Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bounty manager distribute the coin after the bounty is completed  (Read 454 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

For all bounty hunters here,
I want to ask...
when is the coin that we can after finishing the bounty distributed to our wallet? I've finished a few bounty and until now I have no coin coming in?

how the solution gan? and please respond. This question I have posted in the local Indonesian language but I post again here to get more information🙏🙏🙏
About bounty token distribution you should contact that bounty campaign manager or project team of bounty you enrolled.
Based my experiences, each bounty has a different time in the distribution of bounty tokens, but it generally takes about 2-3 weeks even up to 1 month.
sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

A good project will definitely go to your wallet within 30 days, but there are a lot of fake items, too. Even if you give the service, you won't have a coin in your wallet.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I want to ask...
when is the coin that we can after finishing the bounty distributed to our wallet? I've finished a few bounty and until now I have no coin coming in?

how the solution gan? and please respond. This question I have posted in the local Indonesian language but I post again here to get more information🙏🙏🙏
See this is normal mattet like most of the payments are disturbed among participants after some time of the completion of ICO and it depends upon the rules setup by the team so payments get delayed and some pay as soon as it is over.But if you want to clear your doubts then contact the manager on telegram or message them on the bounty thread of the particular ICO.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

Make sure your wallet is fine and that you provide the correct address for the bounty manager. Good luck to you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

The tokens of the bounty will be distributed at least 30 days after the ICO ends,  or the worst it can take more than a month after the ICO ends. I've experienced such a thing when I had to wait for months to get the tokens or rewards of a bounty,  and that was really annoying. However Itried to be patient,  and thought positively.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Here terms and conditions are usually applied, some manager would have stated when the bounty will be paid. I have done a bounty where investor and bounty hunters were paid the same time whereas some bounty take century to be paid.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

I want to ask...

Theres no solution in to this one yet the thing you would really need is patience.You would need to wait until the team or project owners decide to release their tokens after the main sale.This is on where the waiting game begins. Manager has nothing to do with the distribution but he would be the one to make updates on whats the progress. A good manager does really do its job yet his also depending into teams decision because hes waiting to get paid too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

just ask the manager bounty. Sometimes there are indeed provide the immediate announcement of when distribution and did have to wait quite a long time and sometimes some also by direct rapid distribution.
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

usually distributed 3 weeks after ICO. but for some reason, the bounty manager will hold the distribution for some time. my suggestion is that you follow the notification on the telegram, because it's a direct interaction with the coin developer.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

addition of me, check whitepaper first, whether you have registered to be bounty project participants or not,
usually when you follow project bounty type of project, the payment will be done about 1-2 weeks, if late the developer team will notify or confirm to the participant who already list. just wait, if there is no confirmation statement will be certainty or delay do pm on all accounts, ask well good. success and spirit

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I want to ask...

Actually there is different ways to get paid and how some process works

1. First is the normal situation the bounty manager announced that the campaign will distribute payments but days or weeks passed nothing yet. Here ask things like:

- Is all campaign payments distributed yes?  and the possible answer is that everything is an procedd whch every participant post will be recheck

2. Other situation like yours, I think this is the reason why

-Poeple or the campaign maneger it self is looking or doing everything to see if its clear all are done.
-Possibilities are all (payments that is altcoin)  not yet in the exchange
-The people under ICO like team is still doing something(I cant answer specifically for this is what I know just basing on my past campiagn manegers response)
Wild_Hermit

Activity: 179
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Much depends on the ICO.
The manager can not always influence the outcome of events.
On average, tokens are paid from 7 days to a month.
It happens that the payments are delayed.
Kotomish

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Each company has different terms of accrual. Similarly you will be able to tell the Manager or team . Often produce accrual of coins after the end of the ICO.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

In recent times there have been some bounty questions, indicating that the number of ICO participants is increasing over time. Back to your question, the distribute Token of each bounty campaign is usually two to four weeks after the Token sale ends. Each project will have a different award time, and they will always be listed on the topic of their ICO project. Some the bounties I joined, on average about 2 weeks I will receive the reward.

HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

The best thing that you can do is to communicate with the bounty manager from those past bounties that you joined.

Bounty managers job is to provide communication between the participants and to the developers
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I want to ask...

In all bounty threads there should be info from the bounty manager, so it's worth reading the thread, or if it does not exist. Can tanyan directly to bounty manager.
distribution not all projects are the same.
there are projects that have been completed directly in pay, and usually there is 1 month after ico even more.
If there is a direct payment in a coin or token it means there is already a launch in the exchanger.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

ask the manager or group a telegram if you have. sometimes in a few days, there is direct distribution. the longest I think two months, and if more of it then investigate only. first to ask the obvious question.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

ask the manager or group a telegram if you have. sometimes in a few days, there is direct distribution. the longest I think two months, and if more of it then investigate only. first to ask the obvious question.
Few days? No, it's not. You will get paid at least after 1 month their ICO end. Show me which campaign which pay only after few days.
The longest i know for bounty payment is 1 year

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I want to ask...

Every campaign is diffrent, sometimes you earn money every week, sometimes you need to wait only for calculations and sometimes you need to wait even half of year, every campaign has diffrent rules and payments.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Usually, in joining the bounty campaign  it is indicated in the bitcointalk thread when they will send or distrubute the tokens. But most of the time it will take about 2-4 weeks to roll out the payment for bounty hunters. Also if the ICO  has reached its hard cap and the particiants are not that many expect it to be sent to yourr wallet within that time frame. However, some campaigns deliberately delay payment so that the tokens that appeared on the exchange do not fall in price due to the increase in the offer for sale after such payments, when a significant number of bounty hunters immediately try to sell the received tokens. They directly, sometimes, point out this in their announcements. Sometimes already paid tokens for the same purpose are blocked already in purses after payment. That is, sometimes several months you can not make any transfer of received tokens from the wallet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: