is a revolutionary concept in Healthcare!

Credentialing management and the entire healthcare provider onboarding process is repetitive, inefficient, and expensive.

Moving healthcare provider credentials onto the blockchain will dramatically streamline the process and expedite the time it takes to bring a provider into a new system. This is a game changer for both healthcare providers and the hospitals/facilities that use them.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Quite a lot now want to release projects in the field of health,and this is understandable,because in this area we need specific refinement.But what offers us the team NurseToken,it is in my opinion very sophisticated version.Why can't it be a lot easier?..just raise the salaries of health workers, and thereby solve the problems with their shortage?.Well, in General everything is very difficult.But in love case the guys are great, they want to somehow solve the existing problems.For this, I wish them success in this not easy way.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

a project with a very clear and neat planning, coin sales information with a very clear allocation of funds on each item developed, I think this project is very complete and very interesting to have a coin on this project
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I just know the link of this platform and I see there are promising services. only support the promotion that I do, there may be a bounty room that you can provide.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Some of the benefits shown are: portable, trusted credentialing system on the blockchain for nurses, loyalty program with peer to peer reviews and employer peer reviews.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Worldwide global unified credentialing system that allows nurses all over the world to get approved to work quicker and on- demand. This provides well-positioning and a solid base for the project success.
accuracypersonal

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

I see that this project credentials, credibility and can verify instantly via blockchain. As part of the process of introduction for new nurses, hospitals will use the NurseToken token to unlock and verify the credentials of the new nurse. The idea is very interesting and useful promised.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

this project is very useful for nurses around the world and I hope this project can go according to plan so that it can be realized.
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

I am really impressive with this point of your project: Equivalent of $2M USD. If less than $2 million USD has been raised by the end of ICO, then all funds will be returned back to the participants minus the transaction cost within a reasonable time from the ICO end date.
You are very clearly in this case, if your project can not reach softcap, you will refund for investors. I love this point

johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

Hello! Great design and design looks just fine. I will follow the growth of this project.
Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Great coin! Congratulations to the developers and the team.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

A good idea. these projects have will be a success in the transportation industry.
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

The project website provides comprehensive information for potential investors.

Some of the benefits shown are:
- Portable, trusted credentialing system on the blockchain for nurses
- Loyalty program with peer to peer reviews and employer peer reviews
- Worldwide global unified credentialing system that allows nurses all over the world to get approved to work quicker and on- demand

All of the above, provide well-positioning and a solid base for the project success.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: