Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Fufilled] Looking for 0.04 loan  (Read 1731 times)
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:35:18 AM

guess that makes it official that he's an alt of kyle.

As i stated you do not have any solid proof.

Quit feeding the trolls...  Grin You got what you wanted. Once you repaid me you will show that you are good.  Grin Cool

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Leehoya (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:35:54 AM

Quit feeding the trolls...  Grin You got what you wanted. Once you repaid me you will show that you are good.  Grin Cool
Yup, I know  Smiley

lucullus

Activity: 529

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:44:50 AM

people know you by the way you talk kyle, it's easy to recognize a lunatic like you. why do you think every one has been able to identify you? get help man.
Leehoya (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:51:11 AM

people know you by the way you talk kyle, it's easy to recognize a lunatic like you. why do you think every one has been able to identify you? get help man.
Need some medication sir? Perhaps a doctor too Smiley. Wouldnt have anyone to vouch for me if i was all of the scammers who scammed you. Edit: Oh wait... So it makes it offical that your alt, Tulak also need some medication too Smiley
Edit again: So she scam you 0.5 BTC? Going around accusing of normal people scamming wont get your 0.5BTC back  Smiley
Forgot about this: You seem to keep on avoiding my question sir. My last post to you.
[/quote]
why do you think every one has been able to identify you? get help man.
[/quote]
You are the first one trying to fame me. I asked you for a loan and you gave me a negative feedback? How nice Smiley

lucullus

Activity: 529

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:03:36 PM

We know it's you Kyle. Really man, you're going to get what you deserve. For any one who doesn't think Leehoya is an alt of Dragonkid/Kylie91/Kylie.v - please cross reference there posts and you will see the same malicious activity, dialect, and writing styles.
demonmaestro

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:45:28 PM

You feeding the trolls again...  Tongue

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Leehoya (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:02:04 PM

You feeding the trolls again...  Tongue

Couldnt resist  Embarrassed

demonmaestro

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:26:29 AM

Its is past monday for repayment. However he has asked for a day extension. He has 24 hours to repay me. Cool

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:20:33 PM

Its is past monday for repayment. However he has asked for a day extension. He has 24 hours to repay me. Cool

General rule of thumb is that if they have to borrow pennies, they're not going to be able to pay you back even if they wanted to.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:26:14 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 12:36:24 AM by monbux

General rule of thumb is that if they have to borrow pennies, they're not going to be able to pay you back even if they wanted to.

That's not true.  They can just make another thread asking for another loan, this loan will be paid off in no time! Smiley

I dont really get you, I was having difficulties purchasing Bitcoins at LocalBitcoins yesterday due to the over priced Bitcoins and I successfully lowered the price so I could pay in full by earliest, today.

By the way, I'm not addressing to you/only you on this.
Leehoya (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:29:15 AM

I dont really get you, I was having difficulties purchasing Bitcoins at LocalBitcoins yesterday due to the over priced Bitcoins and I successfully lowered the price so I could pay in full by earliest, today.

demonmaestro

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:47:47 AM

This is what has been said..
After a long discussion with my partner, he said that he is going to Macau in two hours time. He could buy Bitcoins between tomorrow and the day after. If you dont get 0.1 by 48 hours, i will compensate you 0.2.

This is the LAST extension you get.  Shocked

Leehoya (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:48:42 AM

This is what has been said..
After a long discussion with my partner, he said that he is going to Macau in two hours time. He could buy Bitcoins between tomorrow and the day after. If you dont get 0.1 by 48 hours, i will compensate you 0.2.

This is the LAST extension you get.  Shocked
Thank you for the extension. I really appreciate it. I will get the full 0.1 ASAP.

Leehoya (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:27:10 AM

Wired transfer 0.04+0.02+0.04+0.1= 0.2BTC =$230. Can lender please confirm about this.

demonmaestro

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:13:55 PM

Wired transfer 0.04+0.02+0.04+0.1= 0.2BTC =$230. Can lender please confirm about this.

It has not gone through as of yet. Being a holiday/weekend it probably wont go through till monday. I will update this thread once i see it in my account.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: